CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Golden Globe Awards 2018

Guest Manky

Waste of time bothering with now. The ceremony was hijacked by a gang of militant lesbians wearing black and from now on the worlds most talented male actor will be accused of winning because of male privilege. The same has already happened with actors of colour at the Oscars. Next it will be disabled actors. Gender fluid actors. Fucking dead actors. The Harvey Weinstein episode, although he is a total cunt, is just an excuse for a power grab by a bunch of lettuce lickers and lady tennis players.

I am glad I am not a Thespian. All them gobby dykes need a good slap and locking back in the kitchen. Cunts.

1 hour ago, Manky said:

Waste of time bothering with now. The ceremony was hijacked by a gang of militant lesbians wearing black and from now on the worlds most talented male actor will be accused of winning because of male privilege. The same has already happened with actors of colour at the Oscars. Next it will be disabled actors. Gender fluid actors. Fucking dead actors. The Harvey Weinstein episode, although he is a total cunt, is just an excuse for a power grab by a bunch of lettuce lickers and lady tennis players.

I am glad I am not a Thespian. All them gobby dykes need a good slap and locking back in the kitchen. Cunts.

There's going to be a cabinet reshuffle today as well. It's anticipated that there will be more MP's from ethnic minorities and women in top positions. Thank fuck for that, who needs the best man for the job when you can run the country on a quota system where periods mean prizes.  A turban these days automatically qualifies one to be chancellor of the exchequer despite only having prior experience of a bartering economy involving goats and child brides.

• Like 1

Guest judgetwi

McCarthyism in reverse. Instead of  un-American activities we now have un-trendy activities. No prosecutions, court cases, inquiries etc just, hearsay, rumour and accusations..........a fucking witch hunt.

Then they wonder why people voted for Trump. These soppy cunts are The Tangoman’s biggest asset. 

Guest Lady Penelope
1 hour ago, Manky said:

Do you play Lady Tennis?

Now the question is, how many women have used sexual favours to promote their careers?  Ergo, some of the bitches complaining are all grumpy because despite jumping on the casting couch in an attempt to further their careers, they were let down by a very minor issue, their lack of talent.

Didn't someone once say that acting is the oldest profession?

Guest Wizardsleeve
8 hours ago, judgetwi said:

McCarthyism in reverse. Instead of  un-American activities we now have un-trendy activities. No prosecutions, court cases, inquiries etc just, hearsay, rumour and accusations..........a fucking witch hunt.

Then they wonder why people voted for Trump. These soppy cunts are The Tangoman’s biggest asset. 

People voted for that orange smegma crusted cocksucker out of willful ignorance.  He told them it would be acceptable to be racist again, and the lowest of the lowlives oozed out from under their fucking rocks and ushered him into power.  

Guest judgetwi
33 minutes ago, Wizardsleeve said:

People voted for that orange smegma crusted cocksucker out of willful ignorance.  He told them it would be acceptable to be racist again, and the lowest of the lowlives oozed out from under their fucking rocks and ushered him into power.  

That was my point. Exactly the kind of sneering condescension and sense of superiority that piles up votes for the Orang Utan, especially from people who don’t normally vote. The liberalati don’t really get democracy because they know they can never be wrong.

10 hours ago, Manky said:

Now the question is, how many women have used sexual favours to promote their careers?  Ergo, some of the bitches complaining are all grumpy because despite jumping on the casting couch in an attempt to further their careers, they were let down by a very minor issue, their lack of talent.

Didn't someone once say that acting is the oldest profession?

Anna Karen from “On the Buses” undoubtedly slept her way to the top deck....

I’ll bet she’s Camberwell Gyppo’s double........lol.

lol.

Fuck off.

Guest luke swarm
3 hours ago, Wizardsleeve said:

I can now imagine Eddie, quivering with rage and thoughts of revenge over this Wiz. 

Guest Piston
1 hour ago, cuntspotter said:

MInd you... Oprah don’t harf give me the ‘orn.

…and bassoons too, I hope.

The BBC pm shite said it could not broadcast St Oprah’s speech ‘live’ because of 'broadcasting licence restrictions',  so they hired an actress “to give voice to her words”…the sycophantic cunt-whistles.

As an Eartha Kitt impersonator, with overtight nipple clamps, ground through every fucking word I turned the radio off and went to get a drink…came back,  still going..GOTO  drink...RETURN

A full 15 mins of minge-whinge I’d heard all day already…missed the weather forecast.

Fucking napalm time for #me toos and #manginas! Where the hell is fender when you need him?

The BBC should be killed. Parasitic cunts.

Yes Bubbs, before you speculate…cunt

Guest Wizardsleeve
1 hour ago, luke swarm said:

I can now imagine Eddie, quivering with rage and thoughts of revenge over this Wiz. 

I'm afraid I've managed to anger quite a few people with my sentiments for Trump.  If he wants to extract a pound of flesh, the queue is about a mile long now.  

Guest Lady Penelope
On 08/01/2018 at 8:21 PM, Punkape said:

lol.

Fuck off.

That might be close to the truth, she started off as stripper in the Panama Club.

Guest Lady Penelope
On 08/01/2018 at 8:21 PM, Punkape said:

lol.

Fuck off.

That might be close to the truth, she started off as stripper in the Panama Club.

Guest Earl Albert of Ross (Bt)
19 minutes ago, Decimus said:

He's about as funny as evening raconteur session hosted by Albert fucking Ross. Hills is only marginally more entertaining than the other two, the cottaging Hobbit and the Jeremy Beadle handed flid.

Would you like some complimentary tickets to my next one?