CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

'shithole countries'

and

3 hours ago, Snatch said:

I agree 100% but you hate dogs which still makes you a massive cunt.

1 hour ago, Punkape said:

Which county in Africa isn’t a shithole ???

Algeria

Tunisia

Egypt

Libya

Morocco

Mali

Djibuti

Somalia

Ethiopa

Chad

Niger

Sudan....

Not getting very easy to find a non-shithole and I’ve just covered a few countries in 3rd world north of the African shithole continent.....

Fuck off.

Punky, i have just got back from San Salvador, i was there over the Christmas period teaching nuns how to come. I must confess, the place was a proper shithouse but i made good of the time i had there and had a blast. I think we can safely say that the third world is the third world for a reason and collectively is the biggest toilet on the planet.

Fuck off.

11 hours ago, Mrs Roops said:

1/ Agreed and that's the problem. ("Climate change is a conspiracy" is just one example) There are times when its best to be diplomatic and keeps one's thoughts to oneself. Trump needs to learn to separate presidential and personal thoughts.

2/ No Wall as envisaged by Trump has materialised. Even the Republicans are baulking at the cost. As for tax changes, Trump is relying on the roller coaster ride of trickle-down economics. Even the most charitable think this benefits multi-national corporations and property developers. The lower paid will be hit the most.

3/ All Presidents wax lyrical about God, Mom and apple pie, it's what puritanical middle America love to hear. Whether Trump really means it, no one knows. Personally I doubt it. 

4/ No he doesn't. He's incredibly thin-skinned and bawls his head off via the medium of Twitter and at boy scout presentations to name but a few.

5/ Yeah, he tried every trick in the book to avoid paying debt as the number of Chapter 11 declarations will testify.

6/ Stance against the East? Don't forget he thought Putin was a great guy. His once cosy relationship with the Russians is now biting him in the arse.

7/ Its accepted that the reason given by Trump not to visit the UK is that the relocated US embassy was a "bad deal" Everyone knows that the real reason that such a visit will result in a massive PR disaster for the US and the presidency.

8/ You sure about this? He authorised strikes against Afghanistan, Syria and controversially, Sudan.

9/ Last year, much to her parents disappointment my youngest daughter volunteered to spend three months working in a fly-blown remote area of S.Africa working with children orphaned by the scourge of Aids. I was mightily relieved when my husband collected her at Heathrow T5 on her return. Even so, she felt safer there than in parts of the UK inner cities. That said I would agree about the "shithole" comment, moreover this was revealed by a Democrat playing partisan politics.

10/ That's Clinton giving a presidential decree to a naïve intern. You're confusing the inappropriate behaviour of one president with another.

Most of the information in your points is very selective and obviously based on the limited knowledge you have, the half-arsed research you evidently did prior to your response, and very much reflects personal opinion rather than fact. I must admit I'm surprised to see you jumping on the anti-Trump bandwagon with such nonchalance. Do you purposefully try to sound like Lily Allen? If I was to focus on every point you've made, I'd virtually end up repeating myself. Hence, on this occasion, we'll agree to disagree. (I beg to differ re: point 9 – many inner-city parts of the UK are unsafe but I have never felt as threatened here as I did in South Africa. I'm in a much stronger position to comment on this point than you, don't you think?)

These countries are shitholes no beating around the bush and good for him for pointing that out,doesn't distract that he's a massive fucking tool but that's what I admire about the cunt ,there should be more crayon eaters in postion of power we already have a yank and a silly haired cunt waving there cocks at each other imagine we let all of broadmoor out to run the world , special needs discos wouldnt even compare to the enjoyment to be had.

6 hours ago, Wolfie said:

Most of the information in your points is very selective and obviously based on the limited knowledge you have, the half-arsed research you evidently did prior to your response, and very much reflects personal opinion rather than fact. I must admit I'm surprised to see you jumping on the anti-Trump bandwagon with such nonchalance. Do you purposefully try to sound like Lily Allen? If I was to focus on every point you've made, I'd virtually end up repeating myself. Hence, on this occasion, we'll agree to disagree. (I beg to differ re: point 9 – many inner-city parts of the UK are unsafe but I have never felt as threatened here as I did in South Africa. I'm in a much stronger position to comment on this point than you, don't you think?)

I'll tell you what I think. I'm wondering how many cans of wife-beater was swilling around your gullet when you wrote the above pile of alcohol-laced cack. Having berated another punter for the heinous crime of generally supporting my POV you returned 11 hours later to the scene, no doubt in a desperate attempt to recover some pride. Instead of a rebutting my post with salient points you resort to pejoratives in place of reasoned argument; "limited knowledge, half-arsed research, anti-Trump bandwagon, sound like Lily Allen" and then the final humdinger, the very Trumpesque, "my S.African experience is more bigly than yours"! Contrary to your assessment most of my points were generalised though I was specific in some instances - for example, despite what you say, Trump's wall has yet to exist which is a fact, not an opinion, unless of course you subscribe to the Trump apologists' spin that Trump meant  that he would build a virtual wall. As for point 9, I was agreeing with you.:)

This is all very interesting, but.....

All foreign countries are shitholes because they are foreign. Full of foreign people, foreign customs, foreign food and loads of other foreign shit. These shitholes are so confident in their shittery that they continually try to undermine British culture with their shit. Lager is foreign and drunk by homosexuals, Bitter is English and drunk by real men. What more proof do you need.

7 hours ago, Wolfie said:

Wolfers you should know my now that Roops is very rich, knows everything, has been everywhere and has written the Internet. 

She evens knows how much wife beater you've drunk just by logging on the site. 

She is a wonder of moderation. For she is just that, a fucking Moderator and nothing else. 

And an unbearable one at that.

2 hours ago, Manky said:

This is all very interesting, but.....

All foreign countries are shitholes because they are foreign. Full of foreign people, foreign customs, foreign food and loads of other foreign shit. These shitholes are so confident in their shittery that they continually try to undermine British culture with their shit. Lager is foreign and drunk by homosexuals, Bitter is English and drunk by real men. What more proof do you need.

What annoys me is that we're expected to "take the high ground" and let them. Surely if they're all such proud and strong people they can take as much criticism as they like to dish out. Seems a bit racist to expect otherwise.

2 hours ago, Mrs Roops said:

I'll tell you what I think. I'm wondering how many cans of wife-beater was swilling around your gullet when you wrote the above pile of alcohol-laced cack. Having berated another punter for the heinous crime of generally supporting my POV you returned 11 hours later to the scene, no doubt in a desperate attempt to recover some pride. Instead of a rebutting my post with salient points you resort to pejoratives in place of reasoned argument; "limited knowledge, half-arsed research, anti-Trump bandwagon, sound like Lily Allen" and then the final humdinger, the very Trumpesque, "my S.African experience is more bigly than yours"! Contrary to your assessment most of my points were generalised though I was specific in some instances - for example, despite what you say, Trump's wall has yet to exist which is a fact, not an opinion, unless of course you subscribe to the Trump apologists' spin that Trump meant  that he would build a virtual wall. As for point 9, I was agreeing with you.:)

See this is why I just say bollocks whenever we get into an argument. It's mutually beneficial for both parties - you get to feel smug and superior, and I get peace and quiet.

3 hours ago, Mrs Roops said:

'I'm wondering how many cans of wife-beater was swilling around your gullet when you wrote the above pile of alcohol-laced cack' – None. Firstly, I had my last drink on New Year's Day until a London-bound piss-up in March (you are familiar with) comes along. Indeed, how was I able to write with such clarity at 2/3am if I was so drunk? Secondly, while presumptuous of you to believe I drink Stella Artois, I haven't beaten my wife since I locked her in the cellar and started feeding her on scraps of leftovers. Don't you think you've been relying a little too much on your otherwise incredible crystal ball?

'Having berated another punter for the heinous crime of generally supporting my POV' – If it's Manky to whom you refer, he is more than capable of handling himself, without the favouritism you often show him.

'you returned 11 hours later to the scene, no doubt in a desperate attempt to recover some pride' – I didn't realise there was a Roops-induced time limit for me to respond to your posts.

'Instead of a rebutting my post with salient points you resort to pejoratives in place of reasoned argument' – This, coming from you, creates more than a whiff of hypocrisy!

'the final humdinger, the very Trumpesque, "my S.African experience is more bigly than yours"!' – I consider it a huge compliment to be referenced to a successful billionaire businessman and US President.

'Trump's wall has yet to exist which is a fact, not an opinion' – i) a US-Mexico wall already exists (https://news.nationalgeographic.com/2016/03/160304-us-mexico-border-fence-wall-photos-immigration/), and ii) recent news (non-CNN and BBC bullshit) very much suggests his plans for an extension are slowly coming into fruition (https://mic.com/articles/187307/trump-plans-to-shift-resources-from-stopping-drug-smugglers-toward-building-his-border-wall#.HaEPaZ83p).

'As for point 9, I was agreeing with you' – No you weren't, and you know it. You were being typically conflictive by comparing your daughter's visit to SA to mine, even though you have never actually set foot there. (I quote you: 'she felt safer there than in parts of the UK inner cities'.) Also, as the site's self-appointed leading mod, you of all people ought to know referring to family members isn't permitted.

I suggest you self-cooler for at least a month with immediate effect. I'm sure many others here would advocate such a welcome move. Xxx.

• Like 2

30 minutes ago, Wolfie said:

'I'm wondering how many cans of wife-beater was swilling around your gullet when you wrote the above pile of alcohol-laced cack' – None. Firstly, I had my last drink on New Year's Day until a London-bound piss-up in March (you are familiar with) comes along. Indeed, how was I able to write with such clarity at 2/3am if I was so drunk? Secondly, while presumptuous of you to believe I drink Stella Artois, I haven't beaten my wife since I locked her in the cellar and started feeding her on scraps of leftovers. Don't you think you've been relying a little too much on your otherwise incredible crystal ball?

'Having berated another punter for the heinous crime of generally supporting my POV' – If it's Manky to whom you refer, he is more than capable of handling himself, without the favouritism you often show him.

'you returned 11 hours later to the scene, no doubt in a desperate attempt to recover some pride' – I didn't realise there was a Roops-induced time limit for me to respond to your posts.

'Instead of a rebutting my post with salient points you resort to pejoratives in place of reasoned argument' – This, coming from you, creates more than a whiff of hypocrisy!

'the final humdinger, the very Trumpesque, "my S.African experience is more bigly than yours"!' – I consider it a huge compliment to be referenced to a successful billionaire businessman and US President.

'Trump's wall has yet to exist which is a fact, not an opinion' – i) a US-Mexico wall already exists (https://news.nationalgeographic.com/2016/03/160304-us-mexico-border-fence-wall-photos-immigration/), and ii) recent news (non-CNN and BBC bullshit) very much suggests his plans for an extension are slowly coming into fruition (https://mic.com/articles/187307/trump-plans-to-shift-resources-from-stopping-drug-smugglers-toward-building-his-border-wall#.HaEPaZ83p).

'As for point 9, I was agreeing with you' – No you weren't, and you know it. You were being typically conflictive by comparing your daughter's visit to SA to mine, even though you have never actually set foot there. (I quote you: 'she felt safer there than in parts of the UK inner cities'.) Also, as the site's self-appointed leading mod, you of all people ought to know referring to family members isn't permitted.

I suggest you self-cooler for at least a month with immediate effect. I'm sure many others here would advocate such a welcome move. Xxx.

She'll take time to frantically search the Internet, change the words so it looks like her own then post it here. 

Or in the slightest possibility she knows she is wrong then she will not reply to your post. 

That is a trait of hers. She can never admit she's beaten in a debate. She'll either ignore it or change the subject.

Guest Bill Stickers
3 hours ago, Snatch said:

Wolfers you should know my now that Roops is very rich, knows everything, has been everywhere and has written the Internet. 

She evens knows how much wife beater you've drunk just by logging on the site. 

She is a wonder of moderation. For she is just that, a fucking Moderator and nothing else. 

And an unbearable one at that.

6 minutes ago, Snatch said:

She'll take time to frantically search the Internet, change the words so it looks like her own then post it here. 

Or in the slightest possibility she knows she is wrong then she will not reply to your post. 

That is a trait of hers. She can never admit she's beaten in a debate. She'll either ignore it or change the subject.

At least she's not getting to you snitch. 

39 minutes ago, Wolfie said:

Jeez, its worse than I thought, you were actually sober?

What part of "I would agree about the shithole comment"* did you not understand?