CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Laura Plummer

Guest Earl Albert of Ross (Bt)

5 minutes ago, Last Cunt Standing said:

No, of course not. They are a controlled drug and thus subject to quite stringent controls in supply, storage and prescription. Problem is, every bugger is on them for low back pain or fibromyalgia and despite regular exhortations to reduce/stop them, your average patient loves their opioids and thinks you are a crap doctor if you tinker. 

The other problem is that they come in various strengths, (we don’t know exactly what she was carrying) with a usual max of 400mg per day. People might easily be taking six Tramadol 50mg per day, which is 168 tablets for a 28 day prescription, so not hard to collect 300 from Grandma, who stopped taking them years ago because they constipate her but never told her GP. They are everywhere on the street, where our drug taking community use Tramadol with Benzos and Gabapentinoids to manage their ups and downs.

As for this bloody silly girl, I’m inclined to agree with the thrust of previous comments. There must be a penalty for stupidity or anarchy will follow. If she spends a year or two as the entertainment for the Hurghada Prison Officers Association, tough. She’s partial to Arab cock anyway, so sod her. 

So, it's the repeat prescription brigade's fault. So if we assume a rather large percentage of people receiving these drugs do not pay for their prescriptions no wonder our wonderful NHS is fucked, fucking scrounging cunts!

Also, calling her a "bloody silly girl" is a bit of an understatement (IMHO).

Guest Wizardsleeve
1 minute ago, Last Cunt Standing said:

Here’s the Tramadol mule, for reference....

5C598D25-A6CE-4C28-824F-5A65C4E20F38.jpeg

No burqa, no hijab...she's lucky she isn't scheduled for beheading!  

Yes, I would give her one up the right un..the wrong un and the vocal un!  

Guest Couldn't give a shit
Just now, Wizardsleeve said:

I'd flush her head down the shitter and shove a deep heat coated dildo up her twat the rancid little slag.

1 minute ago, Wizardsleeve said:

To sound like a 1970s throwback, she's a fucking top bit of totty.

My theory is her and Mr Omar sell the goods onward in Gypo land at hyper inflated prices, ergo: she gets a free holiday every couple of months, he has a thriving business. I wonder how many other "mules" he has?

Is there any mention of her employment in KuH?

Guest luke swarm
48 minutes ago, Cap'n Cunt said:

If she had better tits, I'd let her shit on my glass-topped coffee table. But she hasn't, so she can fuck off and get boned by beardy men. 

I think Quincy may be able to help you in the random placing of faecal matter in your living quarters Cap, if you can get him on a Saturday after a night on the ale I think you would be in for a rare treat and no mistake.

8 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Double bagger fucking bollocks! Bullshit! You would smash the fucking granny out of it and thank any available god for the privilege. You're fooling no cunt.

Rumbled......I'd smash her fucking doors in and some,she'd look like a glazed donut in no time

• Like 1

1 hour ago, nocti said:

I'd let her give me a lapdance whilst she shits herself wearing clingfilm pants, before spinning around, coming on her tits, then motorboating them. However, I'm not sure I'd go for any how's your father; be it on-top, doggy or normal. I'm a married man.

Soppy cunt. 

• Like 2

On 27/12/2017 at 12:56 PM, Couldn't give a shit said:

No angels in Hull. Dirty scrubbers hence this one's fetish for greasy Arab shlong which I have no doubt she is going to receiving on a regular basis from the prison guards in order to stay alive for the next 3 years. Hubby won't love her when her Pissflaps resemble the Sarlacc from Return of the jedi.

That reminds me, I had some decorating done and the plasterer left his bucket here.