Jump to content
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....
Decimus

Nigel Farage

Recommended Posts

On 01/07/2020 at 11:50, Eddie said:

Rude.

Ed,  I was drinking a lot of Bombay Sapphire when I said that. I know I should apologise, but as I am again hitting it hard, you and  Eric can go screw each other.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 minutes ago, Witheredscrote said:

Ed,  I was drinking a lot of Bombay Sapphire when I said that. I know I should apologise, but as I am again hitting it hard, you and  Eric can go screw each other.

In worried about your drinking withers, I suggest your take that bottle and shove it up.your arse.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, Witheredscrote said:

Ed,  I was drinking a lot of Bombay Sapphire when I said that. I know I should apologise, but as I am again hitting it hard, you and  Eric can go screw each other.

Not even cognac or wine Withers, what sort of a Frenchman are you? I bet you ply the geese something a little potent though. I'd imagine trying to mount a lucid goose could be quite dangerous in the bollocks department!

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
53 minutes ago, Major Cunt said:

Not even cognac or wine Withers, what sort of a Frenchman are you? I bet you ply the geese something a little potent though. I'd imagine trying to mount a lucid goose could be quite dangerous in the bollocks department!

An English one.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 hours ago, Witheredscrote said:

Ed,  I was drinking a lot of Bombay Sapphire when I said that. I know I should apologise, but as I am again hitting it hard, you and  Eric can go screw each other.

'scrotes you fucking faux surrendering  frog cunt, even your prime minister has thrown in the towel and is now running for the hills. What the fuck is going on?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Cunty BigBollox said:

'scrotes you fucking faux surrendering  frog cunt, even your prime minister has thrown in the towel and is now running for the hills. What the fuck is going on?

I should think you have enough problems with Boris, and his thieving bandits, without sticking your thread veined nose into French politics. Fuck off.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 minutes ago, Arthur Dick said:

37p1g2.jpg

Welcome to the board Arthur.

Hopefully you will meet with a horrendous accident in the near future permanently arresting your dreadful contributions on here.

Fuck off.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 08/01/2018 at 21:23, Decimus said:

Repeat bollocks? Maybe. But after scraping the bottom of Proper's barrel, I've only managed to find a piss poor, two-sentenced nomination about Farage in the archives, with no replies.

The cunt is a complete fucking nonentity in the political world, and his impact on world events have so far been limited to gratuitous Murdoch empire tabloid pictures of him gurning in some shit-hole Kentish pub.

Despite the fact that his biggest achievement thus far is having a neck like a constipated velociraptor and a similarly Amphibianesque, bulging eyed face, the cancerous cunt continues to pervade our screens.

The little England twat now seems to believe that he can have some sort of impact on Brexit negotiatons by engaging with Michael Barnier as if he was some sort of domestically elected EU tsar.

He is a complete fucking irrelevance and an unelectable fucking buffoon who should fuck off out of the country as soon as his kraut slag of a wife is deported. I seem to also remember he thought that he could influence Trump when it came to Britain, but even that coiffed fucking moron realised that it's useless talking to a monkey's parasitic worm when the organ grinder was already willing to suck his dick for a trade deal.

I thought Farage was dead. Didn't he die leaving Global Radio in Leicester Square for the last time clutching his final two weeks fees and a copy of his KEEPYOURMOUTHSHUTORELSEWE'LL COMEAFTERYOU end of contract agreement? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 hours ago, Earl of Punkape said:

Welcome to the board Arthur.

Hopefully you will meet with a horrendous accident in the near future permanently arresting your dreadful contributions on here.

Fuck off.

One can only pray punkers. Anyway can't you have a word with your guvnor and speed things up? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
23 hours ago, Earl of Punkape said:

Welcome to the board Arthur.

Hopefully you will meet with a horrendous accident in the near future permanently arresting your dreadful contributions on here.

Fuck off.

Cheers!

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 03/07/2020 at 12:49, Witheredscrote said:

I should think you have enough problems with Boris, and his thieving bandits, without sticking your thread veined nose into French politics. Fuck off.

In old blighty Withers, we are told the goose is quite a dangerous animal as it can break an arm with its beak. 

So firstly what's the backstory to you and avian love,? 

Secondly a pensioner should be more careful as sure viagra works on the cock, but it is not going to give speed or strength. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...