CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

People stood outside talking all night.

Guest Arthur Fuqs-Aches

Guest Erroreptile404
5 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

Piece of shite, heavy, unreliable, cost s bomb, round not powerful enough at long range.

7.62 "SLR" is still a superior weapon, or better still a GPMG

H&K is german/American 

Why the fuck does the military in this country still use it then if it's that shit? You'd think they'd develop something vastly better. Heck a sten gun would rip through 31 rounds in a matter of seconds, Is the SA80 really that bad? I've read on the net from actual soldiers from this country that the SA80 is genuinely crap. Justified then?

Guest Erroreptile404
12 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Heckler & Koch are German and usually excellent, the SA 80 was produced to a British government spec and budget and suffered accordingly. Cartridge gas guns are toys, however, Pre-charged pneumatic air rifles, particularly German made Weirauch models are superb sporting weapons and offer virtually recoil free accuracy for target and small game hunting purposes. As for this country, we don't produce anything worth a wank anymore. BSA are still going, but only making budget copies of German air rifles. 

8 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

On the subject of GPMGs, we were still using the Bren until the 1980s, but was rejected for being too accurate! The soppy cunts wanted something a little bit more loose that they could spray around like a spastic in an amusement arcade. I quite like the 5.56 Minimi. Not much punch but portable in the extreme and reliable as fuck.

My grandad (amongst other things) was a Bren gunner in WW2, apparently he used to blast the shit out kraut snipers from behind chimney stacks.

2 minutes ago, EreptileDysfunction said:

Why the fuck does the military in this country still use it then if it's that shit? You'd think they'd develop something vastly better. Heck a sten gun would rip through 31 rounds in a matter of seconds, Is the SA80 really that bad? I've read on the net from actual soldiers from this country that the SA80 is genuinely crap. Justified then?

They've spent so much money on upgrading it, they have to use it to save face and justify it. H&K apparently pissed themselves with laughter and fear when they got the gig to redesign it. Should have just made licensed copies of the M16/M4 in the UK or told the yanks to fuck off with their NATO round and stuck with this SLR

Guest Erroreptile404
17 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Heckler & Koch are German and usually excellent, the SA 80 was produced to a British government spec and budget and suffered accordingly. Cartridge gas guns are toys, however, Pre-charged pneumatic air rifles, particularly German made Weirauch models are superb sporting weapons and offer virtually recoil free accuracy for target and small game hunting purposes. As for this country, we don't produce anything worth a wank anymore. BSA are still going, but only making budget copies of German air rifles. 

My nephew tried to a put a mouse out of it's misery that had been mauled by their cat and blew half of it's head off with a (non) gas powered airsoft rifle! And that was with a plastic pellet. I imagine a ball bearing in a gas powered rifle could at least take your eye out.

1 minute ago, EreptileDysfunction said:

My grandad (amongst other things) was a Bren gunner in WW2, apparently he used to blast the shit out kraut snipers from behind chimney stacks.

It was a superb bit of kit. Accurate from distance and without the problem of barrel overheating that the Kraut MG 42 suffered from. Many of the ones from WW2 were still in active service up until the late 70s. Be proud of your Grandad. Mine did fuck all noteworthy other than being blown up by the Luftwaffe at Biggin Hill!

6 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

They've spent so much money on upgrading it, they have to use it to save face and justify it. H&K apparently pissed themselves with laughter and fear when they got the gig to redesign it. Should have just made licensed copies of the M16/M4 in the UK or told the yanks to fuck off with their NATO round and stuck with this SLR

H&K would have been better off re-chambering the MP5 and sticking a 20 inch barrel on it. Would have worked nicely as an assault rifle. Like a military equivalent of a Crosman Ratcatcher!

1 minute ago, Eric Cuntman said:

H&K would have been better off re-chambering the MP5 and sticking a 20 inch barrel on it. Would have worked nicely as an assault rifle. Like a military equivalent of a Crosman Ratcatcher!

Or make a shit load if AK47 copies in both calibre's. 100% reliable and a piece of piss to maintain   

2 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

Or make a shit load if AK47 copies in both calibre's. 100% reliable and a piece of piss to maintain   

AK 47 has suffered image problems hasn't it. Too many Muslims and Africans waving them around in the air whilst hanging out the back of Toyota pickup trucks. The dirty bastards!

Guest Erroreptile404
9 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

It was a superb bit of kit. Accurate from distance and without the problem of barrel overheating that the Kraut MG 42 suffered from. Many of the ones from WW2 were still in active service up until the late 70s. Be proud of your Grandad. Mine did fuck all noteworthy other than being blown up by the Luftwaffe at Biggin Hill!

Lmao i tried voting you up but apparently my likes have all been used up for today ehh?? (first time for everything) My grandad is still alive. He was a para. He also slung sticky bomb socks full of plastic explosive on the tracks of tanks. (amongst other things) it's sad that they're the last generation of WW2.

Guest Lady Penelope
2 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

AK 47 has suffered image problems hasn't it. Too many Muslims and Africans waving them around in the air whilst hanging out the back of Toyota pickup trucks. The dirty bastards!

Look you lot are you going to be on all night .. it you don't shut up I'll get me mum to come out to you.

1 minute ago, EreptileDysfunction said:

Lmao i tried voting you up but apparently my likes have all been used up for today ehh?? (first time for everything) My grandad is still alive. He was a para. He also slung sticky bomb socks full of plastic explosive on the tracks of tanks. (amongst other things) it's sad that they're the last generation of WW2.

My other grandad was Royal Navy, and served on destroyers between 1940 and 1945 without a scratch. After the war, he signed up for minesweeper duty and also got blown up and spent 4 months in hospital. The silly cunt. True story.

Guest Erroreptile404
13 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

My other grandad was Royal Navy, and served on destroyers between 1940 and 1945 without a scratch. After the war, he signed up for minesweeper duty and also got blown up and spent 4 months in hospital. The silly cunt. True story.

Shit... what happened to him?

42 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

40 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

Thank you Bodie and Doyle. Now fuck off before I get Cowley. 

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, EreptileDysfunction said:

Shit... what happened to him?

They sent out ships with 30 yard outriggers with metal chains hanging from them, meant to trigger magnetic mines when they brushed over them. The chains hit a cluster of 3 mines tangled together and the explosion pretty much destroyed the ship.

Guest judgetwi

So I come in from the pub with my carry out, bag of chips and pickled onion and an “Aid For Africa” flyer which has just fallen out of my pocket, and I have to read this load of fucking shit.

A load of no-dick wankers bragging about their knowledge of firearms. I believe there are certain magazines which cater for these saddos so I don’t know why they have to transfer the spunk encrusted pages to the internet.

Listen  , big boys, nobody is impressed nobody  cares. It’s not our fault you have such tiny winkles so give us a break from your problems......and fuck off while you’re doing it.😁

1 minute ago, judgetwi said:

So I come in from the pub with my carry out, bag of chips and pickled onion and an “Aid For Africa” flyer which has just fallen out of my pocket, and I have to read this load of fucking shit.

A load of no-dick wankers bragging about their knowledge of firearms. I believe there are certain magazines which cater for these saddos so I don’t know why they have to transfer the spunk encrusted pages to the internet.

Listen  , big boys, nobody is impressed nobody  cares. It’s not our fault you have such tiny winkles so give us a break from your problems......and fuck off while you’re doing it.😁

I'm sorry, I don't know who you are.

Guest Erroreptile404
20 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

They sent out ships with 30 yard outriggers with metal chains hanging from them, meant to trigger magnetic mines when they brushed over them. The chains hit a cluster of 3 mines tangled together and the explosion pretty much destroyed the ship.

Did he survive? Blimey hope he was oK. Did this actually happen?

Guest Erroreptile404
16 minutes ago, judgetwi said:

Go fuck a beehive, let us geeks talk about guns.

3 minutes ago, EreptileDysfunction said:

Did he survive? Blimey hope he was oK. Did this actually happen?

Yes, 3 and a half months of hospital while skull knitted back together. Another year after that on crutches because of pelvis and spinal damage. Insane scenario considering he survived several torpedo and air attacks without harm during the war and then ends up totally smashed to bits while engaged in post war duties.

Guest Erroreptile404
11 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Yes, 3 and a half months of hospital while skull knitted back together. Another year after that on crutches because of pelvis and spinal damage. Insane scenario considering he survived several torpedo and air attacks without harm during the war and then ends up totally smashed to bits while engaged in post war duties.

Christ that's insane.  What happened to his head?  Land mines aren;t forgiving.