CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Nigel Farage

Decimus

Guest Alfie Noakes
33 minutes ago, judgetwi said:

Fucking pathetic whiny remoaner cocksuckers. Get yourselves down to Westminster and lick your masters’ handmade shoes.

🤑👞👠

You utter totalitarian turd. Vote once and never change gets people like Hitler into power. Democracy means fluidity and change, so remainers have a right in a democracy to call for change or reversal in policy. To call remainers undemocratic, as some fucking idiots who have sold us down the river to oblivion say, makes no sense.

Oh yes, do you want to suck my dick Judge?

4 hours ago, Alfie Noakes said:

You utter totalitarian turd. Vote once and never change gets people like Hitler into power. Democracy means fluidity and change, so remainers have a right in a democracy to call for change or reversal in policy. To call remainers undemocratic, as some fucking idiots who have sold us down the river to oblivion say, makes no sense.

Well said Alf, I didn't vote Tory in the last election and I will wager a lot of Tory voters are so thick they didn't realise what they were voting for... Why don't we keep moaning until we get another vote and hopefully the Tories will loose, if they don't we can moan again and again and again until we get the democratic outcome we want.

Guest Lady Penelope
1 hour ago, Alfie Noakes said:

What are your thoughts about that outsized flagpole with a ring around it?

Guest Alfie Noakes
18 minutes ago, Lady Penelope said:

What are your thoughts about that outsized flagpole with a ring around it?

I won't waste valuable brain time on it. Sorry. 

1 hour ago, Alfie Noakes said:

Absolutely but many Remainers have called for change on the basis that Brexiteers are of low intelligence, moreover they attempt change by way of indirect means such as spurious legal and parliamentary challenges and calling for an immediate re-runs of the referendum simply because they didn't like the original result.

2 hours ago, Alfie Noakes said:

Fair points. However, the mandate given by the referendum has yet to be implemented. I think I will be dead by the time this happens. 

I think the UK plc would have been happy to stay in if the EU had not expanded so much and allowed basket cases to join.

Guest Alfie Noakes
8 minutes ago, Mrs Roops said:

Absolutely but many Remainers have called for change on the basis that Brexiteers are of low intelligence, moreover they attempt change by way of indirect means such as spurious legal and parliamentary challenges and calling for an immediate re-runs of the referendum simply because they didn't like the original result.

I voted remain as I quite like being a British European. I dont think there was any undue shortness of intelligence on either side. I feel my European status has been taken away against my will.

Guest Alfie Noakes
1 minute ago, The Beast said:

Fair points. However, the mandate given by the referendum has yet to be implemented. I think I will be dead by the time this happens. 

I think the UK plc would have been happy to stay in if the EU had not expanded so much and allowed basket cases to join.

27 states is too big and I feel a lot of Eastern European ex Warsaw pact countries joined to stick 2 fingers up to Russia. Bring back the EEC and drop the EU would be ideal but not possible. It has all turned to shit, but I would rather be in the club than banging on the door.

20 minutes ago, The Beast said:

You haven't seen anything yet. When and if the floodgates are opened up to admit 80 million Turks, the continent will implode.

I voted remain, but I'll thank everyone that voted leave if Turkey is ever admitted, for saving the country from being saturated with the barbaric, backward scum that inhabit that festering shit hole.

• Like 2

Guest Lady Penelope
35 minutes ago, Mrs Roops said:

Actually devious but clever, it like the child throwing the tantrum because she has not got what he/she wants. At first the parents stand firm but after a while they give way.  There has been a recent survey that indicates that most people who voted leave now wish that they had voted remain. The leave cause has not been helped by the right wing swivel-eyed-foam-in -the-mouth loons. The leave cause is of course also hindered by these right wing nuts who keep telling us how bad the 60s and 70s were, which just happens to be before we joined the then EEC. Actual the 60s ad early 70s were a time of great social advances with various important legislation that saw the end of the death penalty, freedom for consenting puffters, employment protection, fair rents the first laws to deal with racial discrimination to name a few. We also had a reasonable sensible retail tax system, but all this gets buried  because of the right wing loons who are trying to hark back to so fascist heyday that did not exist but which they have caused the remoaners to think did exist.

Guest luke swarm
13 minutes ago, Decimus said:

You haven't seen anything yet. When and if the floodgates are opened up to admit 80 million Turks, the continent will implode.

I voted remain, but I'll thank everyone that voted leave if Turkey is ever admitted, for saving the country from being saturated with the barbaric, backward scum that inhabit that festering shit hole.

replace the word Turkey with Hungary, Poland and you have the same barbarian horde, albeit of a different colour and religion. All these countries seem to share a love of authoritarian leaders and one party states. Its a curious thing that the East European States suffered terribly under Russian rule but seem to want to return to that era. I suppose they look back in hindsight and think it was not that bad, for them democracy seems to be overrated.  

Turkey will never be allowed into the EU, if they were, it would mean its imminent demise as other countries with long held anti muslim sentiments would immediately leave.  

Guest Lady Penelope
56 minutes ago, Mrs Roops said:

What are your thoughts on punters who repeatedly ask inane and irrelevant questions?

A problem is that a large number of people do worry about inane and pointless things, rather than things that are actually important. Sit in a cafe or on a bus and listen to people talking about the latest "I'm a celebrity" or East Enders and what their opinions are about participants or the latest storyline are. These people do actually vote but important real life things simply do not enter their thinking.

Guest Lady Penelope
15 minutes ago, luke swarm said:

I suppose they look back in hindsight and think it was not that bad, for them democracy seems to be overrated. 

A Polish woman explained things to me a few month back. She grew up in town that had a coal fired power station. There was massive pollution but the hot water from the cooling towers was not simply drained back into the river but was pumped around the town to supply warm water for heating etc so they never went cold in the winter and that a lot of the shortages they suffered were not always due to the communist government but were because of restrictions on trading with the West. We have tried to make the Arab world democratic but they too like strong leaders and have no love of the western (American) idea of "freedom". To a degree this does of course also apply to North Korea where the nuclear monster has largely come about because of sanctions sanctions by the West trying to impose an ideal that might not work for a particular country.

56 minutes ago, Decimus said:

It'll be a long long time before the turk gets into the club. .at the moment they're happy with a tarrif free trade with the union 

Panzerknacker 

Guest luke swarm
1 hour ago, Mrs Roops said:

I have said it before but will say it again, I think the majority of the leave vote came about directly on one issue, that issue was immigration and free movement of people within the EU. The economics and other arguments are open to many interpretations as we are seeing on a daily basis but if you look at it from a purely business point of view it makes no sense to want to leave such a lucrative market with a common trading policy. 

Be great if we can come out of this unscathed but I doubt it 

Guest White van man
1 hour ago, Lady Penelope said:

A Polish woman explained things to me a few month back. She grew up in town that had a coal fired power station. There was massive pollution but the hot water from the cooling towers was not simply drained back into the river but was pumped around the town to supply warm water for heating etc so they never went cold in the winter and that a lot of the shortages they suffered were not always due to the communist government but were because of restrictions on trading with the West. We have tried to make the Arab world democratic but they too like strong leaders and have no love of the western (American) idea of "freedom". To a degree this does of course also apply to North Korea where the nuclear monster has largely come about because of sanctions sanctions by the West trying to impose an ideal that might not work for a particular country.

What have i just read there.

Is it a spin off from the tv show Catchphrase, but with words.

I think Nigel will have central heating.

Put ear plugs in next time you see the Polish woman approaching.

6 minutes ago, White van man said:

What have i just read there.

Is it a spin off from the tv show Catchphrase, but with words.

I think Nigel will have central heating.

Put ear plugs in next time you see the Polish woman approaching.

You construct your sentences with the similar amount of care that you afford the heavily stained raping mattress that you casually chuck into the back of your van on most evenings.

Anyway, welcome, you're not Albert fucking Ross so you'll do for me.

Edited by Decimus
Now give me all your fucking likes.