CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

'shithole countries'

and

Guest Lady Penelope
40 minutes ago, Wolfie said:

Continuing on the path of controversy, and while his bigotry and shortcomings are obvious, I mostly like Trump, for the following reasons:

) The US – militarily and economically as a single entity – is by far our closest ally.

The financial cost of that over almost 80 years has been devastating. Our export markets were fucked up as part of the price of "lease lend" and then when in 1945 we dared to elect a labour government this "ally" stabbed us in the back leaving us with a debt burden that would take 60 years to repay. Part of the deal was that we give up the empire .. not to give the empire colonies freedom but to open them to American industry . fat lot of good that did. What we should have done long ago was to have quietly broke the link with America and not involved ourselves with joining in with them trying to force the "American Dream" on countries that had no need or desire for it. On the latter yes Blair was a cunt but so was Cameron.Whilst I am an unrepentant Brexiteer,  the truth is that our greatest ally (away from the likes of Canada, Australia and New Zealand and the Scandivanian countries) is none other than France.

In summary, the biggest thing going for him is his homespun, 'good 'ol boy' honesty.

It's a kind of 'Tourettes Honesty' though really isn't it, with selective memory loss about the honesty (or otherwise) of his pre-election dealings with Russia and his post election dealings with, well, any number of people that he appointed to senior positions who find they can't work with such a brick-thick individual.

But there's the fig-leaf of 'honesty' - so that's okay then.....

• Like 1

Guest White van man

If Mickey Mouse had stood against Hillary he would have been elected. Her all election campaign was basically "vote for me I'm a woman". Looking at her, i think if Trump had 'grabbed her by the pussy' we would have probably found out that that was a lie

Guest Lady Penelope
36 minutes ago, ratcum said:

The demise of Carillion is cautiously welcomed by The Rat. It means the end of seeing their vans parked outside nearby properties, lowering the whole tone of the neighbourhood. Next it'll be the turn of the AA cunt at the end of the road.

Ratter's you are quite clever and know things. A few weeks ago a man knocked on the door and when I opened it he said "my hermes", any idea what he was on about?

1 hour ago, Wolfie said:

Continuing on the path of controversy, and while his bigotry and shortcomings are obvious, I mostly like Trump, for the following reasons:

1) In a world in which politicians lie to deceive, he says precisely what he thinks.
2) Unlike most before him, he's actually getting stuff done he promised he would (Mexico, tax changes et al.).
3) He's an American who obviously cares about his country, perhaps more passionately than any other US President I've hitherto seen in my lifetime. It's not just about his own legacy.
4) The man has an incredible ability to absorb pressure and dirty tricks; despite having around a dozen personal aids, he knows how to use his obvious life experiences – atypically borne from a non-Harvard, Yale or Princeton background – to cope with this.
5) He's undoubtedly been unscrupulous on many occasions, however, the alternative in the shape of the reptilian Clinton bitch demonstrated her ability to be even more corrupt on numerous occasions, chiefly during their election campaign. It was hardly a democratic vote, but he was the better choice.
6) The US – militarily and economically as a single entity – is by far our closest ally. As a Briton who realises the vital importance of this relationship, and with Putin still in power, and not only Russian but also unprecedented Chinese military investment in recent years, his stance against the East per se surprisingly gives me a sense of security, working much in the same way Eric might as a nightclub doorman.
7) If people bothered to research facts using Google, and not believe everything they read, they would see he’s blaming the Obama administration and not the British for his recent UK visit snub. Typical UK media bullshit.
8) At a similar stage of his leadership, unlike Johnson, Reagan, both Bush cunts, Clinton and Obama before him – who has he actually waged war on? No one.
9) Most African countries are indeed shitholes. I went to South Africa in 2003 and it was, and remains, by far the biggest shithole I have ever visited. Beautiful, but also rather dangerous. Travel is a great antidote to feeling depressed about the UK, and my travel to other African countries (Morocco, Egypt and Kenya), very much echo this.
10) Suck my cock.

1/ Agreed and that's the problem. ("Climate change is a conspiracy" is just one example) There are times when its best to be diplomatic and keeps one's thoughts to oneself. Trump needs to learn to separate presidential and personal thoughts.

2/ No Wall as envisaged by Trump has materialised. Even the Republicans are baulking at the cost. As for tax changes, Trump is relying on the roller coaster ride of trickle-down economics. Even the most charitable think this benefits multi-national corporations and property developers. The lower paid will be hit the most.

3/ All Presidents wax lyrical about God, Mom and apple pie, it's what puritanical middle America love to hear. Whether Trump really means it, no one knows. Personally I doubt it. 

4/ No he doesn't. He's incredibly thin-skinned and bawls his head off via the medium of Twitter and at boy scout presentations to name but a few.

5/ Yeah, he tried every trick in the book to avoid paying debt as the number of Chapter 11 declarations will testify.

6/ Stance against the East? Don't forget he thought Putin was a great guy. His once cosy relationship with the Russians is now biting him in the arse.

7/ Its accepted that the reason given by Trump not to visit the UK is that the relocated US embassy was a "bad deal" Everyone knows that the real reason that such a visit will result in a massive PR disaster for the US and the presidency.

8/ You sure about this? He authorised strikes against Afghanistan, Syria and controversially, Sudan.

9/ Last year, much to her parents disappointment my youngest daughter volunteered to spend three months working in a fly-blown remote area of S.Africa working with children orphaned by the scourge of Aids. I was mightily relieved when my husband collected her at Heathrow T5 on her return. Even so, she felt safer there than in parts of the UK inner cities. That said I would agree about the "shithole" comment, moreover this was revealed by a Democrat playing partisan politics.

10/ That's Clinton giving a presidential decree to a naïve intern. You're confusing the inappropriate behaviour of one president with another.

Wolfie said.

8) At a similar stage of his leadership, unlike Johnson, Reagan, both Bush cunts, Clinton and Obama before him – who has he actually waged war on? No one.

Mrs Roops said

8/ You sure about this? He authorised strikes against Afghanistan, Syria and controversially, Syria.

I consider there to be a huge difference between starting a war and continuing ongoing unpleasantness. Semantics aside, I think Wolfie has the upper hand on this one. Shame that Mrs Roops has the upper hand on the other 9 points. North Korea could be bigger than any in recent history. It is possible that it will be the biggest scrap in history with 4 nuclear powers within a small area. I suspect the Don is correct when he says his button is bigger and it works.

Bring it on. Only soft fuckers are scared of 3rd degree burns, radiation sickness and a painful death.

36 minutes ago, Manky said:

Wolfie said.

Mrs Roops said

8/ You sure about this? He authorised strikes against Afghanistan, Syria and controversially, Syria.

I consider there to be a huge difference between starting a war and continuing ongoing unpleasantness. Semantics aside, I think Wolfie has the upper hand on this one. Shame that Mrs Roops has the upper hand on the other 9 points. North Korea could be bigger than any in recent history. It is possible that it will be the biggest scrap in history with 4 nuclear powers within a small area. I suspect the Don is correct when he says his button is bigger and it works.

Bring it on. Only soft fuckers are scared of 3rd degree burns, radiation sickness and a painful death.

Bullshit. There's a good chance you almost came when you read my comments about Trump. Roops complimented you the other day and you've had your nose buried squarely in her backside ever since. I'm hardly surprised, as previously being a lowly ranked squaddie, you've undoubtedly evolved some finely honed arse-kissing skills.

18 hours ago, Decimus said:

Probably because as the president of the most powerful country on the planet he is expected to act...presidential?

You and millions of American voters might endorse a flippant, bigoted fucking idiot being able to spout a load of racist shit both privately and publically, but as the leader of the free world he has a responsibility to foster international goodwill and not act like a complete fucking cunt.

I don't like this fucking imbecile. I wouldn't have voted for him or Clingon if I were entitled to vote.

I do take exception that any President is labelled a leader of the free World. What sort of fucking idiot actually believes this? Like the previous 44 incumbents, they act in the interest of the USA and nothing else. The many countries who have a "special relationship" with these gun toting, English language butchering, insular, low IQ wankers are on a one way street getting fucked up the arse.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Wolfie said:

Bullshit. There's a good chance you almost came when you read my comments about Trump. Roops complimented you the other day and you've had your nose buried squarely in her backside ever since. I'm hardly surprised, as previously being a lowly ranked squaddie, you've undoubtedly evolved some finely honed arse-kissing skills.

Fuck off. I know my place and always bow down to my betters.

2 minutes ago, Wolfie said:

I have to agree with you here. I don't for one second believe that Manky has got a problem with Trump. In fact, I'd go as far to say that he tugs on his maggot on a nightly basis whilst clutching tightly at a model of Trump he has fashioned from his own faeces.

• Like 1

Just now, Decimus said:

I have to agree with you here. I don't for one second believe that Manky has got a problem with Trump. In fact, I'd go as far to say that he tugs on his maggot on a nightly basis whilst clutching tightly at a model of Trump he has fashioned from his own faeces.

The thin veneer of sophistication you hide behind is wearing away. By the day you are appearing more and more of a spacker.

I have never met the Don so any allegation of impropriety is a product of your fevered brain.

8 hours ago, Lady Penelope said:

The financial cost of that over almost 80 years has been devastating. Our export markets were fucked up as part of the price of "lease lend" and then when in 1945 we dared to elect a labour government this "ally" stabbed us in the back leaving us with a debt burden that would take 60 years to repay. Part of the deal was that we give up the empire .. not to give the empire colonies freedom but to open them to American industry . fat lot of good that did. What we should have done long ago was to have quietly broke the link with America and not involved ourselves with joining in with them trying to force the "American Dream" on countries that had no need or desire for it. On the latter yes Blair was a cunt but so was Cameron.Whilst I am an unrepentant Brexiteer,  the truth is that our greatest ally (away from the likes of Canada, Australia and New Zealand and the Scandivanian countries) is none other than France.

Our debt to the yanks after the war would have been far greater if you hadn't opened your scabby flaps to every other departing GI and flyboy in 1945. Did you get a medal?

On 12/01/2018 at 9:06 PM, r-soles said:

Trump asked a perfectly reasonable quesion, so why do all the bleeding-heart, liberal, snowflake cunts get so fuckin' upset?

"Why are we having all these people from sh*thole countries come here?" the president said in the Thursday afternoon Oval Office meeting with a handful of members of the House and Senate.

Coudn't be because said 'snowflakes' feel so fucking guilty about having a roof over their heads and a few meals a day, instead of dining on a scabby  rat carcass and taking shelter under a tree when it rains, could it?

If you feel that guilty, just give all your money away and shut the fuck up, you know it'll make you feel better (and we won't have to listen to your constant whining)

DIT_NAT_TRUMP_MLK-151577639654100002.jpg

I agree 100% but you hate dogs which still makes you a massive cunt.

Guest Lady Penelope
36 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

Our debt to the yanks after the war would have been far greater if you hadn't opened your scabby flaps to every other departing GI and flyboy in 1945. Did you get a medal?

YES

On 1/12/2018 at 8:14 PM, Decimus said:

Probably because as the president of the most powerful country on the planet he is expected to act...presidential?

You and millions of American voters might endorse a flippant, bigoted fucking idiot being able to spout a load of racist shit both privately and publically, but as the leader of the free world he has a responsibility to foster international goodwill and not act like a complete fucking cunt.

Your words made me laugh D...has a responsibility to foster international goodwill and not act like a complete fucking cunt.

Looks like old trumpet is in great company with most the world leaders gone before him and most that will follow, for they have all acted like complete fucking useless cuntbrains. Trump dresses it up different because he isn't a bullshitting politician, personally he always gives me a laugh with the untrained bollocks he comes out with.

At least you know what's on the silly cunts mind.

Long live president Trumpet.

OH...do fuck off !!

• Like 1