CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Nigel Farage

Decimus

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
4 hours ago, Decimus said:

Not at all, my original assertion was based upon both the professional opinions of my father-in-law and his colleagues, plus numerous other sources both online and offline. 

Can you honestly claim that you have any sort of direct, or even indirect experience of the qualities of Chinese steel beyond internet research? If so perhaps you might like to enlighten us.

The fact remains that it has been widely acknowledged that Chinese steel is dangerous, inferior and substandard when compared to British steel, by people who actually work within industrial workplaces and haven't just made a snap evaluation based upon trawling online articles favourable to a certain political viewpoint.

I won't argue the minutiae again, but for anyone who missed it first time around, please form your own opinions regarding this argument by reading the original posts.

This is quite long for a post in which there are zero drug references, nil spunk being plastered, nada dental shitting, zilch cunts being denounced as faggots, nobody’s pet rat being split by black dicks, and no sexual references to anyone’s wife.

What the fuck is wrong with you. 

Guest Bill Stickers
18 hours ago, Snatch said:

Ok Killer, I'll say it for you. He's a twat yes?

@Rick_B are you going to stand idly by in your usual bedwetting lefty mode and tolerate this shit, or are you going to go all Stalin again and execute people for throwing round the most offensive t-word willy nilly? 

3 minutes ago, William T.D. Stickers said:

@Rick_B are you going to stand idly by in your usual bedwetting lefty mode and tolerate this shit, or are you going to go all Stalin again and execute people for throwing round the most offensive t-word willy nilly? 

To be honest I think we must've caught him drunk, angry and lonely the one time he actually did anything.  The second time was Roops feeling sorry him.

Guest White van man
8 hours ago, Panzerknacker said:

Nigel now looking for another referendum. .once barnier spelled it out what leaving the club actually meant ..fuckin laffin stock of the planet 

Panzerknacker 

Remember the last time they laughed at him. They're not laughing now

Guest White van man
13 minutes ago, Panzerknacker said:

The world is laffin. .well the bit of the world that matters anyway is 

Panzerknacker 

They'll soon stop laughing once they hear the lion roar once again on independence day. That's if Russia hasn't taken yous out before we recover from our hangovers.

My moneys on Germany leaving next once they see how well we're doing. Merkel got back in by the skin of her unbroken hymen. The euro sceptics in Germany are growing by the day. It won't take much

Guest Earl Albert of Ross (Bt)
4 minutes ago, White van man said:

They'll soon stop laughing once they hear the lion roar once again on independence day. That's if Russia hasn't taken yous out before we recover from our hangovers.

My moneys on Germany leaving next once they see how well we're doing. Merkel got back in by the skin of her unbroken hymen. The euro sceptics in Germany are growing by the day. It won't take much

Then we can have  a union with our Anglo-Saxon brothers and sisters.

Bring back the Kaiser.

Guest White van man
3 minutes ago, Albert Ross said:

Then we can have  a union with our Anglo-Saxon brothers and sisters.

Bring back the Kaiser.

Britain and Germany are good trading partners. They're on the edge at the moment. Any job losses could spell trouble 

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
On 14/01/2018 at 7:54 AM, Mrs Roops said:

I dunno, when you submitting your next set of accounts? Let me know and I'll get back to you.

Show us yer spunk-thatched fish-hatch, you back-talkin’ Slaaaaaag. 

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
On 14/01/2018 at 9:02 PM, White van man said:

Britain and Germany are good trading partners. They're on the edge at the moment. Any job losses could spell trouble 

You’re a fucking trading partner 

imbecile

Guest judgetwi
On 14/01/2018 at 8:31 PM, Panzerknacker said:

The world is laffin. .well the bit of the world that matters anyway is 

Panzerknacker 

Just like they laughed at you fucking dim Paddies when you TWICE had to go back and vote the way your masters told you. Eamon what’s his face must be turning in his grave. But then you’re just a load of thick cunts who love to kill each other because your next door neighbour has a different way of worshipping the sky fairy. Fuck me  , you can’t get much more laughable than that.

Paddies and Muzzies have cornered the market in stupidity. 

5 minutes ago, judgetwi said:

Just like they laughed at you fucking dim Paddies when you TWICE had to go back and vote the way your masters told you. Eamon what’s his face must be turning in his grave. But then you’re just a load of thick cunts who love to kill each other because your next door neighbour has a different way of worshipping the sky fairy. Fuck me  , you can’t get much more laughable than that.

Paddies and Muzzies have cornered the market in stupidity. 

You should be thankful for the second vote ...it brought to life the very article you are using to exit the club. .the paddies helpfully loaded the pistol for ya 

Panzerknacker 

Guest White van man
5 hours ago, Quincy Cockfingers said:

You’re a fucking trading partner 

imbecile

Clever enough to figure out they let you out of your straight jacket at night time to chat on here