CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

HOME EDUCATED CUNTS AND THEIR CUNT PARENTS

ratcum

22 hours ago, judgetwi said:

He’s an Imam and therefore religiously, ethnically and ideologically opposed to the existence of the state of Israel. Try not to mention it too often as he gets a bit ratty.

I’ll get me Shtreimel.

Did you know a Shtreimal is made up of about 30 animals including fox and mink? I don't see any tree hugger throwing paint over them. 

Guest judgetwi
8 minutes ago, ratcum said:

they should

The trouble is they don’t know. But once Corbyn finds out he will be all over it like a rash. Then he can cry over the poor Palestinian children and the cute furry animals at the same time. No doubt you will be right there with all the Trots.

Of course there can’t be more than half a dozen of the stupid looking things in the country but it’s the principle of the thing that counts, don’t you agree Herr Oberst?

Guest Lady Penelope
13 hours ago, judgetwi said:

The trouble is they don’t know. But once Corbyn finds out he will be all over it like a rash. Then he can cry over the poor Palestinian children and the cute furry animals at the same time. No doubt you will be right there with all the Trots.

Of course there can’t be more than half a dozen of the stupid looking things in the country but it’s the principle of the thing that counts, don’t you agree Herr Oberst?

Germany Calling! Germany Calling!

13 hours ago, judgetwi said:

I would never trust a fox in his green field

1 hour ago, camberwell gypsy said:

There's a rat in ma kitchen. What I'm a gonna do? 

One in ten houses in London's Camberwell suffer this very problem, apparently. Have you tried hanging a pair of your skidmarked 48" briefs in the cupboard under the sink, to draw their attention from your food?

• Like 1

1 hour ago, ratcum said:

The whole Bowie (like bow and arrow)...........Bow (like bough of a tree)  Eee debate

only cunts say Bow Eee

Ratfact

Mmmmmmmmmmm

Uh

Mm mm mm mmm mmm mmm

Wicky wild wild

wicky wicky wild

Wicky wild

Wicky wicky wild wild west

Jim West

Desperado

Rough rider

27 minutes ago, Wolfie said:

One in ten houses in London's Camberwell suffer this very problem, apparently. Have you tried hanging a pair of your skidmarked 48" briefs in the cupboard under the sink, to draw their attention from your food?

Obviously works for you then. Does your wife know you use her trollies?