CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Nigel Farage

Decimus

Guest Alfie Noakes
2 hours ago, Decimus said:

You haven't seen anything yet. When and if the floodgates are opened up to admit 80 million Turks, the continent will implode.

I voted remain, but I'll thank everyone that voted leave if Turkey is ever admitted, for saving the country from being saturated with the barbaric, backward scum that inhabit that festering shit hole.

Turkey will not be allowed to join unless they rid themselves of Islamist influences like Erdogan. I don't see that happening for quite a while yet, if ever.

On 1/8/2018 at 9:23 PM, Decimus said:

Repeat bollocks? Maybe. But after scraping the bottom of Proper's barrel, I've only managed to find a piss poor, two-sentenced nomination about Farage in the archives, with no replies.

The cunt is a complete fucking nonentity in the political world, and his impact on world events have so far been limited to gratuitous Murdoch empire tabloid pictures of him gurning in some shit-hole Kentish pub.

Despite the fact that his biggest achievement thus far is having a neck like a constipated velociraptor and a similarly Amphibianesque, bulging eyed face, the cancerous cunt continues to pervade our screens.

The little England twat now seems to believe that he can have some sort of impact on Brexit negotiatons by engaging with Michael Barnier as if he was some sort of domestically elected EU tsar.

He is a complete fucking irrelevance and an unelectable fucking buffoon who should fuck off out of the country as soon as his kraut slag of a wife is deported. I seem to also remember he thought that he could influence Trump when it came to Britain, but even that coiffed fucking moron realised that it's useless talking to a monkey's parasitic worm when the organ grinder was already willing to suck his dick for a trade deal.

I don't like him, but I also don't dislike him. Firstly, any 'fucking buffoon' would be incapable of almost single-handedly convincing 31 million people to vote for or against an uncharted political referendum. Secondly, his fairly modest background (as a successful businessman) is a far-cry from the vast majority of elitist, Oxbridge-educated politicians in this country. And, last but by no means least, he tore Blair another arsehole during one of his unprecedented European Parliament speeches. Tell me you don't like this!

3 hours ago, White van man said:

Anyway, welcome, you're not Albert fucking Ross so you'll do for me.

Who?

Master the quote function and you’ve a bright future here, WVM. 

If Stubby Pecker every tries to engage you in conversation, steer clear. You’re already infinitely better than him. 

2 hours ago, Wolfie said:

I don't like him, but I also don't dislike him. Firstly, any 'fucking buffoon' would be incapable of almost single-handedly convincing 31 million people to vote for or against an uncharted political referendum. Secondly, his fairly modest background (as a successful businessman) is a far-cry from the vast majority of elitist, Oxbridge-educated politicians in this country. And, last but by no means least, he tore Blair another arsehole during one of his unprecedented European Parliament speeches. Tell me you don't like this!

Not Blair's finest moment, Farage in this instance was spot on in calling out his support of Turkey, which was no doubt influenced by American pressure at the time.

I've made no secret of my admiration of Mr. B and I realise I'm probably a lone voice on this site with regards to it, but his stance on the Turks was a fucking disgrace.

Guest Lady Penelope
4 hours ago, White van man said:

Anyway, welcome, you're not Albert fucking Ross so you'll do for me.

Who?

Transit, Merc, knackered up old LDV or are you one of these Peugot Boxer types?

20 minutes ago, Punkape said:

I suspect you have measles on a regular basis and that you enjoy it.

Have you had diphtheria or dengue-dengue fever recently ?

You can catch both quite easily from Chimpanzees...

lol.

Fuck off.

And people who originate from counties inhabited by chimps- you're fucked then

2 hours ago, Decimus said:

Not Blair's finest moment, Farage in this instance was spot on in calling out his support of Turkey, which was no doubt influenced by American pressure at the time.

I've made no secret of my admiration of Mr. B and I realise I'm probably a lone voice on this site with regards to it, but his stance on the Turks was a fucking disgrace.

Not sure who I dislike more, Farage or Blair,  but rest assured I dislike them both a lot.

Guest White van man

Being stuck in the EU was the equivalent of stepping in quick sand. The snotty nosed wet behind the ears students tried to drag us under. Luckily Nigel realised its better to pull ourselves out, take a step back, move around and then move forward.

Remainers have two choices ;

1 Get behind our country.

2 Jump in the deep end without armbands so we know they suffered.

23 hours ago, luke swarm said:

I have said it before but will say it again, I think the majority of the leave vote came about directly on one issue, that issue was immigration and free movement of people within the EU. The economics and other arguments are open to many interpretations as we are seeing on a daily basis but if you look at it from a purely business point of view it makes no sense to want to leave such a lucrative market with a common trading policy. 

Be great if we can come out of this unscathed but I doubt it 

Whilst immigration was an issue, I don't think that was *the* overriding reason why the "leavers" voted, for one thing its a convenient label for "remainers" to fling about with its undertones of racism and shaming. The remainers lost simply because there was a disconnect with Project EU and a substantial part of the UK electorate. The disconnect was apparent in three areas, geographical, democratic accountability and, above all, trust.

Firstly, geographical. The stretch of water separating the UK and the continent may only be 40,000 yards wide at its narrowest point but it might as well be a thousand miles. British culture and language has more in common with countries on the other side of the globe than with mainland Europe. Interestingly, where there is a shared land border between the UK and the EU (N.Ireland and Gibraltar) both regions was firmly in favour of remaining.

Secondly, democratic accountability. Simply put, a large part of the electorate feel there is none, especially when appointed, not elected, EU talking heads appear on TV espousing the need for "more integration, not less".

Lastly, there is a major disconnect with regards to trust especially in relation to the older constituents of the electorate. Prior to the  1975 referendum, voters were assured by the political elite that the EEC was merely a trading club to replace EFTA and in no way that this was a back door route to signing up to a United States of Europe. The deception and ensuing lack of trust was such that the Archangel Gabriel could have descended from the heavens and preached on the benefits of Europe and it still would not made a jot of difference.

I would also disagree with you on the "purely business point of view" but that would require another four paragraphs...

3 hours ago, Mrs Roops said:

Whilst immigration was an issue, I don't think that was *the* overriding reason why the "leavers" voted, for one thing its a convenient label for "remainers" to fling about with its undertones of racism and shaming. The remainers lost simply because there was a disconnect with Project EU and a substantial part of the UK electorate. The disconnect was apparent in three areas, geographical, democratic accountability and, above all, trust.

Firstly, geographical. The stretch of water separating the UK and the continent may only be 40,000 yards wide at its narrowest point but it might as well be a thousand miles. British culture and language has more in common with countries on the other side of the globe than with mainland Europe. Interestingly, where there is a shared land border between the UK and the EU (N.Ireland and Gibraltar) both regions was firmly in favour of remaining.

Secondly, democratic accountability. Simply put, a large part of the electorate feel there is none, especially when appointed, not elected, EU talking heads appear on TV espousing the need for "more integration, not less".

Lastly, there is a major disconnect with regards to trust especially in relation to the older constituents of the electorate. Prior to the  1975 referendum, voters were assured by the political elite that the EEC was merely a trading club to replace EFTA and in no way that this was a back door route to signing up to a United States of Europe. The deception and ensuing lack of trust was such that the Archangel Gabriel could have descended from the heavens and preached on the benefits of Europe and it still would not made a jot of difference.

I would also disagree with you on the "purely business point of view" but that would require another four paragraphs...

A pretty bloody brilliant analysis if I may say so (and if that level of crawlybumlick doesn't get me Head Prefect, I don't know what will).

As someone who campaigned on the ground to Leave, the issue of immigration was not a huge one. Of course, opponents will generally go for the 'racist...little Englander (never 'Little Welshie' no matter the majority there voted to Leave)' jibe, without realising that 17.4 million people cannot fit this caricature and that the  supposed insult of 'Racist!', rather like 'Cunt' herein, carries very little sting nowadays, through overuse.

Bigger issues were, as you say, the democratic deficit at the core of the EU, the fact we had not been asked for 40-plus years if we liked the way things were going re Brussels (and BTW, that sets a precedent for me. Sure you can have a second referendum......about June 2059 seems a fair date, when we can all assess the effect of whatever Brexit we eventually arrive at) and that Europe was something else being imposed on us from the top down.

• Like 1

Guest Bill Stickers
3 hours ago, Mrs Roops said:

Whilst immigration was an issue, I don't think that was *the* overriding reason why the "leavers" voted, for one thing its a convenient label for "remainers" to fling about with its undertones of racism and shaming. The remainers lost simply because there was a disconnect with Project EU and a substantial part of the UK electorate. 

I'm very much undecided on whether this is true although you state it as fact, as are many of the experts and self proclaimed experts. Do you have stats to back it up?

Guest luke swarm

I see that the Farage Cunt has just stated that we should have another referendum to settle this matter once and for all. This can be either construed as confidence in the result or having misgivings about the consequences of leaving.

I wonder in the unlikely event of a rerun, now that people have a better understanding of the pros  and cons, which way people would vote.....note I said people, not CC.     

Guest White van man

From what we've learned of the EU since leaving i suspect the leave vote will be overwhelming. Threatening to punish the uk to put off other countries escaping wasn't a good move. He's keeping them prisoners in it.

The EU's survival depends on Britain giving them a good deal. Republic of Ireland will need bailed out within 1 second after a no deal.  German industry is heavily reliant on a deal. 100% of spains economy is dependent on hen and stag nights from uk and we could do without Maltesers from malta so that's them goosed too. The EU would fold within 2 year of a no deal