CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Vehicles on a duel carriageway driving side by side

Guest Gronda Gronda

34 minutes ago, Gronda Gronda said:

He's alright.

He's cantankerous, strict, and pretends to be French.  He's also very funny on CC.

I’d disagree with both of the points I’ve highlighted, Grindr. 

On topic, what the fuck is this shit? If some cunt is in your way, just drive aggressively behind them, flashing your headlights and beeping your horn at the inconsiderate cunts. 

Guest Gronda Gronda
4 minutes ago, Bubba C said:

On topic, what the fuck is this shit? If some cunt is in your way, just drive aggressively behind them, flashing your headlights and beeping your horn at the inconsiderate cunts. 

Be fair Bubba, he is a lot of things, unfunny isn't one of them.

You might be on to something with the aggressive driving idea.

42 minutes ago, Bubba C said:

Bibbly, to date you have posted 4288 times, and I have found none of them remotely amusing. Any likes that I have been awarded to you have been purely out of pity. Multi-million pound projects indeed.

2 hours ago, Witheredscrote said:

Bibbly, to date you have posted 4288 times, and I have found none of them remotely amusing. Any likes that I have been awarded to you have been purely out of pity. Multi-million pound projects indeed.

Truly awful, a new year, but the same sorry old scrotes.  

1 hour ago, Bubba C said:

Truly awful, a new year, but the same sorry old scrotes.  

Withers makes a valid point, Bubs. Apart from the timeless Frank one-liners that you and Decimus shamelessly plagiarise, the half-baked shit that comes out of your tiny target-driven mind is very very poor. 

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, Frank said:

Withers makes a valid point, Bubs. Apart from the timeless Frank one-liners that you and Decimus shamelessly plagiarise, the half-baked shit that comes out of your tiny target-driven mind is very very poor. 

I don't think I like your tone..

1 hour ago, Decimus said:

I don't think I like your tone..

You’re very welcome to steal my shit. I’m flattered. Unlike Bubba, you have a brain, use my intellectual property to good effect and most importantly, you make me laugh. However, I’ve had a pop at you and I want to know what you’re going to do about it. 

Guest Gronda Gronda
34 minutes ago, Frank said:

Gee-gee you might not have seen some of my earlier work. I sometimes lie low, but you should know that I was once the best on here. 

I haven't, however I believe I have seen your name come up here and there since I registered to CC and I had the impression that you were/are highly respected here.

Is there some history between yourself and Wolfie?

5 minutes ago, Gronda Gronda said:

I haven't, however I believe I have seen your name come up here and there since I registered to CC and I had the impression that you were/are highly respected here.

Is there some history between yourself and Wolfie?

I don’t really know who Wolfie is. If he’s the bod who recently undermined one of my long-standing admin staff, I think you’ll find he’ll soon be gone. 

I hope you’ll be funny. Have you seen any of my videos?

Guest Earl Albert of Ross (Bt)
2 hours ago, Frank said:

Gee-gee you might not have seen some of my earlier work. I sometimes lie low, but you should know that I was once the best on here. 

Until Manky overtook you.

Guest Erroreptile404
On 1/8/2018 at 1:07 AM, camberwell gypsy said:

That was probably a french bulldog. 

Nah it wasn't wearing a beret with a stripey blue and white shirt, with a string of garlic around it's neck and a glass of wine and a cig in it's paws.

Guest Gronda Gronda
33 minutes ago, EreptileDysfunction said:

lol fuck off are you french?

He pretends to be.  It works as a sort of  countermeasure while he trades insults.

Guest Bill Stickers
On 08/01/2018 at 7:41 AM, Manky said:

Boys will play with their toys. If Punkape exists and is from Cheshire, he probably drives a Masseu-Ferguson tractor with a top speed of 8mph. I will stick to my bike and let the BMW drivers continue to compensate for their micro-penises.

Are bike owning cunts permitted to comment on this thread, considering a dual carriageway is not their realm? I think not, shut up.