CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Dennis K

Guest Pricky

Guest Earl Albert of Ross (Bt)
1 minute ago, Wolfie said:

Strange, therefore, you wrote it as 'MacDonalds' in your previous post. I suppose this was to draw people into your clever trap.

Well done again Wolfie Holmes.

You're very astute this evening.

7 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Welsh_Cunt didn't simply fuck off. Eavens/Jazz persuaded him to call another member a nonce and he was sent to Devils Island without parole. It happened the same night that Stoops, the cunt with the Fred Dineage avatar posted a personal photo of himself and his odd looking girlfriend. The greatest drunken Friday night in recent Corner history. 

coelacanth.jpg

4 hours ago, Bubba C said:

Somewhere in the Forest of Dean, @Stubby Pecker is rattling with rage. Scope newsletter in hand, ready to mete a dribble covered beating to the next unfortunate passer by. 

Any chance of letting me know the best place in the forest to meet Stubby?

39 minutes ago, Albert Ross said:

Try cinderford on a sat night- you'll get the shit kicked out of you by the knuckle dragging natives then raped and stabbed by the Turkish heroin dealers whilst standing in the kebab shop. I'd happily show you the river Severn by chaining a breeze block to your leg. 

2 hours ago, Stubby Pecker said:

Try cinderford on a sat night- you'll get the shit kicked out of you by the knuckle dragging natives then raped and stabbed by the Turkish heroin dealers whilst standing in the kebab shop. I'd happily show you the river Severn by chaining a breeze block to your leg. 

I'd rather be raped first and then get the shit kicked out of me.

31 minutes ago, Albert Ross said:

I'd rather be raped first and then get the shit kicked out of me.

Oxymoron alert, you gurning moron.

I don’t think you can have the shit raped out of you, then kicked out of you, for surely any seriously aggressive bum action would leave very little shit to be kicked. 

I will however defer to our resident secretary of the Cheshire Branch of The Vatican Golf Society, who I suspect is something of an expert in the finer detail of rough sodomy. 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Last Cunt Standing said:

I don’t think you can have the shit raped out of you, then kicked out of you, for surely any seriously aggressive bum action would leave very little shit to be kicked. 

I will however defer to our resident secretary of the Cheshire Branch of The Vatican Golf Society, who I suspect is something of an expert in the finer detail of rough sodomy. 

Bring him on.

5 hours ago, Albert Ross said:

Certainly. If you climb up any very tall tree, attach a safety rope around your neck and then throw yourself off, you should have the perfect view in order to spot him. 

Fuck off. 

Guest Wizardsleeve
4 hours ago, Last Cunt Standing said:

You like Punky, don't you?

Do you want to suck his dick?  

5 hours ago, Bubba C said:

Certainly. If you climb up any very tall tree, attach a safety rope around your neck and then throw yourself off, you should have the perfect view in order to spot him. 

Fuck off. 

Great work bubba. Standing as a united front against this upstart cunt will help us those past days of nastiness behind us.

Fuck off

10 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

Great work bubba. Standing as a united front against this upstart cunt will help us those past days of nastiness behind us.

Fuck off

Do you like the taste of Jeremy Clarkson's spunk?

27 minutes ago, nocti said:

Where the fuck did you gestate from all of a sudden?

Fuck right off.

Who the fuck are you?

You fuck right off!

10 minutes ago, Wizardsleeve said:

Bertie, do you want to suck Punkape's dick?  

No way, I just want to fuck his arse, purely for my pleasure, not Punkape's.

Guest Wizardsleeve
10 minutes ago, Albert Ross said:

No way, I just want to fuck his arse, purely for my pleasure, not Punkape's.

If the word of merchant sailor's is to be believed, you'll be disappointed.  Punky's arse is reported to be wider than channel tunnel.

10 minutes ago, Wolfie said:

You seem to be commenting rather a lot today, McCunt. Have you been relieved of burger-flipping and fries duty for a few days to try and sort out your acne?

I use my smart 'phone in the staff toilets to access all the enlightening comments on this wonderful site.

I'm a shift supervisor, not a flipper you big fat black rat.

5 minutes ago, Wolfie said:

You seem to be commenting rather a lot today, McCunt. Have you been relieved of burger-flipping and fries duty for a few days to sort out your acne?

Considering such strongly sexual outbursts I imagine he's venting about having to taste his manager's  "secret sauce" behind the wheely bins next to the drive through. Overdue Christmas bonus and all that...

4 minutes ago, Roadkill said:

Considering such strongly sexual outbursts I imagine he's venting about having to taste his manager's  "secret sauce" behind the wheely bins next to the drive through. Overdue Christmas bonus and all that...

Are you speaking from experience?