CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

People Who Talk About Ancestry

Guest Wizardsleeve

Guest Wizardsleeve

These people are top shelf fucking cunts, singular of topic and tedious to hell's depths.  They discuss their tree, their great....great....great fucking uncle who shagged a circus monkey and begot their super genius business.....fuck, just go to the loo and slice your fucking throats!!!  Nobody fucking cares, what motivates these boring twats to think anybody wants to hear about their history of inbreeding?  

Fuck off!

7 hours ago, Wizardsleeve said:

These people are top shelf fucking cunts, singular of topic and tedious to hell's depths.  They discuss their tree, their great....great....great fucking uncle who shagged a circus monkey and begot their super genius business.....fuck, just go to the loo and slice your fucking throats!!!  Nobody fucking cares, what motivates these boring twats to think anybody wants to hear about their history of inbreeding?  

Fuck off!

You are undoubtedly descended from a long line of serfs and peasants and you’re now horribly chippy about it.

Lineage and breeding are very important particularly if you are moving in elite society.As an oaf you have no access to this and you  are bitter and depressed.

Know your place and stop pointing the finger.

lol.

Fuck off.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Punkape said:

You are undoubtedly descended from a long line of serfs and peasants and you’re now horribly chippy about it.

Lineage and breeding are very important particularly if you are moving in elite society.As an oaf you have no access to this and you  are bitter and depressed.

lol.

Fuck off.

I can just imagine you walking round your hovel, in a royalty-themed fancy dress costume. All rise for King Cocksucker!

• Like 4

Guest Lady Penelope
4 minutes ago, Ape said:

I can just imagine you walking round your hovel, in a royalty-themed fancy dress costume. All rise for King Cocksucker!

Envy is a ghastly affliction Apey.

It's all bollocks anyway.

Great great great Grandad Leviticus coughed his filthy yoghurt up the scullery maid, who had to be sent to the New World for a termination, except she escaped and the resultant bastard ended up Emeritus Professor of Something Big at Harvard, so that's the route I'm pursuing not the dozen or so chinless inbreds who pissed in the gene pool and then swallowed half of it.

15 minutes ago, Lady Penelope said:

Envy is a ghastly affliction Apey.

You should know, envious as you are of even the homeless people that loiter around your lonely, filth-ridden shithole, you disfigured old sow. I hope your next repeat prescription of xanax gets mixed up with a bulk order of cyanide.

• Like 1

Guest Lady Penelope
29 minutes ago, nocti said:

You should know, envious as you are of even the homeless people that loiter around your lonely, filth-ridden shithole, you disfigured old sow. I hope your next repeat prescription of xanax gets mixed up with a bulk order of cyanide.

As I have said to Apey ..envy is a dreadful affliction Nocker's please die soon.

10 hours ago, Wizardsleeve said:

You have upset Mrs Baws with this nomination, and she says that she will make sure your own line stops right here by grinding your puny testicles to a fine powder between a couple of half bricks. She does love her family tree research, and one day I'm sure she'll find an ancestor who wasn't an in-bred crofter, and then her efforts will all have been worthwhile.

At one point she actually demanded a DNA sample from me - I think you can guess how that ended!

55 minutes ago, Cuntybaws said:

You have upset Mrs Baws with this nomination, and she says that she will make sure your own line stops right here by grinding your puny testicles to a fine powder between a couple of half bricks. She does love her family tree research, and one day I'm sure she'll find an ancestor who wasn't an in-bred crofter, and then her efforts will all have been worthwhile.

At one point she actually demanded a DNA sample from me - I think you can guess how that ended!

You came in her mouth?

Guest Wizardsleeve
10 hours ago, Punkape said:

lol.

Fuck off.

Punky, since your family tree has no branches, you should refrain from comment!  At best there might be a few dead twigs, which represent abortionsw in your family.

Fuck off

LOL

6 hours ago, Cuntybaws said:

Tell her she's too bloody late!  After a sport injury as a younger lad, they were crushed by some cunts cleats whilst living in "that" country...the vessels that carry the live rounds were severed....it was brutal, mate!  But poor Mrs Baws will have to find another part of my anatomy from which to extract her pound of flesh.  

Guest Wizardsleeve
17 hours ago, camberwell gypsy said:

My great uncle was the Duke of earl. 

My great grandfather was the Duke of Clarence. Er... actually no that's not right. He drank in the Duke of Clarence. 

My great uncle was Baron of greymatter!  

While I see your dilemma I must disagree with your sentiments on this nom, Wiz. Take Eddie for example. Such ancestral research enables those from working-class backgrounds with all the breeding of a Bulgarian street donkey to realise their modest background and revel in alleged 'bad boy dun good' wealth. I'd go so far to say he's got Nigerian genealogy, in which his lips may well be surprisingly thicker than the width of the little sausage fingers he exposed on his late summer Snatch-punchbag video footage. 

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, Wolfie said:

While I see your dilemma I must disagree with your sentiments on this nom, Wiz. Take Eddie for example. Such ancestral research enables those from working-class backgrounds with all the breeding of a Bulgarian street donkey to realise their modest background and revel in alleged 'bad boy dun good' wealth. I'd go so far to say he's got Nigerian genealogy, in which his lips may well be surprisingly thicker than the width of the little sausage fingers he exposed on his late summer Snatch-punchbag video footage. 

Nasty bit of work.

Guest Wizardsleeve
20 minutes ago, Wolfie said:

People can keep any hobby they wish, even if it's tracing ancestry.  I just don't want to hear them braying on incessantly about it.  It's the obsessive cunts that get on my tits.  

43 minutes ago, Wizardsleeve said:

People can keep any hobby they wish, even if it's tracing ancestry.  I just don't want to hear them braying on incessantly about it.  It's the obsessive cunts that get on my tits.  

Do you think Punkape has discovered his family tree is littered with chimney sweeps, hence his obvious inferiority complex?

41 minutes ago, Wizardsleeve said:

You’re really embarrassed about your own bloodline and a generational history of serfdom and low grade service and vassaldom.

” Peasants ye are and peasants ye remain”.

Lol.

9 hours ago, Cuntybaws said:

In case @Quincy Cockfingers misses the opportunity.........how long did it take you? 

Guest Wizardsleeve
36 minutes ago, Punkape said:

You’re really embarrassed about your own bloodline and a generational history of serfdom and low grade service and vassaldom.

Lol.

This, fellow CC'ers, is why should always depend on medical professionals to perform an abortion!  Self-coat hanger attempts fail miserably and leave lasting wounds that seep and fester.  

19 minutes ago, Bubba C said:

In case @Quincy Cockfingers misses the opportunity.........how long did it take you? 

Not long at all. And addressing the opportunity that everyone missed to the question of how it ended... the answer was "happily".

I don't know why I bother.

• Like 1

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
1 hour ago, Punkape said:

Lol.

Maybe you’re not lying about your blue blood. I can believe your parents were cousins.