CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Pegasus Airlines new under sea flights

Guest Lady Penelope

Guest Wizardsleeve

I think I'd like to see Pen take a Pegasus flight to Malaysia connect to a Mal air then on to some unfriendly tourist locale in the States.  If the crashes don't get her, maybe a hostile yank will.

It wasn't terrorism, or an accident, the pilot should be commended , he was just trying to cut out the parasite middlemen, taxi drivers, hotel service staff, no tips or gratuities etc. by getting the passengers to the beach in the quickest time possible.

24 minutes ago, Manky said:

Serves them right for being in Turkey. Fucking shithole.  No crashes this weekend in any good old Empire countries, or do the call it Commonwealth now?

They always coloured the Empire pink on the map back in the day. It's not the colour I'd have chosen, but nobody dared to pick a fight over it.

3 minutes ago, Cuntybaws said:

They always coloured the Empire pink on the map back in the day. It's not the colour I'd have chosen, but nobody dared to pick a fight over it.

Applied psychology. Some thick cunt in a mud hut thinking all the Brits were gay and not just sportsmen (alleged) from flat counties.  Simple mistake to make just before death I suppose.

31 minutes ago, Manky said:

Applied psychology. Some thick cunt in a mud hut thinking all the Brits were gay and not just sportsmen (alleged) from flat counties.  Simple mistake to make just before death I suppose.

The shittest empire in history. I can't see how anyone can take pride in conquering vast swathes of uninhabitated lands with no one to put up a fight. Even when they did encounter resistance, it was at the hands of spear chucking savages. And the Irish.

4 minutes ago, Decimus said:

The shittest empire in history. I can't see how anyone can take pride in conquering vast swathes of uninhabitated lands with no one to put up a fight. Even when they did encounter resistance, it was at the hands of spear chucking savages. And the Irish.

You must be a foreigner but even that does not excuse your stupidity. The Empire, god bless its cotton socks, was the biggest civilising influence since Adam was a lad.

13 minutes ago, Decimus said:

Some would say "is there a difference"? 

Guest Earl Albert of Ross (Bt)
10 minutes ago, Manky said:

You must be a foreigner but even that does not excuse your stupidity. The Empire, god bless its cotton socks, was the biggest civilising influence since Adam was a lad.

Look what's happened to the ex-Empire countries in Africa since they gained independence. How many do not suffer from corruption? 

It may not have been perfect, but it worked.

Guest White van man
14 minutes ago, Albert Ross said:

Look what's happened to the ex-Empire countries in Africa since they gained independence. How many do not suffer from corruption? 

Have they turned into 'shithole countries'?

23 minutes ago, Albert Ross said:

Hardly. Look at where the Empire has been and look at its legacy.

Israel is a complete mess because of the British mandate and it's distinct lack of ability to handle Zionism. Cypus has the only divided capital city on the planet after a divide and rule policy by the British administration caused ethnic tensions between Greeks and Turks.

The partition of India amounted to the displacement of millions of people and subsequent tensions between India and Pakistan, and nearly every African state that the British left has either descended into civil war or been brutalised by totalitarian rulers. Not to mention the open wound of Ulster caused by oppressive British policies.

It wasn't perfect, and it didn't work, and you're a fucking idiot for suggesting that it did.

1 minute ago, Decimus said:

Israel is a complete mess because of the British mandate and it's distinct lack of ability to handle Zionism. Cypus has the only divided capital city on the planet after a divide and rule policy by the British administration caused ethnic tensions between Greeks and Turks.

The partition of India amounted to the displacement of millions of people and subsequent tensions between India and Pakistan, and nearly every African state that the British left has either descended into civil war or been brutalised by totalitarian rulers. Not to mention the open wound of Ulster caused by oppressive British policies.

It wasn't perfect, and it didn't work, and you're a fucking idiot for suggesting that it did.

It did work, the Empire where the sun never set, just that the oppressed didn't do as they were told, the fucking idiots. The biggest mistake we did was educating the colonials. Go and suck Corbyn's cock.

Guest Bill Stickers
12 minutes ago, Decimus said:

But... but... but muh jingoism! 

1 minute ago, ratcum said:

If you buy branded cola you're just a twat. In the old days, supermarket own colas was fuckin poison but no these days. Aldi's own is excellent.

VOTE RAT

Whatever happened to Virgin Cola?

Aldi's booze has won loads of awards.

4 minutes ago, ratcum said:

If you buy branded cola you're just a twat. In the old days, supermarket own colas was fuckin poison but no these days. Aldi's own is excellent.

VOTE RAT

I maybe wrong, but should that be a new nom?

Reminds me of that Northern fat fucker with his "rola cola".