CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Pegasus Airlines new under sea flights

Guest Lady Penelope

1 hour ago, Decimus said:

The shittest empire in history. I can't see how anyone can take pride in conquering vast swathes of uninhabitated lands with no one to put up a fight. Even when they did encounter resistance, it was at the hands of spear chucking savages. And the Irish.

The good burghers of Norfolkland were shit at Empire building. Every time they came across an impoverished, smelly shithole with uneducated natives, they got homesick

46 minutes ago, Albert Ross said:

It did work, the Empire where the sun never set, just that the oppressed didn't do as they were told, the fucking idiots. The biggest mistake we did was educating the colonials. Go and suck Corbyn's cock.

Outstanding post.

An excellent retort to one of the board’s self appointed “junta of cunts”.

lol.

2 minutes ago, Punkape said:

Outstanding post.

lol.

What a load of obsequious, cap-doffing, ingratiating, absolute fucking bollocks. Do you salute the Union Jack every time you're about to take a big fat cock up your arse?

Idiot.

Guest Earl Albert of Ross (Bt)
2 minutes ago, Punkape said:

Outstanding post.

lol.

You've taken a long time to appreciate my postings.

6 minutes ago, Decimus said:

What a load of obsequious, cap-doffing, ingratiating, absolute fucking bollocks. Do you salute the Union Jack every time you're about to take a big fat cock up your arse?

Idiot.

I assume you mean the Union Flag?

5 minutes ago, Albert Ross said:

Oh no I wasn't.

OK I know you're the stupid new cunt and everyone is getting their kicks in, but I still feel that I should warn you that Punkape is only trying to get on your good side so that he can track down your position and horrifically violate you. Don't believe any positive comments he sends your way, he will eventually try and fuck you in the arse or vice versa.

Some people may criticise me for being too nice too the newbie here, but you have to believe me when I say you are and always will be a boring, unoriginal piece of shit. Don't let him groom you with his sweetened words.

Oh, and fuck off.

4 minutes ago, Roadkill said:

OK I know you're the stupid new cunt and everyone is getting their kicks in, but I still feel that I should warn you that Punkape is only trying to get on your good side so that he can track down your position and horrifically violate you. Don't believe any positive comments he sends your way, he will eventually try and fuck you in the arse or vice versa.

Some people may criticise me for being too nice too the newbie here, but you have to believe me when I say you are and always will be a boring, unoriginal piece of shit. Don't let him groom you with his sweetened words.

Oh, and fuck off.

You're the fucking stupid one here. You think that a few typed words on here is going to worry me? How the fuck can a piece of Cheshire cheese "track down my position and horrifically violate me"?

Just one more thing, please punctuate your posts correctly so that they can be understood the first time of reading, or else you WILL end up as roadkill.

1 minute ago, Albert Ross said:

You're the fucking stupid one here. You think that a few typed words on here is going to worry me? How the fuck can a piece of Cheshire cheese "track down my position and horrifically violate me"?

Just one more thing, please punctuate your posts correctly so that they can be understood the first time of reading, or else you WILL end up as roadkill.

Listen you uppity little cunt. I just offered you some good fucking advice at the risk of my own sterling reputation. If you  don't want to follow it then that's fine by me, but I don't want to hear you fucking whingeing when you have to wrap your ravaged intestines around your fucking leg just so that you can waddle over to the computer and desperately type for help when he's off in the bathroom looking for whatever store brand shampoo you have in your squalid little hovel to use as lubricant.

• Like 2

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
3 hours ago, Decimus said:

The shittest empire in history. I can't see how anyone can take pride in conquering vast swathes of uninhabitated lands with no one to put up a fight. Even when they did encounter resistance, it was at the hands of spear chucking savages. And the Irish.

Watch it.