CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

NHS Winter Crisis v64.0

Last Cunt Standing

56 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Upon review, I think the underlying prejudice in the video is evident. On a par with those cunts who invite ethnics round for dinner just so they can tell other white cunts about it the next day.

Did you see the shadow caused by his fucking massive bald swede? It was like a solar eclipse, with a shit Bollywood soundtrack. 

3 minutes ago, Bubba C said:

Did you see the shadow caused by his fucking massive bald swede? It was like a solar eclipse, with a shit Bollywood soundtrack. 

I did. Whilst throwing up in my mouth at the sickening humouring of the poor cunts. Particularly the reference to one of them being a former butler to the bourgeois cunt. Out of likes. IOU x1 

1 hour ago, Last Cunt Standing said:

Decs, you make fair points, and were this Question Time you could expect a warm ripple from the Tunbridge Wells audience.

Many a PhD thesis has been written on what is called multimorbidity and our ageing population. For example, in 1995 at my surgery the average patient visited 2.7 times per year, and had a total of 11.6 items per year on prescription. Those numbers in 2015 were 8.8 and 26.7. 50% of my daily workload relates to people over 60. This exponential trend shows no sign of stopping. We have known this years.

The downside to preventative medicine (or upside if you are a GSK shareholder) is that that combination of blue pill white pill green pill five times a day extends your life so you can keep taking blue pill white pill green pill for 40 years. 

i won’t be drawn on the politics of who should get what funded. But don’t think the mess we are in is accidental. It’s a classic defund, destabilise, demonise, denationalise Con trick as Chomsky predicted. 

Now, can we get back to calling a Cunt a Cunt, and Punkape a Cocksucking Fraud?

fuck off. 

Outrageous! Punkape is in no way a cocksucking fraud. He absolutely, genuinely sucks cocks.

1 hour ago, Last Cunt Standing said:

Decs, you make fair points, and were this Question Time you could expect a warm ripple from the Tunbridge Wells audience.

Many a PhD thesis has been written on what is called multimorbidity and our ageing population. For example, in 1995 at my surgery the average patient visited 2.7 times per year, and had a total of 11.6 items per year on prescription. Those numbers in 2015 were 8.8 and 26.7. 50% of my daily workload relates to people over 60. This exponential trend shows no sign of stopping. We have known this years.

The downside to preventative medicine (or upside if you are a GSK shareholder) is that that combination of blue pill white pill green pill five times a day extends your life so you can keep taking blue pill white pill green pill for 40 years. 

i won’t be drawn on the politics of who should get what funded. But don’t think the mess we are in is accidental. It’s a classic defund, destabilise, demonise, denationalise Con trick as Chomsky predicted. 

fuck off. 

Outrageous! Punkape is in no way a cocksucking fraud. He absolutely, genuinely sucks cocks.

Edited by Eric Cuntman
Repeat fucking software shite doubling posts

33 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

I think the term you’re looking for is “professional gay”, which I coined elsewhere about the filthy little faggot. 

And I think judge has the jump on you in double posting, and I’m streets ahead on abusing Proper and his godawful server issues. 

You need a new angle here, Eric. 

Just now, Bubba C said:

I think the term you’re looking for is “professional gay”, which I coined elsewhere about the filthy little faggot. 

And I think judge has the jump on you in double posting, and I’m streets ahead on abusing Proper and his godawful server issues. 

You need a new angle here, Eric. 

I'm considering an obtuse one. In anticipation of the next update of course.

8 hours ago, Piston said:

I won't bore you with the details of the never-worked, motabality car, carers allowance for one another....households. You'll presumably know the story well.

I know one such that would easily consume your, my and 3 other family's NI contributions and our CT too and still need more.

What percentage of a town's population can be carried by the working 'strivers' before the burden causes them to stop trying too?

Something does indeed have to give.

Stay warm this winter, burn a Grauniad reader.

Mrs T would be proud of you my neoliberal individualist friend. 

I mean, fuck collective security, eh? There’s no such thing as society, after all. 

I’m sure you have plenty in the Swiss account, so much so that even a catastrophe like Motor Neurone Disease would provoke barely a shrug from your bank manager. The £1m+ in expected lifetime costs could easily be met with a cheque from Coutts, and certainly wouldn’t require your wife to sell a kidney or your daughter to go on the game. 

I mean, why should “The Strivers”give a shit if their neighbour goes from respected professional to drooling spastic with a catheter and a conti pad in less time than it takes for Lewis Hamilton to park his new jet at Douglas Airport. Fuck them, eh? The concept that you can measure a civilisation by how the weak and vulnerable are treated is just a load of wet Commie wank to you I don’t doubt. 

If you do worry about the demands on the government teet, how about means testing the Boomers with their vast unearned housing wealth before you start on the sick and disabled, you warped Cunt. Did Grandad have a black uniform and armband in the loft or something?

Mail readers don’t need to worry about staying warm in the winter, for it rarely snows in Hell. 

Attlee must be spinning in his grave. 

Fuck off. 

Guest Earl Albert of Ross (Bt)
15 minutes ago, Last Cunt Standing said:

Especially since his grandson took his seat as a Tory peer.

11 hours ago, Last Cunt Standing said:

Many a PhD thesis has been written on what is called multimorbidity and our ageing population. For example, in 1995 at my surgery the average patient visited 2.7 times per year, and had a total of 11.6 items per year on prescription. Those numbers in 2015 were 8.8 and 26.7. 50% of my daily workload relates to people over 60. This exponential trend shows no sign of stopping. We have known this for years.

I won’t be drawn on the politics of who should get what funded. But don’t think the mess we are in is accidental. It’s a classic defund, destabilise, demonise, denationalise Con-trick as Chomsky predicted. 

fuck off. 

It's interesting to get the perspective of someone actively involved in the NHS. We've got Proper, but so far his input has been limited to making tasteless but semi-humorous jokes about miscarriages.

With the recent addition to our ranks of @White van man and his Brexit hardon, we might be able to sort the funding crisis imminently. On that note, WVM, where is our £350 million a week NHS extra dosh?

Guest White van man
5 hours ago, Decimus said:

It's interesting to get the perspective of someone actively involved in the NHS. We've got Proper, but so far his input has been limited to making tasteless but semi-humorous jokes about miscarriages.

With the recent addition to our ranks of @White van man and his Brexit hardon, we might be able to sort the funding crisis imminently. On that note, WVM, where is our £350 million a week NHS extra dosh?

The only hardon is the one we've been getting stiffed with from Brussels. We're working our bollocks off to pay for that lot to lay in the sun all day having siestas. They're still getting the £350,000,000 a week for a few more years yet, but as Boris rightly said " It COULD be used for the NHS ". It could also be used for schools, police force and housing our homeless. Imagine as a child your parents winning the lottery the day before xmas. Thats how you should be feeling about leaving the EU

7 minutes ago, White van man said:

The only hardon is the one we've been getting stiffed with from Brussels. We're working our bollocks off to pay for that lot to lay in the sun all day having siestas. They're still getting the £350,000,000 a week for a few more years yet, but as Boris rightly said " It COULD be used for the NHS ". It could also be used for schools, police force and housing our homeless. Imagine as a child your parents winning the lottery the day before xmas. Thats how you should be feeling about leaving the EU

I never believed it would be spent on the NHS, the same as I didn't believe the majority of propaganda that came from the leave campaign.

The fact is though, the public were deliberately misled and a lot of people did believe it. Shameless backtracking over semantics by the likes of Boris Johnson does not hide the fact that the Leave campaign sent fleets of buses around the country with massive slogans on the side regarding 350 million a week being spent on the NHS. A complete con and one that a lot of gullible people fell for.

9 hours ago, Last Cunt Standing said:

Mrs T would be proud of you my neoliberal individualist friend. 

I mean, fuck collective security, eh? There’s no such thing as society, after all. 

I’m sure you have plenty in the Swiss account, so much so that even a catastrophe like Motor Neurone Disease would provoke barely a shrug from your bank manager. The £1m+ in expected lifetime costs could easily be met with a cheque from Coutts, and certainly wouldn’t require your wife to sell a kidney or your daughter to go on the game. 

I mean, why should “The Strivers”give a shit if their neighbour goes from respected professional to drooling spastic with a catheter and a conti pad in less time than it takes for Lewis Hamilton to park his new jet at Douglas Airport. Fuck them, eh? The concept that you can measure a civilisation by how the weak and vulnerable are treated is just a load of wet Commie wank to you I don’t doubt. 

If you do worry about the demands on the government teet, how about means testing the Boomers with their vast unearned housing wealth before you start on the sick and disabled, you warped Cunt. Did Grandad have a black uniform and armband in the loft or something?

Mail readers don’t need to worry about staying warm in the winter, for it rarely snows in Hell. 

Fuck off. 

Oh my!  So many cliches in so little space.

Might I suggest that you get out more, maybe spend some time living in 'poorer' neighbourhoods that those you have become used to.

Isolation in a pokey consulting room can eventually  loosen one's grip on reality. As you so ably demonstrate.

Full marks for in-context fuckwittery though.

Guest White van man
7 minutes ago, Decimus said:

I never believed it would be spent on the NHS, the same as I didn't believe the majority of propaganda that came from the leave campaign.

The fact is though, the public were deliberately misled and a lot of people did believe it. Shameless backtracking over semantics by the likes of Boris Johnson does not hide the fact that the Leave campaign sent fleets of buses around the country with massive slogans on the side regarding 350 million a week being spent on the NHS. A complete con and one that a lot of gullible people fell for.

Most if not all people realised that slogan was simply to emphasise how much we were paying in. Both sides stated their arguments slightly exaggerated. But the remain side spent 10 million sending leafets to every household and used their banker buddy so called experts who were just looking out for themselves, " We're all right. Sod the rest of you" attitude. The public weren't fooled.

If there was a referendum to abolish income tax with both sides running a campaign. Income tax would not be abolished. We're cleverer than you think

3 hours ago, White van man said:

Most if not all people realised that slogan was simply to emphasise how much we were paying in. Both sides stated their arguments slightly exaggerated. But the remain side spent 10 million sending leafets to every household and used their banker buddy so called experts who were just looking out for themselves, " We're all right. Sod the rest of you" attitude. The public weren't fooled.

If there was a referendum to abolish income tax with both sides running a campaign. Income tax would not be abolished. We're cleverer than you think

I don't dispute the fact that there were people fully switched on who voted for Brexit. But the fact still remains that the slogan was not used to highlight how much subsidy was paid to the EU. If it was, it would have been explicit. The NHS funding angle was used to entice voters with a subject close to their hearts, and it was used in order to deceive.

When offset against the annual EU funding we receive, plus any economic loss as a result of an unfair trading deal that could potentially be implemented, the amount available per week will be nowhere near that figure anyway. And even if it was, a Tory government which regardless of what it says is ideologically opposed to the NHS in principle, certainly won't be spending whatever surplus there is on the health service. It was a con, and a clever one that worked.

Guest White van man
40 minutes ago, Decimus said:

I don't dispute the fact that there were people fully switched on who voted for Brexit. But the fact still remains that the slogan was not used to highlight how much subsidy was paid to the EU. If it was, it would have been explicit. The NHS funding angle was used to entice voters with a subject close to their hearts, and it was used in order to deceive.

When offset against the annual EU funding we receive, plus any economic loss as a result of an unfair trading deal that could potentially be implemented, the amount available per week will be nowhere near that figure anyway. And even if it was, a Tory government which regardless of what it says is ideologically opposed to the NHS in principle, certainly won't be spending whatever surplus there is on the health service. It was a con, and a clever one that worked.

The bus slogan was a true figure. Obviously they give us some of our own money back in farmer subsidies etc but it still was a true figure.

Project fear ran by Cameron and Osbourne, emergency budget, house prices dropping, 500,000 unemployed and high interest rates to name a few were blatant lies. 

The EU have clearly stated their intention of a European superstate with an EU president. All counties to adopt the Euro. All nations to lose the right to veto.

Getting back on topic of the NHS. I think people should look after their own elderly relatives a bit more instead of leaving it to the state. Many are using the NHS and social care system as a oapsitting service.

16 minutes ago, White van man said:

Getting back on topic of the NHS. I think people should look after their own elderly relatives a bit more instead of leaving it to the state. Many are using the NHS and social care system as a oapsitting service.

Agreed. Unless it is funded appropriately, the situation cannot continue as it is, and as I have previously stated, the money spent on prolonging the life of elderly, non-tax paying patients is unsustainable. In an ideal world we would have a government that spends the requisite amount of money on a health service that fully supports us from the cradle to the grave. That's not happening though, and exiting the EU will not change that fact.

Guest White van man
8 minutes ago, Decimus said:

Agreed. Unless it is funded appropriately, the situation cannot continue as it is, and as I have previously stated, the money spent on prolonging the life of elderly, non-tax paying patients is unsustainable. In an ideal world we would have a government that spends the requisite amount of money on a health service that fully supports us from the cradle to the grave. That's not happening though, and exiting the EU will not change that fact.

Maybe not but it will allow it to be a National health service rather than an International health service. Every little helps

On 11/01/2018 at 6:29 PM, Decimus said:

You're a doctor, so you might disagree with me based on the whole "do no harm" spiel, but aren't all these old cunts the problem?

I'm not a medical professional, but as part of my role I do get given information regarding certain peoples medical situations. It's astonishing to read through the number of ailments some of my elderly referrals suffer from. It's often not singular, one recently suffered with type 2 diabetes, blindness, cardiovascular disease, osteoarthritis and vascular dementia. For a start, the quality of life for that particular person must be absolutely abysmal, but the cost to the health service in prolonging their life must be astronomical, especially when said person had barely any history of paying into the system. 

It's by no means an isolated incident, and I've come across countless other cases of elderly people with a whole spectrum of severe health problems. I'm not advocating leaving them in a corridor to die, but what is the sense in spending millions of pounds on prolonging the agony of people like this when the money could be better invested in treatments for younger, healthier members of the public who are better able to pay into the system once treated?

There's only one answer Decs, only one answer. 

30 minutes ago, Decimus said:

Call up the craftsmen, bring me the draughtsmen, 
Build me a path from cradle to grave, 
And I'll give my consent to any government, 
That does not deny a man a living wage.

• Like 1