CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Nigel Farage

Decimus

30 minutes ago, Last Cunt Standing said:

Laughably awful and rather obvious projection. You’ve already told us your Dad spent much of his time in t’Legion, presumably because after she squeezed you into the world he could never look your mother in the eye again. All that time away defending the Empire, only to get home and find a turnstile where his front door used to be. Poor fella. 

Pot says to kettle and all that Cockles. I notice that you've spent a considerable amount of time on here in the last 24 hours. Has Holby city fired you for molesting patients?

1 hour ago, Trucking Funt said:

Pot says to kettle and all that Cockles. I notice that you've spent a considerable amount of time on here in the last 24 hours. Has Holby city fired you for molesting patients?

Pathetic. You’re clearly running out of firepower, aren’t you? Floundering about trying to impress yet ultimately failing to penetrate. I take it back, maybe you are your fathers‘ son after all you witless cunt. 

12 minutes ago, Last Cunt Standing said:

Pathetic. You’re clearly running out of firepower, aren’t you? Floundering about trying to impress yet ultimately failing to penetrate. I take it back, maybe you are your fathers‘ son after all you witless cunt. 

It would appear I've touched a nerve! What did you do Cockles?

20 hours ago, camberwell gypsy said:

My friends dad, who had early alzheimers at the time was watching that game,  went out for a slash and when he came back the SAS  were doing their thing. The poor cunt thought the snooker was being raided because he thought Higgins was IRA. "That'll teach the fucking fenian bastard". 

Didn’t he threaten to have Dennis Taylor kneecapped?

12 hours ago, Last Cunt Standing said:

That wouldn’t have been me Bill, but if it’s the two blondes I’m thinking of you’ve got problems and you need a close inspection, ideally in stirrups with your good readers on. Sharon has had so many genital warts burnt off her labia they look like a pair of 70’s lounge curtains, and Barbara, well let’s just say in a former life she might have driven the cab in Royston Vasey. You’d be better off warming the KY in the microwave and indulging in a night of passion alone, or perhaps making balloon animals from the Titan condoms. Sexual activity will of course be a challenge for you until you get your Peyronies sorted, but I imagine firing off round a corner takes you back to your Shankill childhood and possibly maintains the feeble erection. I should also tell you that Northern Bank fifties were withdrawn some years ago, to try and smoke out the ones covered in red ink currently boxed up with Shergars’ ashes. Be lucky. 

Slander, racism and sexual dysfunctionalist abuse. Not to mention illegally disclosing confidential medical information concerning myself Barbara and Sharon, or Babs and Shaz as they prefer to be called. The list of hate crimes you have subjected my lovely lady friends and me to has left me traumatised and unable to perform to my usual high standard.  I am therefore returning the products which you overcharged me for, and have instructed my solicitors to commence proceedings against you. I have also arranged for one of my colleagues in the UDA to visit you and remove your patellas free of charge.

See you in court.

KB

• Like 1

18 hours ago, King Billy said:

I’m the stunningly good looking, impeccably dressed guy with the two stunning blondes who bought the extra large condoms and the large tub of KY.

Not wishing to go pedant, but why would "two stunning blondes" (no doubt both being considerably younger than you) need a large tub of KY when presented with your Adonis-like figure in full tumescent glory? Surely natural dampness would ensue unless the "two stunning blondes" were...um...gentlemen acquaintances. I've always wondered why you left the land of the orange sash in a hurry.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Mrs Roops said:

Not wishing to go pedant, but why would "two stunning blondes" (no doubt both being considerably younger than you) need a large tub of KY when presented with your Adonis-like figure in full tumescent glory? Surely natural dampness would ensue unless the "two stunning blondes" were...um...gentlemen acquaintances. I've always wondered why you left the land of the orange sash in a hurry.

I was about to answer you and then I realised that you were attempting to be humorous. Never mind.

1 hour ago, Mrs Roops said:

Natural dampness would be inadequate for a smooth entry in the case of Billy's gargantuan appendage. It's like a Chubb fire extinguisher. 

• Like 1

35 minutes ago, King Billy said:

Arthur Dick? Obviously Arthur Brain to match.

Idiot.

KY...... useless shit.  alright for initial lubrication, and penetration, but dries too quickly.  Good old Vaseline is what is needed.  I don't care what medical professionals, or Frank advise, I just have to look into the eyes of my geese.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, camberwell gypsy said:

I think Higgins said "If I had a gun, I'd blow his head off". 

He may have said that publicly, but he also whispered something to Taylor. Which Taylor has steadfastly refused to divulge. The two of them never spoke again afterwards.

The big grudge rivalry in darts was Eric Bristow and Jocky Wilson, who came to blows a couple of times. But Bristow was a pallbearer at his funeral and also spoke at the service.

"Jocky and me never got on, never liked each other. But we did respect each other. And I will say this.. He was the worlds second best darts player"

Classic Bristow.

On 10/01/2018 at 11:09, Alfie Noakes said:

You utter totalitarian turd. Vote once and never change gets people like Hitler into power. Democracy means fluidity and change, so remainers have a right in a democracy to call for change or reversal in policy. To call remainers undemocratic, as some fucking idiots who have sold us down the river to oblivion say, makes no sense.

Oh yes, do you want to suck my dick Judge?

This comment has a deeply unpleasant whiff of poorly researched cock cheese about it Alfie, and it pains me to say I'm in agreement with @judgetwi. If I could award it a thousand irons & cunts, I would. From the perspective of a third-person it's a bit like saying 'I'm not too happy about X Party being voted to power because I opted for someone else, so the electorate needs to backtrack on their democratic vote so the person/people I voted for are finally handed power via a reversal of the original decision'.

The UK public – sick and tired of their tax contributions being abused by the European Parliament while having their country used as an asylum dumping ground – voted to leave the EU, meaning democracy was alive and kicking at the time of the 2016 referendum. It's fitting you mention Hitler because one of the Remoaners' main arguments was that if all electorates entitled to vote did so, then the UK would still be a bullied member state of a hugely German-influenced European Union. The fact is those who wanted to remain but couldn't be bothered to vote clearly didn't feel passionately about it enough to put pen to paper at the time. It's their loss and the Remoaners who attempted to undermine an elected decision using this little gem were never going to herald a gateway to a second referendum. Thankfully Brexit has now come into fruition, despite the process being detrimentally slowed by a bunch of power-hungry, short-term, pro-EU faggots (Tony Blair a Gilt-edged example) who threw their toys from the pram at the time.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, camberwell gypsy said:

Taylor is a fenian. Higgins was the proddie. 

I stand corrected. He was a hell of a player, I know that. I saw him play an exhibition once, Salford if memory serves. Took on one of the club players with no tip on his cue and made a 70 odd break including a blue down the side cushion at pace that was probably the best shot I’ve ever seen. Mad as a cut snake though and completely skint at the end. Snooker should have done better by him. 

4 minutes ago, Last Cunt Standing said:

I stand corrected. He was a hell of a player, I know that. I saw him play an exhibition once, Salford if memory serves. Took on one of the club players with no tip on his cue and made a 70 odd break including a blue down the side cushion at pace that was probably the best shot I’ve ever seen. Mad as a cut snake though and completely skint at the end. Snooker should have done better by him. 

He took a piss in a flower pot at one of the venues if I recall. Never wore a bow tie either.

55 minutes ago, Last Cunt Standing said:

He was too erratic and too drunk. Phenomenal ability with a cue was his downfall. He believed he could pot anything and therefore never developed an all round tactical game. O'Sullivan has similar ability but when he can be bothered he can also play tactically, Trump too.

Jimmy White was the missing link between Higgins outrageous talent and a more measured style of matchplay. Never quite panned out for him though. Learnt too much about booze and cocaine from Higgins.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

He was too erratic and too drunk. Phenomenal ability with a cue was his downfall. He believed he could pot anything and therefore never developed an all round tactical game. O'Sullivan has similar ability but when he can be bothered he can also play tactically, Trump too.

Jimmy White was the missing link between Higgins outrageous talent and a more measured style of matchplay. Never quite panned out for him though. Learnt too much about booze and cocaine from Higgins.

I can recommend John Virgo’s book on Alex, if you’re minded. He clearly loved the old fella.