CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Online Petitions

Jiggerycock

Change.org? 38 Degrees?

Kiss my fucking hoop, maggots!

The same 50,000 drudge monkeys (it's actually probably 2,000 who have developed some Python-based algorithm to bypass the 'Captcha-free' registration process) thinking they're oh-so-important and they're actually achieving something or alternatively, being plain whacky (reference the petition to stop Phil Collins ever recording another album. Laudable, but Collins could buy and sell these cunts lives with the price of his own shitwipes), little realising that the threshold to get this crap debated in Parliament is pathetically low, just to encourage cunts into thinking the democratic process works for them.

I hate them more than I hate short paragraphs.

The only way to change things is to change the people who are in control. In 1973, Alvin Tofler wrote a book called Future Shock. He postulated that most people are scared of change, hence, things only ever get worse. I avoid all the problems by not bothering about any of it.

If you think 100,000 signatures will change anything, 17 million signed up for something a couple of years ago and that is still very much on the back burner.

Guest Drew P Pissflaps
34 minutes ago, Cuntybaws said:

I thought it was all bollocks too Jigs, and now we've got a female Doctor Who. 

Yes. The reasoning for this is so that more of the budget can be spent on the special effects rather than actors wages. I am just guessing that a female Dr Who will be paid far less than a superior quality male actor.

1 hour ago, Drew P Pissflaps said:

Yes. The reasoning for this is so that more of the budget can be spent on the special effects rather than actors wages. I am just guessing that a female Dr Who will be paid far less than a superior quality male actor.

What?

A dustbin with genital warts, carrying a Bullworker and a sink plunger, shouting 'Exterminate' in a voice like Jimmy Savile's put through a vocoder?

Guest Drew P Pissflaps
2 hours ago, Jiggerycock said:

What?

A dustbin with genital warts, carrying a Bullworker and a sink plunger, shouting 'Exterminate' in a voice like Jimmy Savile's put through a vocoder?

Still not has cheap as a female actor, I think you'll find.

Guest Wizardsleeve

If you have no objection to having your email given to every cunt and sundry, please, sign up to change.org.  How many email accounts can one person create for each petition just to have your voice heard and NOT see your inbox buggered by the fucking cunts!  

Guest Drew P Pissflaps

Exterminate! Exterminate! Exterminate!

George, Bungle and Geoffrey.

Edited by Drew P Pissflaps
Didn't even need Google for that. Sad or what?