CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

NHS Winter Crisis v64.0

Last Cunt Standing

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
4 hours ago, The Beast said:

No fucking surprises with all this shit. When you have target obsessed capitalists using their phoney principles to administer a state service, the only outcome will be chaos, as desired.

When I left the A&E dept at 3am on new years day there were 13 ambulances waiting outside, all with older people on them. 

Mr Hunt is a smarmy wanker who should be hung from the shower head in his expensive tax payer funded washroom.

Admin, would you permit me to empty my nuts right in yer face ???

5 hours ago, The Beast said:

No fucking surprises with all this shit. When you have target obsessed capitalists using their phoney principles to administer a state service, the only outcome will be chaos, as desired.

When I left the A&E dept at 3am on new years day there were 13 ambulances waiting outside, all with older people on them. 

Mr Hunt is a smarmy wanker who should be hung from the shower head in his expensive tax payer funded washroom.

I'm glad your rant is a thinly vielled advocation of euthanasia for the old. My subliminal narrative for the extermination of all human life, which I've maintained from day one here, is working 

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
44 minutes ago, The Beast said:

You are the sort of curious cunt who would go into a Wimpy and order a pork bender.

A wimpy? I could turn up in my Delorian,. 

https://www.theguardian.com/society/2018/jan/11/nhs-patients-dying-in-hospital-corridors-doctors-tell-theresa-may

And still the agony continues.....

How many pensioners can you fit in your average hospital corridor?

answers on a postcode to Jezza Hunt, Secretary of State for Geronticide, c/o 7th Circle of Hell. 

10 minutes ago, Last Cunt Standing said:

https://www.theguardian.com/society/2018/jan/11/nhs-patients-dying-in-hospital-corridors-doctors-tell-theresa-may

And still the agony continues.....

How many pensioners can you fit in your average hospital corridor?

answers on a postcode to Jezza Hunt, Secretary of State for Geronticide, c/o 7th Circle of Hell. 

You're a doctor, so you might disagree with me based on the whole "do no harm" spiel, but aren't all these old cunts the problem?

I'm not a medical professional, but as part of my role I do get given information regarding certain peoples medical situations. It's astonishing to read through the number of ailments some of my elderly referrals suffer from. It's often not singular, one recently suffered with type 2 diabetes, blindness, cardiovascular disease, osteoarthritis and vascular dementia. For a start, the quality of life for that particular person must be absolutely abysmal, but the cost to the health service in prolonging their life must be astronomical, especially when said person had barely any history of paying into the system. 

It's by no means an isolated incident, and I've come across countless other cases of elderly people with a whole spectrum of severe health problems. I'm not advocating leaving them in a corridor to die, but what is the sense in spending millions of pounds on prolonging the agony of people like this when the money could be better invested in treatments for younger, healthier members of the public who are better able to pay into the system once treated?

Guest luke swarm
24 minutes ago, Decimus said:

You're a doctor, so you might disagree with me based on the whole "do no harm" spiel, but aren't all these old cunts the problem?

I'm not a medical professional, but as part of my role I do get given information regarding certain peoples medical situations. It's astonishing to read through the number of ailments some of my elderly referrals suffer from. It's often not singular, one recently suffered with type 2 diabetes, blindness, cardiovascular disease, osteoarthritis and vascular dementia. For a start, the quality of life for that particular person must be absolutely abysmal, but the cost to the health service in prolonging their life must be astronomical, especially when said person had barely any history of paying into the system. 

It's by no means an isolated incident, and I've come across countless other cases of elderly people with a whole spectrum of severe health problems. I'm not advocating leaving them in a corridor to die, but what is the sense in spending millions of pounds on prolonging the agony of people like this when the money could be better invested in treatments for younger, healthier members of the public who are better able to pay into the system once treated?

This is a slippery slope Decs, I can on one hand see your argument but once the principle has been established that the health service is available to some but not others, then obviously it will move slowly in that direction of who next can we deem as not eligible for medical care. As much as I would like to deny medical care as well as oxygen to certain groups of people such as anyone south of Birmingham I do feel that this would be the wrong course of action. 

Obviously though we could give it a trial run on very own Bert just to see him flailing about without his medicine.  

5 minutes ago, luke swarm said:

This is a slippery slope Decs, I can on one hand see your argument but once the principle has been established that the health service is available to some but not others, then obviously it will move slowly in that direction of who next can we deem as not eligible for medical care. As much as I would like to deny medical care as well as oxygen to certain groups of people such as anyone south of Birmingham I do feel that this would be the wrong course of action. 

Obviously though we could give it a trial run on very own Bert just to see him flailing about without his medicine.  

Bert is fine with the placebos and finds them very helpful.

12 minutes ago, luke swarm said:

I agree to an extent. In principle I believe in universal health care for everyone, regardless of age, circumstance or means. The American system is anathema to me, and medical treatment should be a right, not a privilege. But in the cold light of day, our current system cannot continue the way it is without either increased funding or prioritising treatment to certain groups.

Personally I'd be willing to pay more in NI contributions to enable the NHS to provide universal care for all, but the current government doesn't appear to have the will or inclination to increase funding. 

Something has got to give.

2 minutes ago, Witheredscrote said:

Bert spent a few years as a roady with Los Lobos, and they helped him a lot. He has now got rythme.

I remember them. Englebert Humperdincke enjoyed a minor revival, ripping them off in some Gilt plate festooned Las Vegas skank pit. The chisel jawed Burt Reynolds looking fucking wanker.

1 minute ago, Eric Cuntman said:

I remember them. Englebert Humperdincke enjoyed a minor revival, ripping them off in some Gilt plate festooned Las Vegas skank pit. The chisel jawed Burt Reynolds looking fucking wanker.

Bert still talks fondly about them. Keep an eye on him Eric, he is a CC rising star. He is releasing an Easter video. Fuck Frank.

3 minutes ago, Witheredscrote said:

Bert still talks fondly about them. Keep an eye on him Eric, he is a CC rising star. He is releasing an Easter video. Fuck Frank.

I think Frank has fucked himself, with his latest video of 3 Indians singing and him cringingly patronising them behind the camera. Stealth racism. 

• Like 2

15 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

I think Frank has fucked himself, with his latest video of 3 Indians singing and him cringingly patronising them behind the camera. Stealth racism. 

@Frank as you know, I patrol these pages in an earnest attempt to highlight and destroy the overt racism that is prevalent on this site. However, I've never stopped to consider that there is bigotry hidden in possibly every single post that you have submitted, even allowing for the many references to darkies you have previously made.

Thankfully Eric has brought this to my attention. Consider yourself blackballed from receiving further complimentary 'likes' from the clique until further notice.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Decimus said:

@Frank as you know, I patrol these pages in an earnest attempt to highlight and destroy the overt racism that is prevalent on this site. However, I've never stopped to consider that there is bigotry hidden in possibly every single post that you have submitted, no matter how many references to darkies you have previously made.

Thankfully Eric has brought this to my attention. Consider yourself blackballed from receiving further complimentary 'likes' from the clique until further notice.

Upon review, I think the underlying prejudice in the video is evident. On a par with those cunts who invite ethnics round for dinner just so they can tell other white cunts about it the next day.

15 minutes ago, Decimus said:

@Frank as you know, I patrol these pages in an earnest attempt to highlight and destroy the overt racism that is prevalent on this site. However, I've never stopped to consider that there is bigotry hidden in possibly every single post that you have submitted, even allowing for the many references to darkies you have previously made.

!!! RIIIIIIIICK !!!!!

51 minutes ago, Decimus said:

I agree to an extent. In principle I believe in universal health care for everyone, regardless of age, circumstance or means. The American system is anathema to me, and medical treatment should be a right, not a privilege. But in the cold light of day, our current system cannot continue the way it is without either increased funding or prioritising treatment to certain groups.

Personally I'd be willing to pay more in NI contributions to enable the NHS to provide universal care for all, but the current government doesn't appear to have the will or inclination to increase funding. 

I won't bore you with the details of the never-worked, motabality car, carers allowance for one another....households. You'll presumably know the story well.

I know one such that would easily consume your, my and 3 other family's NI contributions and our CT too and still need more.

What percentage of a town's population can be carried by the working 'strivers' before the burden causes them to stop trying too?

Something does indeed have to give.

Stay warm this winter, burn a Grauniad reader.

35 minutes ago, Decimus said:

I knew there was something I liked about Frank.

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, Decimus said:

Eddie, you're the most loveable racist on this site. No matter what you say, I can't ever bring myself to get angry with you. Never change.

Thanks Decs, my prejudice is now spreading to pickles, especially as the BBC has a new agenda of wheeling the cunts out in front of camera at any opportunity. I particularly hate the black one with dreadlocks and pipe cleaner legs, he was something to do with the razzer Olympics. I would like to send his top half to the same place as his bottom half. 

9 hours ago, Decimus said:

9 hours ago, Decimus said:

Decs, you make fair points, and were this Question Time you could expect a warm ripple from the Tunbridge Wells audience.

Many a PhD thesis has been written on what is called multimorbidity and our ageing population. For example, in 1995 at my surgery the average patient visited 2.7 times per year, and had a total of 11.6 items per year on prescription. Those numbers in 2015 were 8.8 and 26.7. 50% of my daily workload relates to people over 60. This exponential trend shows no sign of stopping. We have known this for years.

The downside to preventative medicine (or upside if you are a GSK shareholder) is that that combination of blue pill white pill green pill five times a day extends your life so you can keep taking blue pill white pill green pill for 40 years. 

I won’t be drawn on the politics of who should get what funded. But don’t think the mess we are in is accidental. It’s a classic defund, destabilise, demonise, denationalise Con-trick as Chomsky predicted. 

Now, can we get back to calling a Cunt a Cunt, and Punkape a Cocksucking Fraud?

fuck off. 

• Like 1