CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

People stood outside talking all night.

Guest Arthur Fuqs-Aches

Guest Arthur Fuqs-Aches

Well, this is usually a Summer problem but oh no, the fucking wanking neighbours are deciding to stand out in the road smoking and loudly talking shit all night. From Midnght to 8.00 when us poor cunts drive off to work. Thanks for keeping us up with whatver drugs you are on. You utter cunts.

51 minutes ago, Arthur Fuqs-Aches said:

Well, this is usually a Summer problem but oh no, the fucking wanking neighbours are deciding to stand out in the road smoking and loudly talking shit all night. From Midnght to 8.00 when us poor cunts drive off to work. Thanks for keeping us up with whatver drugs you are on. You utter cunts.

get a polar bear, kill it, peel off all its skin and disguise yourself as a polar bear. They'll soon go away.

In the absence of any serviceable bears, try someone from the Liverpool area

26 minutes ago, Roadkill said:

If you had any balls you would go out there and glass the cunts. At least shout for them to shut the fuck up from the safety of your upstairs window or steal and torture their pets to leave the grisly remains on their doorsteps as a warning. What the fuck am I supposed to do about this?

Screaming obscenities while smashing a pick axe handle against the ground just in front of them has always worked for me. Most chav cunts have a low threshold for actual genuine psychotic behaviour and tend to retreat in a state of fear and uncertainty. 

• Like 1

If Carling did B&Q, you could buy a Phalanx CIWS, 6,000 rounds of 20mm depleted uranium, anthrax tipped cannon shells per minute and guaranteed to take the shine off any cunts midnight gobfest.

Guest Drew P Pissflaps

Presumably you either live on a council estate or are currently holidaying in Butlins. Either way, you should have had higher aspirations in life just like me and my mate, Punkape.

46 minutes ago, Manky said:

If Carling did B&Q, you could buy a Phalanx CIWS, 6,000 rounds of 20mm depleted uranium, anthrax tipped cannon shells per minute and guaranteed to take the shine off any cunts midnight gobfest.

Do you think?

On balance I'd go for the Paveway IV for it's precision guided capabilities - a fuckwit like the OP is bound to generate some collateral damage, so you'd have to bear that in mind when choosing the appropriate Stores.

I suppose you could always go for the real bastard, 'Loitering Munitions' option, for that no-compromise 'man out of the loop' solution, enabling you to grab some kip whilst the Harpy goes about its deadly business.

55 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Screaming obscenities while smashing a pick axe handle against the ground just in front of them has always worked for me. Most chav cunts have a low threshold for actual genuine psychotic behaviour and tend to retreat in a state of fear and uncertainty. 

Unless they outnumber you ten to one. Then they'll get all gangsta and start throwing ebonics at you. In this situation it's better to just run them over and claim your a muzzie.

• Like 1

Guest White van man

Reading his last post of a fear of John Inman and a game of rugby, i don't think he's the confrontational type. Hes maybe better with these when they're back in stock

PicsArt_01-12-06.39.12.jpg

3 minutes ago, Roadkill said:

Unless they outnumber you ten to one. Then they'll get all gangsta and start throwing ebonics at you. In this situation it's better to just run them over and claim your a muzzie.

The use of Ebonics if not already, should be grounds for shooting, and should therefore be responded to by shooting. 

52 minutes ago, EreptileDysfunction said:

Light up a cig and casually pick them off one by one from a  clocktower with a scoped rifle.

Would you like to buy a firearm? I can hook you up with a 7.62 Remington for precise target selection, or a perfectly serviceable Czech Kalashnikov copy for a sporadic spree kill. 5.56 NATO surplus H&K SA80 is also an option but unreliable and not as much fun. Let me know.

Guest Erroreptile404
19 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Would you like to buy a firearm? I can hook you up with a 7.62 Remington for precise target selection, or a perfectly serviceable Czech Kalashnikov copy for a sporadic spree kill. 5.56 NATO surplus H&K SA80 is also an option but unreliable and not as much fun. Let me know.

Lol isn't the SA80 meant to be shite by all accounts? the L86A2 on BATTLEFIELD 4 (a computer game) is friggin brilliant by all accounts. What is your stance on gas powered airsoft guns/handguns (loaded with ball bearings) which are essentially real guns? What happened to this country we used to be ahead of the game when it came to firearms. Was Heckler and Koch british or Belgian? i can't remember.

Guest Lady Penelope
3 hours ago, ratcum said:

get a polar bear, kill it, peel off all its skin and disguise yourself as a polar bear. They'll soon go away.

In the absence of any serviceable bears, try someone from the Liverpool area

Have you ever tried Forebears?

10 minutes ago, EreptileDysfunction said:

Lol isn't the SA80 meant to be shite by all accounts? the L86A2 on BATTLEFIELD 4 (a computer game) is friggin brilliant by all accounts. What is your stance on gas powered airsoft guns/handguns (loaded with ball bearings) which are essentially real guns? What happened to this country we used to be ahead of the game when it came to firearms. Was Heckler and Koch british or Belgian? i can't remember.

Piece of shite, heavy, unreliable, cost s bomb, round not powerful enough at long range.

7.62 "SLR" is still a superior weapon, or better still a GPMG

H&K is german/American 

4 minutes ago, EreptileDysfunction said:

Lol isn't the SA80 meant to be shite by all accounts? the L86A2 on BATTLEFIELD 4 (a computer game) is friggin brilliant by all accounts. What is your stance on gas powered airsoft guns/handguns (loaded with ball bearings) which are essentially real guns? What happened to this country we used to be ahead of the game when it came to firearms. Was Heckler and Koch british or Belgiun? i can't remember.

Heckler & Koch are German and usually excellent, the SA 80 was produced to a British government spec and budget and suffered accordingly. Cartridge gas guns are toys, however, Pre-charged pneumatic air rifles, particularly German made Weirauch models are superb sporting weapons and offer virtually recoil free accuracy for target and small game hunting purposes. As for this country, we don't produce anything worth a wank anymore. BSA are still going, but only making budget copies of German air rifles. 

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
4 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Heckler & Koch are German and usually excellent, the SA 80 was produced to a British government spec and budget and suffered accordingly. Cartridge gas guns are toys, however, Pre-charged pneumatic air rifles, particularly German made Weirauch models are superb sporting weapons and offer virtually recoil free accuracy for target and small game hunting purposes. As for this country, we don't produce anything worth a wank anymore. BSA are still going, but only making budget copies of German air rifles. 

Suck my koch.

2 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

Piece of shite, heavy, unreliable, cost s bomb, round not powerful enough at long range.

7.62 "SLR" is still a superior weapon, or better still a GPMG

H&K is german/American 

On the subject of GPMGs, we were still using the Bren until the 1980s, but was rejected for being too accurate! The soppy cunts wanted something a little bit more loose that they could spray around like a spastic in an amusement arcade. I quite like the 5.56 Minimi. Not much punch but portable in the extreme and reliable as fuck.