CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Pugs & French Bulldogs

Stubby Pecker

There's not many more things that say "I'm a cunt" than owning one of these abominations of nature. Thanks to some highly talented celebs, every chavy Lewis Hamilton wannabe gets one of these disposable poor little bastards to ponce about with.

I had to slow down this morning and manoeuvre around some skinny jeaned prick and his mrs, both with said unfortunate creatures and both on their phones. One assumes that wearing sensible footwear to walk their pretend dogs in the winter is beyond their intelligence hence the reason why they were standing in the road (on opposite sides of course) and not on the grass verge.

Also these fucking poor cunts are so inbreed and tweaked to suit their fashion conscious owners they have a host of health issues, especially breathing problems, condemning the breed to a shitty, painful existence. Not to mention the fucking awful puppy breeding industry.

• Like 2

Guest luke swarm
22 hours ago, Stubby Pecker said:

There's not many more things that say "I'm a cunt" than owning one of these abominations of nature. Thanks to some highly talented celebs, every chavy Lewis Hamilton wannabe gets one of these disposable poor little bastards to ponce about with.

I had to slow down this morning and manoeuvre around some skinny jeaned prick and his mrs, both with said unfortunate creatures and both on their phones. One assumes that wearing sensible footwear to walk their pretend dogs in the winter is beyond their intelligence hence the reason why they were standing in the road (on opposite sides of course) and not on the grass verge.

Also these fucking poor cunts are so inbreed and tweaked to suit their fashion conscious owners they have a host of health issues, especially breathing problems, condemning the breed to a shitty, painful existence. Not to mention the fucking awful puppy breeding industry.

I have no real comment on this subject Stubby my boy, I just don't like to see anyone's nomination bomb so catastrophically as to go out with a zero comment.

Guest Wizardsleeve
23 hours ago, Stubby Pecker said:

That mate, is exactly why the corner exists!  To name them, shame them, and slate the piss out of them!  

For one, being a wannabe golf enthusiast faggot from Cheshire....that screams "i'm a stupid fucking cunt!"  

20 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

They have "pug owners meeting days" where 200+ owners and they're dogs turn up. Can you imagine what 200+ of these fuckers in a huge tent sound like? 

I'm imagining a couple of HE grenades thrown in the middle would solve this problem

20 minutes ago, Wizardsleeve said:

That mate, is exactly why the corner exists!  To name them, shame them, and slate the piss out of them!  

For one, being a wannabe golf enthusiast faggot from Cheshire....that screams "i'm a stupid fucking cunt!"  

I'm glad some cunt can see the brilliance or not of this nom. We await punkers return to see if he can behave and take it on the chin 

Guest luke swarm
3 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

I'm imagining a couple of HE grenades thrown in the middle would solve this problem

I'm glad some cunt can see the brilliance or not of this nom. We await punkers return to see if he can behave and take it on the chin 

He has had more balls banged against his chin than Elton John as the proverb goes.

On 06/01/2018 at 8:33 AM, Stubby Pecker said:

That’s bang on stubby. Fucking useless wheezing sneezing ugly little cunts. Designer dogs pumped out with no regard for genetic issues, just a quick buck for unscrupulous puppy farm cunts. The poor bugger must live a cunt of a shortened life being owned by fashion trend aping fucking hipster cunts who will drop it like a hot potato when the next trend comes along, or when they have a little Tristram or Zara the poor slobbering little bastard will get the arse because it’s poor breeding will make it a snappy little bugger through no fault of its own.

Fuck me, I need a lie down.

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, southerncunt said:

That’s bang on stubby. Fucking useless wheezing sneezing ugly little cunts. Designer dogs pumped out with no regard for genetic issues, just a quick buck for unscrupulous puppy farm cunts. The poor bugger must live a cunt of a shortened life being owned by fashion trend aping fucking hipster cunts who will drop it like a hot potato when the next trend comes along, or when they have a little Tristram or Zara the poor slobbering little bastard will get the arse because it’s poor breeding will make it a snappy little bugger through no fault of its own.

Fuck me, I need a lie down.

Great work SC, have a cold "stubby" or a golden gaytime

Fuck me, the wicket at the SCG must me good if your curry muncher can go big!

47 minutes ago, southerncunt said:

Yeah khawaja has the monkey off his back now!  I went to the big bash last night, both of the Melbourne teams. Free tickets through a mate into the MCC. Couldn’t say no. It peaked at 42.6 degrees in my part of town yesterday, so a few schooners of Carlton Draught didn’t even touch the sides!

Are you out on parole after a rule 5B misdemeanour backtrack..

lol.

Perv.

Guest Erroreptile404
54 minutes ago, southerncunt said:

Yeah khawaja has the monkey off his back now!  I went to the big bash last night, both of the Melbourne teams. Free tickets through a mate into the MCC. Couldn’t say no. It peaked at 42.6 degrees in my part of town yesterday, so a few schooners of Carlton Draught didn’t even touch the sides!

I'm sweating my bollocks off at 32.6 degrees. Did you use sun screen?

Guest Tata Steely Dan

Pugs are a bit like Mancunians. One is a uniquely ugly breed of stunted, short-arse and pathetic specimens replete with a range of genetic defects such as rampant heart disease, obesity and respiratory problems brought about by a small and restricted gene pool.

The others are dogs. 

Guest Tata Steely Dan
1 minute ago, Decimus said:

It's 3°c in Whitby and a fat brown woman is simultaneously screaming and being sick in the street outside of my hotel.

Did she see you naked? 

Guest Erroreptile404
41 minutes ago, Decimus said:

It's 3°c in Whitby and a fat brown woman is simultaneously screaming and being sick in the street outside of my hotel.

All i know is whitby is populated by goths of all ages driving hearses for a laff. 3ºc? fucking hell break out the sun cream lol

7 hours ago, Tata Steely Dan said:

Pugs are a bit like Mancunians. One is a uniquely ugly breed of stunted, short-arse and pathetic specimens replete with a range of genetic defects such as rampant heart disease, obesity and respiratory problems brought about by a small and restricted gene pool.

The others are dogs. 

As Mancs have a longer life expectancy than you sweaty sock fuckers, it must be the drugs, Buckfast and rampant homosexuality that are fucking you up. Oh, and men wearing skirts.