CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Vehicles on a duel carriageway driving side by side

Guest Gronda Gronda

Guest Lady Penelope
15 hours ago, EreptileDysfunction said:

I can see the hamster wheel turning in your head. You're going to say i'm punkape right? lol

I am not sure who he thinks you are Gurt.

Guest Lady Penelope
On 11/01/2018 at 2:54 PM, William T.D. Stickers said:

Are bike owning cunts permitted to comment on this thread, considering a dual carriageway is not their realm? I think not, shut up.

So you have not been on the A500 Shavington Bypass. Paradise for bikes .. an empty dual carriageway.

Guest King Rollo
On 08/01/2018 at 8:20 AM, Gronda Gronda said:

You're very strict, wutheringscrote.

*Dual

A question for you.  Why do you pretend to be French?  Is it so that those who have unpleasant words for you will focus on French stereotypes and skip over the fact that you're a miserable old coffin dodger?

I think it's fun to pretend to be foreign. For example, my name - Rollo - makes me sound Scandinavian. In fact, my recent ancestry stems from a couple called Maude and Dave from Bethnal Green. I am sure Wrinkly Scrote is merely indulging in some escapism fantasy to forget, for a moment, the harsher reality of living the dream in Tory England. Let's extend him some compassion.

Guest Gronda Gronda
38 minutes ago, King Rollo said:

I think it's fun to pretend to be foreign. For example, my name - Rollo - makes me sound Scandinavian. In fact, my recent ancestry stems from a couple called Maude and Dave from Bethnal Green. I am sure Wrinkly Scrote is merely indulging in some escapism fantasy to forget, for a moment, the harsher reality of living the dream in Tory England. Let's extend him some compassion.

There's no law against it I suppose, but I doubt Maude or Dave would have approved.

Guest King Rollo
Just now, Gronda Gronda said:

There's no law against it I suppose, but I doubt Maude or Dave would have approved.

True, but it's hard to promote a semblance of decorum as suited to the monarchy whilst acknowledging one's heritage is Spitalfield market fisheries screeching "Gethcha kippers, 3 shillings a paaaaahnd"

Guest Gronda Gronda
1 minute ago, King Rollo said:

True, but it's hard to promote a semblance of decorum as suited to the monarchy whilst acknowledging one's heritage is Spitalfield market fisheries screeching "Gethcha kippers, 3 shillings a paaaaahnd"

There is always regicide...