CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Vehicles on a duel carriageway driving side by side

Guest Gronda Gronda

Guest Gronda Gronda

What goes through the minds of drivers who, in a duel carriageway, feel the need to drive next to the vehicle in the left lane (doing just under the limit) and match their speed?

9 minutes ago, Gronda Gronda said:

What goes through the minds of drivers who, in a duel carriageway, feel the need to drive next to the vehicle in the left lane (doing just under the limit) and match their speed?

They’re probably doing it deliberately to piss off plebian Hillman imp drivers such as yourself self...

lol.

Guest Lady Penelope
3 minutes ago, Punkape said:

They’re probably doing it deliberately to piss off plebian Hillman imp drivers such as yourself self...

lol.

He is posh .. he drives a Singer Chamois.

Guest Gronda Gronda
3 minutes ago, Punkape said:

lol.

You make an interesting point.

52 minutes ago, Punkape said:

So do Unicorns.....

Fuck off.

Have you been on an intensive training course in being funny recently, Punky? Perhaps during your time in the Xmas cooler? If you have, I’d ask for a refund if I were you. You’re completely fucking shit.

lol.

Fuck off.

• Like 1

Guest Lady Penelope
7 minutes ago, Ape said:

Have you been on an intensive training course in being funny recently, Punky? Perhaps during your time in the Xmas cooler? If you have, I’d ask for a refund if I were you. You’re completely fucking shit.

lol.

Fuck off.

Yes he has ..  now its your turn.

Get Fucked!

Guest Gronda Gronda

Getting back to why some drivers end up and remain side by side with another vehicle, one reason is down to overtake rage - as if they're being threatened or belittled in some way, so they speed up.

For example, would LP have the good grace to let Punkerella complete an overtaking manoeuvre and merge back into her lane in front?

Guest Erroreptile404
20 minutes ago, Gronda Gronda said:

Getting back to why some drivers end up and remain side by side with another vehicle, one reason is down to overtake rage - as if they're being threatened or belittled in some way, so they speed up.

For example, would LP have the good grace to let Punkerella complete an overtaking manoeuvre and merge back into her lane in front?

No word of a lie some years back when i was doing driving lessons, some spastic in the passenger seat of a car a bit in front of me stuck his head out of the window on the dual carriageway and did some mongy thing with his tongue at me.

Guest Gronda Gronda
6 minutes ago, EreptileDysfunction said:

No word of a lie some years back when i was doing driving lessons, some spastic in the passenger seat of a car a bit in front of me stuck his head out of the window on the dual carriageway and did some mongy thing with his tongue at me.

People who grief learner drivers are beyond pathetic.

Guest Wizardsleeve
41 minutes ago, Gronda Gronda said:

Pen likes Punky from behind.  Punky of course, only knows being behind another (man).  

46 minutes ago, EreptileDysfunction said:

That was probably a french bulldog. 

Boys will play with their toys. If Punkape exists and is from Cheshire, he probably drives a Masseu-Ferguson tractor with a top speed of 8mph. I will stick to my bike and let the BMW drivers continue to compensate for their micro-penises.

10 hours ago, Gronda Gronda said:

Maybe some are thinking that they should go to W.H. Smiths and buy a dictionary. Join in their thinking please.  Duel indeed.  Fuck off.

Guest Gronda Gronda
9 minutes ago, Witheredscrote said:

Maybe some are thinking that they should go to W.H. Smiths and buy a dictionary. Join in their thinking please.  Duel indeed.  Fuck off.

You're very strict, wutheringscrote.

*Dual

A question for you.  Why do you pretend to be French?  Is it so that those who have unpleasant words for you will focus on French stereotypes and skip over the fact that you're a miserable old coffin dodger?

Guest Gronda Gronda
43 minutes ago, Manky said:

Boys will play with their toys. If Punkape exists and is from Cheshire, he probably drives a Masseu-Ferguson tractor with a top speed of 8mph. I will stick to my bike and let the BMW drivers continue to compensate for their micro-penises.

He does, but he isn't.

He is from Tower Hamlets, he has a stall at his local flea market where he sells CDs.  He yells "Any two fow a paaahnd" as people stroll past (pretending not to hear).  His CC persona is escapism.

8 minutes ago, Witheredscrote said:

Au contraire. It is called keeping up standards. The corner has fought long and hard to correct Snatch's grammar, and along comes this semi-illiterate cunt, who, it would appear is on the same intellectual level as Snowflake.  fuck off

GG is making you look like a right fucking cunt. What are you going to do about it?

Guest Gronda Gronda
3 minutes ago, Decimus said:

GG is making you look like a right fucking cunt. What are you going to do about it?

He's alright.

He's cantankerous, strict, and pretends to be French.  He's also very funny on CC.

Guest Lady Penelope
Just now, Jiggerycock said:

I'd always assumed they were the same person: Punky playing out his transgender persona, when the mood takes himher

Bastard .. it was you looking through my bedroom window :(

Guest Lady Penelope
4 minutes ago, Jiggerycock said:

Yes - and that 'tucking it back between your legs' thing is fooling no one. I saw it and your foreskin makes it look like Kenny from Southpark.

That was my rampant rabbit.

Guest Lady Penelope
1 hour ago, Manky said:

This you Manky?

47E0167200000578-0-image-a-29_1515379989