CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Nigel Farage

Decimus

Repeat bollocks? Maybe. But after scraping the bottom of Proper's barrel, I've only managed to find a piss poor, two-sentenced nomination about Farage in the archives, with no replies.

The cunt is a complete fucking nonentity in the political world, and his impact on world events have so far been limited to gratuitous Murdoch empire tabloid pictures of him gurning in some shit-hole Kentish pub.

Despite the fact that his biggest achievement thus far is having a neck like a constipated velociraptor and a similarly Amphibianesque, bulging eyed face, the cancerous cunt continues to pervade our screens.

The little England twat now seems to believe that he can have some sort of impact on Brexit negotiatons by engaging with Michael Barnier as if he was some sort of domestically elected EU tsar.

He is a complete fucking irrelevance and an unelectable fucking buffoon who should fuck off out of the country as soon as his kraut slag of a wife is deported. I seem to also remember he thought that he could influence Trump when it came to Britain, but even that coiffed fucking moron realised that it's useless talking to a monkey's parasitic worm when the organ grinder was already willing to suck his dick for a trade deal.

• Like 2

Guest Lady Penelope
27 minutes ago, Decimus said:

Repeat bollocks? Maybe. But after scraping the bottom of Proper's barrel, I've only managed to find a piss poor, two-sentenced nomination about Farage in the archives, with no replies.

The cunt is a complete fucking nonentity in the political world, and his impact on world events have so far been limited to gratuitous Murdoch empire tabloid pictures of him gurning in some shit-hole Kentish pub.

Despite the fact that his biggest achievement thus far is having a neck like a constipated velociraptor and a similarly Amphibianesque, bulging eyed face, the cancerous cunt continues to pervade our screens.

The little England twat now seems to believe that he can have some sort of impact on Brexit negotiatons by engaging with Michael Barnier as if he was some sort of domestically elected EU tsar.

He is a complete fucking irrelevance and an unelectable fucking buffoon who should fuck off out of the country as soon as his kraut slag of a wife is deported. I seem to also remember he thought that he could influence Trump when it came to Britain, but even that coiffed fucking moron realised that it's useless talking to a monkey's parasitic worm when the organ grinder was already willing to suck his dick for a trade deal.

Did you vote leave Dec's?

Guest judgetwi

Nonentity? Tell that to the fucking Tory party tearing it self apart and trying desperately to sell us down the river without us noticing.

Sir Nigel is , without doubt, the greatest living Englishman. The remoaner bitches better hope he forms some kind of Brexit party to give us something to vote for. Failing that the fucking Tories are going to regret cutting 20000 coppers from the roster. I see blood on the streets and the old bill getting a good kicking.

Burn baby burn!

Guest Lady Penelope
6 minutes ago, judgetwi said:

Nonentity? Tell that to the fucking Tory party tearing it self apart and trying desperately to sell us down the river without us noticing.

Sir Nigel is , without doubt, the greatest living Englishman. The remoaner bitches better hope he forms some kind of Brexit party to give us something to vote for. Failing that the fucking Tories are going to regret cutting 20000 coppers from the roster. I see blood on the streets and the old bill getting a good kicking.

Burn baby burn!

You Welsh Judge?

Guest judgetwi
11 minutes ago, Lady Penelope said:

You Welsh Judge?

My father was a Welshman, I am a born and bred Cockney. If that’s a problem for you then I think you know what you have to do.

Any more irrelevant questions ? If so please direct them to some cunt who gives a shit.

18 minutes ago, judgetwi said:

Burn baby burn!

I was delighted to meet Nigel at a Kent golf club last year and I bought him a pint. His son was playing in the same tournament as me and Nigel was down supporting him. I had an excellent natter with him and he gave David Cameron a good slagging but saved his real contempt for George Osborne. Jacob Rees-Mogg was on his good guys list.

A knighthood awaits Nigel as he almost singlehandedly tries to steer us towards a proper Brexit.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Punkape said:

I was delighted to meet Nigel at a Kent golf club last year and I bought him a pint. His son was playing in the same tournament as me and Nigel was down supporting him. I had an excellent natter with him and he gave David Cameron a good slagging but saved his real contempt for George Osborne. Jacob Rees-Mogg was on his good guys list.

A knighthood awaits Nigel as he almost singlehandedly tries to steer us towards a proper Brexit.

I can’t imagine for a second that “Nigel” was delighted to meet you. Weird little cunt.

2 hours ago, Decimus said:

Keep scraping the barrel, your on topic content is far more preferable to your shitty vendettas.

On topic, he's a politician, ergo a cunt. However, in my time of following politics, he is one of only three I would call top class.

Margaret Thatcher, who I immensely disliked was a top class politician. She wanted to impose free market economics and shrink the state, she did this to hell with the consequences. She was a giant on the World stage too. Won 3 elections, easily.

Your slippery chum Mr Blair, who I also immensely disliked whilst in office and even more now as he spouts his non renounceable bullshit, was also a top class politician. He took a party of cloth capped, sandwich eaters and turned them into conservatives with a small c, also easily winning 3 elections. This seemed inconceivable after Kinnock fucked it up in 1992.

Mr fucking Farage is also a top class politician. He set out to get a referendum on the EU, obtained financial backing, and persisted for two decades until he achieved his aim. Ok he didn't win the referendum single handed, but has forced the biggest political change I am likely to see in my lifetime.

All other politician cunts that I have had the misfortune of hearing are not in the league of these 3 upmost cunts.

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Decimus said:

Dear Mr Decimus

The Channel Four light entertainment commissioning editor would like to thank you for your submission of your idea for a Friday evening programme. Having studied your ideas closely - and whilst we sympathise 100% with the sentiments you express - we feel we have this base pretty much covered with 'The Last Leg'. Furthermore it's a crowded market now that 'Have I Got News For You' has abandoned 'have a go at everyone, let God sort 'em out' schtik in favour of the approach you have outlined.

We can only applaud your stance and suggest you work up something on Jacob Rees-Mogg, who is becoming, paradoxically, a tall poppy of Brexit and a thorn in the side of the snide liberal intelligentsia we cater for in our output.

Your sincerely

A Brioche-eater.

• Like 2

Guest Lady Penelope
10 hours ago, judgetwi said:

My father was a Welshman, I am a born and bred Cockney. If that’s a problem for you then I think you know what you have to do.

Any more irrelevant questions ? If so please direct them to some cunt who gives a shit.

If your father was a Welshman you would be a "born cockney" not a "born and bred cockney"." A man might be born in a stable but that does not mean that he is a horse".

11 hours ago, judgetwi said:

No questions, but you do have my condolences for suffering such an unfortunate lineage.

• Like 1

Guest judgetwi
1 hour ago, Lady Penelope said:

If your father was a Welshman you would be a "born cockney" not a "born and bred cockney"." A man might be born in a stable but that does not mean that he is a horse".

The world trembles at the power of your searing logic. 

Guest judgetwi
1 hour ago, Roadkill said:

No questions, but you do have my condolences for suffering such an unfortunate lineage.

No suffering here mate. I’m not a carrotcruncher or a northern monkey boy so in no need of your sympathy .

2 hours ago, colonelkurtz said:

Duplicitous,self serving,deluded ,halitosis breathing irrelevant shithouse ... just a few of the requirements for todays politician regardless of party , but old Garage himself is exceptionally qualified.

There's the odd Tory who's triplicitous Colonel; so utterly shifty they may as well be Blairites

I think Mr Farage is a good bloke.

About the only fucker in political circles I would have a pint with. JRM is another. Boris is a 3rd. The rest of the fucking freaks can fuck off.

Guest Lady Penelope
40 minutes ago, Panzerknacker said:

I think Nigel was told to simply pay his bill and leave ..

Panzerknacker 

I have been reading "The man who mistook his wife for a hat".

1 hour ago, Manky said:

I think Mr Farage is a good bloke.

About the only fucker in political circles I would have a pint with. JRM is another. Boris is a 3rd. The rest of the fucking freaks can fuck off.

Never mind all that shit, when exactly did you become the creative fashion director at H&M?

nintchdbpict000376934435-e1515415427103.

Guest Erroreptile404
5 hours ago, Decimus said:

Never mind all that shit, when exactly did you become the creative fashion director at H&M?

nintchdbpict000376934435-e1515415427103.

H&M are clearly massive trolls lol

Guest Tata Steely Dan

I feel sorry for the daft proles that were sucked into Farage's charm offensive. Somehow being a banker is more virtuous than a career politician, and somehow white van men find that relatable. Lining your pockets in The City for years is exactly the same as ripping off old ladies on sub-standard joinery jobs, right enough.

Farage fucked off just as the hard work began. His 'job' was to sell regressive, xenophobic policies to old cunts in the home counties, and latent racist white van men in the cities. Hold a pint in your press photos and the idiots lap it up.... Hard job, right! Basically he's just good-enough an orator that he can sidestep the sort of justifiable criticism that Tommy Robinson is too thick to wade out of. 

Still, I'm sure the penniless morons of Jaywick and the like believe he's due a Knighthood.

29 minutes ago, Tata Steely Dan said:

I feel sorry for the daft proles that were sucked into Farage's charm offensive. Somehow being a banker is more virtuous than a career politician, and somehow white van men find that relatable. Lining your pockets in The City for years is exactly the same as ripping off old ladies on sub-standard joinery jobs, right enough.

Farage fucked off just as the hard work began. His 'job' was to sell regressive, xenophobic policies to old cunts in the home counties, and latent racist white van men in the cities. Hold a pint in your press photos and the idiots lap it up.... Hard job, right! Basically he's just good-enough an orator that he can sidestep the sort of justifiable criticism that Tommy Robinson is too thick to wade out of. 

Still, I'm sure the penniless morons of Jaywick and the like believe he's due a Knighthood.

Actually he was a metals broker.

His brother still runs the highly successful business.

In addition.....fuck off as well.

• Like 1