CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Nigel Farage

Decimus

Guest King Rollo
15 hours ago, The Beast said:

I totally agree, you moaning, miserable wanker.

Cameron said he would invoke article 50 on 24th June. Instead he fucked off. Every thing about the leaving process has had a large whiff of stitch up.

I sincerely hope there is violence.

"If you have to resort to violence, you've already lost." John Connor (Sean Connery), Rising Sun

• 2 months later...
Guest King Rollo

Poor poor Nigel.  It was his birthday on Tuesday ... he even threw himself a lovely party with a splendid cake.  However, sadly, it seems nobody bothered to turn up.  All those empty seats ... I call it embarrassing!  At least he enjoyed his cake - it looks like a lot for 2 people!

large.Capture.JPG.a1c73e866f7d4411f10f694e4fca41f6.JPG

Guest judgetwi
3 hours ago, Panzerknacker said:

Ya not think it was a clever play on words jewdy baby. .you stupendously stupid cunt. .lol

Panzerknacker 

Well Pansy boy as, for the first time in my life, I cast a winning vote and it’s now being stolen from under my nose, you can forgive me if I don’t find anything “clever” or amusing about it.

Love to stay and chat but there’s some empty bottles and cans of petrol which require my attention.

Wanker.

2 hours ago, judgetwi said:

Well Pansy boy as, for the first time in my life, I cast a winning vote and it’s now being stolen from under my nose, you can forgive me if I don’t find anything “clever” or amusing about it.

Love to stay and chat but there’s some empty bottles and cans of petrol which require my attention.

Wanker.

Whose stealing yer vóta jewdy baby?...calm the fuck down sure yer nearly at the door ..paranoid cunt 

Panzerknacker 

• Like 1

• 2 years later...

I see Mr Farage has taken to faecesbook and twatter to complain about the enriched party in Brixton last night. His ire directed to the inaction from the government and old bill.

But wait, when does he accept some responsibility in all this? After all, he went brown trousers at the last election and pointed his supporters to the tory party.

16 minutes ago, The Beast said:

I see Mr Farage has taken to faecesbook and twatter to complain about the enriched party in Brixton last night. His ire directed to the inaction from the government and old bill.

But wait, when does he accept some responsibility in all this? After all, he went brown trousers at the last election and pointed his supporters to the tory party.

I agree with the sentiment though. The second that the police got down on their knees and started virtue signalling, they lost all authority. The blacks just took it as a sign of weakness and quickly worked out that they're in charge now. There isn't a police officer left in Britain that will dare to approach black people now. Let alone arrest one or take steps to prevent them committing crime.

22 minutes ago, The Beast said:

It wasn't a 'party' either. It was a BLM event. If it had remained peaceful, it would have been reported as such. But because it (predictably) descended into a baboon riot, the media have tried to deny it was connected to BLM.

• Like 2

4 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

It wasn't a 'party' either. It was a BLM event. If it had remained peaceful, it would have been reported as such. But because it (predictably) descended into a baboon riot, the media have tried to deny it was connected to BLM.

The quickest way to end these animal gatherings is to hem the cunts in at gunpoint then have the fire brigade hose them down with raw sewage.

• Like 2

Guest judgetwi
9 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

I agree with the sentiment though. The second that the police got down on their knees and started virtue signalling, they lost all authority. The blacks just took it as a sign of weakness and quickly worked out that they're in charge now. There isn't a police officer left in Britain that will dare to approach black people now. Let alone arrest one or take steps to prevent them committing crime.

Too fucking right. Bully boy trash can smell weakness from a mile away. Once you have shown them your weakness they ruthlessly exploit it. The biggest culprits are the top brass coppers like Strap-On and Basu, both of them a fucking disgrace to the uniform. Then there’s the spineless politicians like Johnson and Patel. I thought that bitch was supposed to be tough?......just a jellyfish like the rest of them.

Ask Neville Chamberlain where appeasement gets you.

2 minutes ago, judgetwi said:

Too fucking right. Bully boy trash can smell weakness from a mile away. Once you have shown them your weakness they ruthlessly exploit it. The biggest culprits are the top brass coppers like Strap-On and Basu, both of them a fucking disgrace to the uniform. Then there’s the spineless politicians like Johnson and Patel. I thought that bitch was supposed to be tough?......just a jellyfish like the rest of them.

Ask Neville Chamberlain where appeasement gets you.

Blackshirts matter

• Like 1

Guest judgetwi
9 hours ago, The Beast said:

Re- writing history Doc. A popular pastime at the moment. Do you know of any statues of Sir Nigel the commies can pull down? .......... other than the one in my back garden?

3 minutes ago, judgetwi said:

Re- writing history Doc. A popular pastime at the moment. Do you know of any statues of Sir Nigel the commies can pull down? .......... other than the one in my back garden?

Trafalgar Square is going to be so much more relevant when Nelson is toppled and replaced by a nice shiny brand new Winston Silcott. And to be honest Churchill has had a good innings so I reckon Delroy Parker (the South London night stalker) is going to be the absolute bollocks as an international tourist attraction. Fuck knows the economy needs a boost after all the damage caused by these peaceful protests.

1 minute ago, King Billy said:

Trafalgar Square is going to be so much more relevant when Nelson is toppled and replaced by a nice shiny brand new Winston Silcott. And to be honest Churchill has had a good innings so I reckon Delroy Parker (the South London night stalker) is going to be the absolute bollocks as an international tourist attraction. Fuck knows the economy needs a boost after all the damage caused by these peaceful protests.

Keith Blakelock... you know what he used to do in his spare time? Taught self defence classes for the black kids on Broadwater Farm. Stupid cunt. And all his murderers eventually walked free.

At least the SAS did the right thing by Yvonne Fletcher. That Iranian embassy assault will probably go down in history as a racial attack as well.

2 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Keith Blakelock... you know what he used to do in his spare time? Taught self defence classes for the black kids on Broadwater Farm. Stupid cunt. And all his murderers eventually walked free.

At least the SAS did the right thing by Yvonne Fletcher. That Iranian embassy assault will probably go down in history as a racial attack as well.

I was watching Alex Higgins v Cliff Thorburn in the world championship final when the BBC interrupted it to show the SAS abseiling through the windows and doing the business. I wasn’t sure wether I was pleased or fucking annoyed. In those days there wasn’t the option of switching channels to carry on watching the snooker. But the stinking sand rats got what they deserved. It’s a shame that those days are gone.

51 minutes ago, King Billy said:

I was watching Alex Higgins v Cliff Thorburn in the world championship final when the BBC interrupted it to show the SAS abseiling through the windows and doing the business. I wasn’t sure wether I was pleased or fucking annoyed. In those days there wasn’t the option of switching channels to carry on watching the snooker. But the stinking sand rats got what they deserved. It’s a shame that those days are gone.

The embassy assault was a message to the world. 90 seconds, 12 dead terrorists, 25 healthy hostages. Job done. If it happened now, it would be 20+ dead hostages and free council houses for the terrrorists if they agreed to an anger management course. 

• Like 1

Guest judgetwi
11 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

I wonder what the arriviste, millennial white population of Brixton are doing right now? Probably packing their suitcases into their Teslas and fucking off to stay with Mummy and Daddy in Hampshire and Buckinghamshire.

”Oh Mummy it was awful. The poor black people were just discussing slavery and reparations when the racist, fascist police simply attacked them. Oh no, Mumsy.....scrambled egg and sausage?.......i’m a vegan now....it’s up to my generation to save the planet ok ya? Could I have beans on toast like the poor people?”

33 minutes ago, judgetwi said:

I wonder what the arriviste, millennial white population of Brixton are doing right now? Probably packing their suitcases into their Teslas and fucking off to stay with Mummy and Daddy in Hampshire and Buckinghamshire.

”Oh Mummy it was awful. The poor black people were just discussing slavery and reparations when the racist, fascist police simply attacked them. Oh no, Mumsy.....scrambled egg and sausage?.......i’m a vegan now....it’s up to my generation to save the planet ok ya? Could I have beans on toast like the poor people?”

"Mummy... I'm pregnant. It's definitely Rupert's, but it might come out brown because we were in the Caribbean at the time of conception. Oh no mummy! It's Ruperts. He believes me, you should do too. You don't? You and daddy are like, soooo raaaay-sist!"

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

I hate to intrude on this jolly meeting of the Friends of Nelson Mandela, but I can’t help but point out the SAS raided the Iranian Embassy in 1980, some years before WPC Fletcher was shot dead outside the Libyan Embassy in 1984.

I realise the “Wogs start at Calais” for you chaps, but if you could at least try to be within a drop-kick of historical accuracy we wet liberals would appreciate it. 

• Like 5