CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Nigel Farage

Decimus

3 hours ago, camberwell gypsy said:

He took a piss in a flower pot at one of the venues if I recall. Never wore a bow tie either.

Don’t forget the fedora. Steve Davies always seems a bit reticent when asked about Alex. I’m sure we only know a fraction of what went on between those two. It’s well known Higgins hated his guts for a long while, not sure they ever made it up. In other news, when is Willie Thorne’s funeral, and will it be in Leicester or Spain? 

44 minutes ago, Last Cunt Standing said:

I can recommend John Virgo’s book on Alex, if you’re minded. He clearly loved the old fella.

I will put it on my reading list. I like old JV, if he writes like he speaks and thinks it has to be good. As for the Davis v Higgins rivalry, I would recommend watching the BBC feature length drama 'The Rack Pack'. It covers the subject well. And a few extras, like the story of Jimmy White and Higgins, holed up in a hotel suite with Oliver Reed, a few prostitutes, cases of booze and a bucket of cocaine. It's even got a scene where Cliff Thorburn knocks Higgins on his arse for insulting his wife. 

1 hour ago, Major Cunt said:

Have you ever worked in a massage parlour /sauna? 

Answer the question. 

He couldn’t get a job in the spaz factory where they get about 50p a week for packaging clothes pegs or replacement buttons for duffle coats.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, King Billy said:

He couldn’t get a job in the spaz factory where they get about 50p a week for packaging clothes pegs or replacement buttons for duffle coats.

I pay my Latvians 45p an hour for making my pegs. Fucking hell, they don't know how lucky they are. Next they'll expect me to get the toilet in the caravan fixed. Are Syrians cheaper?

1 hour ago, camberwell gypsy said:

I pay my Latvians 45p an hour for making my pegs. Fucking hell, they don't know how lucky they are. Next they'll expect me to get the toilet in the caravan fixed. Are Syrians cheaper?

Yeah but they come in bits in a body bag and you have to fix the arms and legs on yourself.

On 28/06/2020 at 03:37, Last Cunt Standing said:

Don’t forget the fedora. Steve Davies always seems a bit reticent when asked about Alex. I’m sure we only know a fraction of what went on between those two. It’s well known Higgins hated his guts for a long while, not sure they ever made it up. In other news, when is Willie Thorne’s funeral, and will it be in Leicester or Spain? 

Depends on whether he cleared that tax bill or not. I heard it was the same size as Uganda's GDP.... 

Farage must be wanking himself blind today. Finally, the British Passport is less powerful than an Estonian one and the working class are forever trapped on their island, leaving him and his establishment mates to enjoy their French and Spanish retirements in peace without all those uncouth Brits. If you planned to retire to the sun after 30 years in the Amazon sweatshop, your train just left. Enjoy.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Last Cunt Standing said:

Farage must be wanking himself blind today. Finally, the British Passport is less powerful than an Estonian one and the working class are forever trapped on their island, leaving him and his establishment mates to enjoy their French and Spanish retirements in peace without all those uncouth Brits. If you planned to retire to the sun after 30 years in the Amazon sweatshop, and it’s recommended, your train just left. Enjoy.

Withers was spotted in the rubber dinghy shop in Calais this afternoon. No way is that cunt coming back here. I’ve phoned Nigel and he’s texted Tommy Robinson. If he gets past those two he deserves his two weeks in Clacton.

1 minute ago, King Billy said:

Withers was spotted in the rubber dinghy shop in Calais this afternoon. No way is that cunt coming back here. I’ve phoned Nigel and he’s texted Tommy Robinson. If he gets past those two he deserves his two weeks in Clacton.

Tommy gets no signal on his gunboat off Dover. So I’d message Rees-Mogg, who can arrange an F35 to take the fucker out.

Good news for you Bill, as an Ulsterman you can apply for an Eire passport. I imagine your form was in a while ago, no? Wrapped round a device of some sort, perhaps?

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, King Billy said:

I don't want him round my house. If he knocks on the door, I'll drive him 3 miles down the road to Jaywick and find him a derelict bungalow to stay in. There's plenty of them. 

6 hours ago, Last Cunt Standing said:

Tommy gets no signal on his gunboat off Dover. So I’d message Rees-Mogg, who can arrange an F35 to take the fucker out.

Good news for you Bill, as an Ulsterman you can apply for an Eire passport. I imagine your form was in a while ago, no? Wrapped round a device of some sort, perhaps?

He didn't really think that whole plastic explosive and detonator thing through. I'd wager his application form is spread like confetti through out the six counties. 

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

I don't want him round my house. If he knocks on the door, I'll drive him 3 miles down the road to Jaywick and find him a derelict bungalow to stay in. There's plenty of them. 

You've no worries there. I would rather spend 3 months in Jaywick, than listen to you prattle on.  

17 minutes ago, Witheredscrote said:

Ed,  I was drinking a lot of Bombay Sapphire when I said that. I know I should apologise, but as I am again hitting it hard, you and  Eric can go screw each other.

In worried about your drinking withers, I suggest your take that bottle and shove it up.your arse.

• Like 1