CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

'shithole countries'

and

Guest Earl Albert of Ross (Bt)
20 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Shut your cunting mouth, you impudent little spastic. 

I thought you were more articulate, but you have to revert to playground name calling, shame on you.

Guest Earl Albert of Ross (Bt)
8 hours ago, Alfie Noakes said:

I call for a temporary truce while we deal with this Ross tosser.

Who are "we" and how will I be dealt with? 

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
On 15/01/2018 at 6:30 AM, Albert Ross said:

You thick brainless cunt, there's no such thing as a "seagull", there are herring gulls, black headed gulls etc, but no seagulls.

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
20 minutes ago, Roadkill said:

Yeah, using a digital sketchpad. Makes it a lot easier to get down a dynamic pose at the first stages because you're not constantly wearing out a sheet of paper as you make small adjustments to joints and limbs.

Why are they so shite then?

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
Just now, Roadkill said:

Because you can't see brilliance through your seething jealousy. Don't worry though, I don't think any less of you for it.

I can’t see the sweetcorn for the shite?

52 minutes ago, Quincy Cockfingers said:

I can’t see the sweetcorn for the shite?

You're pissing in the wind here, Quincy. Killer had a picture shown on Vision On once, and there's been no stopping him ever since. Fuck knows, I've tried.

10 minutes ago, Cuntybaws said:

You're pissing in the wind here, Quincy. Killer had a picture shown on Vision On once, and there's been no stopping him ever since. Fuck knows, I've tried.

Even you've had your moments of weakness, CB. Remember the Zal-Manhattan crossover? Of course you do. Sadly the artwork has been lost to time, but the post is still there:

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
10 hours ago, Cuntybaws said:

I shat in a Ming vase once, I don’t see you daubing yourself in goose fat only to slither in there and lick it clean, now do I ?

or do I ?

23 hours ago, Roadkill said:

Even you've had your moments of weakness, CB. Remember the Zal-Manhattan crossover? Of course you do. Sadly the artwork has been lost to time, but the post is still there:

It must have been lost in the salted-Earth wasteland of the complete and utter destruction of Ding's arse in the great EthicsGate scandal on that thread.

On a probably-related note, it's more than six months now since he last logged in. I'd reckon at least another six before the parole board give him so much as the time of day.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Cuntybaws said:

It must have been lost in the salted-Earth wasteland of the complete and utter destruction of Ding's arse in the great EthicsGate scandal on that thread.

On a probably-related note, it's more than six months now since he last logged in. I'd reckon at least another six before the parole board give him so much as the time of day.

I bet he's just another corpse festering on the walls of Roops' personal dungeon. Beast probably gave her the go ahead to black-bag him after he saw how much the loading times of the site would improve without copious amounts of multi-quotes on every thread.

Guest Wizardsleeve
On 1/15/2018 at 11:36 AM, r-soles said:

And yet, he did.

"Why are we having all these people from sh*thole countries come here?"

Looks like a question to me, I'm no expert but, I do believe a question ends with a question mark, and the cunts that pass for journalists these days would probably know the difference, so wouldn't have published it as such.

Fuck 'em, and him, and you.

A more likely occurrence of one of his handlers forming the thought/question and him being thrown a fish for reading it on the prompter correctly.