CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

'shithole countries'

and

Guest Earl Albert of Ross (Bt)
54 minutes ago, Snowflake said:

Your quite right young Eric I do apologise , I had delusions of grandeur and thought of myself  as a young Tony Montana taking out Frank to take over his criminal empire and would of cemented myself as a corner top dog.

As far as these newbies go pricky had a promising start with his cryptic dennis k nom which will leave people scratching their heads for years to come, but everyone on the corner can agree that Bertie is a dreary cunt.

Well I don't agree, now fuck back to your shithole African country.

Guest Wizardsleeve
On 1/12/2018 at 3:06 PM, r-soles said:

Trump asked a perfectly reasonable quesion, so why do all the bleeding-heart, liberal, snowflake cunts get so fuckin' upset?

"Why are we having all these people from sh*thole countries come here?" the president said in the Thursday afternoon Oval Office meeting with a handful of members of the House and Senate.

Coudn't be because said 'snowflakes' feel so fucking guilty about having a roof over their heads and a few meals a day, instead of dining on a scabby  rat carcass and taking shelter under a tree when it rains, could it?

If you feel that guilty, just give all your money away and shut the fuck up, you know it'll make you feel better (and we won't have to listen to your constant whining)

DIT_NAT_TRUMP_MLK-151577639654100002.jpg

R-sey...you are sadly mistaken.  The orange smegma crusted cunt is NOT capable of forming a question, thought or sentence together that even remotely resembles legitimate or intelligent.  He should be assassinated at once.  

2 minutes ago, Albert Ross said:

NO!

Though previously suspicious, I am now 80% sure you're Welsh_cunt/BDS under another guise.

If I am right: i) you're the most unintelligent, unfunny, uninteresting dickhead I have seen to date on this site; and ii) you thankfully won't be sticking around for very long.

If I am wrong: i) you're jointly the most unintelligent, unfunny, uninteresting dickhead I have seen to date on this site; and ii) you thankfully won't be sticking around for very long.

You have brought nothing, and I believe you have nothing to bring. Please kindly fuck clean off.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Wolfie said:

Though previously suspicious, I am now 80% sure you're Welsh_cunt/BDS under another guise.

If I am right: i) you're the most unintelligent, unfunny, uninteresting dickhead I have seen to date on this site; and ii) you thankfully won't be sticking around for very long.

If I am wrong: i) you're jointly the most unintelligent, unfunny, uninteresting dickhead I have seen to date on this site; and ii) you thankfully won't be sticking around for very long.

You have brought nothing, and I believe you have nothing to bring. Please kindly fuck clean off.

Rude, what's all this about Wolfie?

12 minutes ago, Albert Ross said:

He said all those things about me because I've got him worried.

I don't know who you are. The references to trains and the general shitness of your posts comes across as some sort of lure to make people believe that you're Pen.

At the end of the day, it doesn't matter whether you're new or a multi, the fact remains that you are the singularly most boring cunt to ever haunt these pages.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Decimus said:

I don't know who you are. The references to trains and the general shitness of your posts comes across as some sort of lure to make people believe that you're Pen.

At the end of the day, it doesn't matter whether you're new or a multi, the fact remains that you are the singularly most boring cunt to ever haunt these pages.

I have told Albert to shut his fucking mouth in possibly the most entertaining manner yet witnessed on the corner. He responded with "no". The unimaginative little bastard!