CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Nigel Farage

Decimus

Guest White van man
6 hours ago, Panzerknacker said:

You should be thankful for the second vote ...it brought to life the very article you are using to exit the club. .the paddies helpfully loaded the pistol for ya 

Panzerknacker 

Too late to try and worm your way back in with us now we've got you on the ropes. For biting the hand that fed you, your getting a wall built round you, just above caravan height, and having it flooded

1 hour ago, Stubby Pecker said:

He's got you bang to rights there panzy, defend your species you spud eating bog rat and your equally thick camel jockey bro's if you dare

Harsh words Stubbs. Thickness is relative as i`m pretty sure there are no asian rape gangs active in S.Armagh and if there were S.Armagh "social services" would be handing out free duct tape and late night mystery tours to the offenders. 

8 hours ago, judgetwi said:

Just like they laughed at you fucking dim Paddies when you TWICE had to go back and vote the way your masters told you. Eamon what’s his face must be turning in his grave. But then you’re just a load of thick cunts who love to kill each other because your next door neighbour has a different way of worshipping the sky fairy. Fuck me  , you can’t get much more laughable than that.

Paddies and Muzzies have cornered the market in stupidity. 

Fuck me, you are thick. You seem to forget several thousand British troops armed to the fucking teeth and hundreds of thousands of Jocks that managed to swim across the North Channel. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, White van man said:

Too late to try and worm your way back in with us now we've got you on the ropes. For biting the hand that fed you, your getting a wall built round you, just above caravan height, and having it flooded

Sure ya mite be getting another bite at the cherry yourselves. .having spent 20 years digging the grave, Nigels looked into it and its not that comfortable looking atall atall 

Panzerknacker 

Guest Lady Penelope
35 minutes ago, The Beast said:

Fuck me, you are thick. You seem to forget several thousand British troops armed to the fucking teeth and hundreds of thousands of Jocks that managed to swim across the North Channel. 

Its only about 12 miles across that North Channel, they should have built a bridge.

Guest judgetwi
7 hours ago, The Beast said:

I have a very good memory Doc. I also remember Drogheda and Wexford.....”God’s righteous judgement of these barbarous wretches.”

They should bring that  Cromwell back. Being a sky fairy fanatic himself he knew how to deal with his fellow nutters. Send them to their chosen sky fairy as quickly as possible. I make no apologies for that.

8 hours ago, The Beast said:

It's good to see you back and singing from the same hymn sheet as me, my plastic brother.

If you need any back up, light up the sky with the shamrock sign and I'll come running, green painted cock in hand and wailing 'Danny Boy' in a Cuchulainnesque fit of berserker rage.

Now finish this fat cunt.

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
13 hours ago, Stubby Pecker said:

He's got you bang to rights there panzy, defend your species you spud eating bog rat and your equally thick camel jockey bro's if you dare

Kill.

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
6 minutes ago, Panzerknacker said:

Wars over quince old bean. .I've decommissioned my industrial coffee grinder and bag of fertiliser. UK plc has done far more damage to itself in 16 months than 7 centuries of war with others 

Panzerknacker 

What’s up? War? War is bad

Guest White van man
On 17/01/2018 at 10:06 PM, Panzerknacker said:

Wars over quince old bean. .I've decommissioned my industrial coffee grinder and bag of fertiliser. UK plc has done far more damage to itself in 16 months than 7 centuries of war with others 

Panzerknacker 

You shouldn't claim victory half way through

Guest White van man
1 hour ago, Panzerknacker said:

Find it strange that Nigel never got elected to Westminster. .him being  the greatwhite hope and all

Panzerknacker 

Probably because he's branded as a racist by the media. Every other EU country will wish they had a Farage soon.

8 minutes ago, White van man said:

Probably because he's branded as a racist by the media. Every other EU country will wish they had a Farage soon.

Mm..most of the other farages in Europe have been very quiet. .even the ones in the emerald Isle. .they're just looking at the UK like it's a chimpanzee swallowing a handgrenade ..ya don't wanna watch but ya can't look away 

Panzerknacker 

Guest judgetwi
59 minutes ago, Panzerknacker said:

Mm..most of the other farages in Europe have been very quiet. .even the ones in the emerald Isle. .they're just looking at the UK like it's a chimpanzee swallowing a handgrenade ..ya don't wanna watch but ya can't look away 

Panzerknacker 

Poor sad remoaners. They still can’t believe it and they just can’t let it go.       😭😭

Guest White van man
32 minutes ago, judgetwi said:

Poor sad remoaners. They still can’t believe it and they just can’t let it go.       😭😭

The fuckers should be made to work a double shift on independence day, whilst we have a day off to celebrate.

Guest judgetwi
21 minutes ago, Panzerknacker said:

I'm not a remoaner or a brexiter In fact I think ya made the right decision for the wrong reason is all

Panzerknacker 

Really? Well someone who compares this country to a “chimpanzee swallowing a hand grenade” doesn’t sound like a neutral to me.

So there’s only one reason , it’s wrong and you know what it is?

Well do enlighten us old boy.

34 minutes ago, judgetwi said:

Really? Well someone who compares this country to a “chimpanzee swallowing a hand grenade” doesn’t sound like a neutral to me.

So there’s only one reason , it’s wrong and you know what it is?

Well do enlighten us old boy.

I'd not try n change yer mind ..the dice have been cast ..just have to see where it takes yiz. ..

Panzerknacker 

Guest judgetwi
41 minutes ago, Panzerknacker said:

I'd not try n change yer mind ..the dice have been cast ..just have to see where it takes yiz. ..

Panzerknacker 

Bullshit. I was hoping you were going to use the bus wanker argument or the R word.

Don’t worry Mr. Remoaner we ain’t leaving anyway. The rich cunts and their criminal friends in Westminster will see to that. Then you can sit back smugly and tell yourself you were right all along.

Fuck you, i’m off up the pub.

See you on the barricades Mr. Remoaner.

1 hour ago, judgetwi said:

Bullshit. I was hoping you were going to use the bus wanker argument or the R word.

Don’t worry Mr. Remoaner we ain’t leaving anyway. The rich cunts and their criminal friends in Westminster will see to that. Then you can sit back smugly and tell yourself you were right all along.

Fuck you, i’m off up the pub.

See you on the barricades Mr. Remoaner.

I totally agree, you moaning, miserable wanker.

Cameron said he would invoke article 50 on 24th June. Instead he fucked off. Every thing about the leaving process has had a large whiff of stitch up.

I sincerely hope there is violence.

• Like 1