CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Bayreuth Tapestry returns

Guest Manky

Why we want this froggie rag sullying our shores is beyond me. It glorifies the last defeat on English soil by the perfidious garlic eating surrender monkeys. Luckily, the Manchester men at arms were at the football that day or else Paris would now be the regional capital of Froggieshire. The tapestry was allegedly sewn by English nuns, it is in fact and embroidery not a tapestry. The guilty nuns would have been hung for treason but West Midlands Regional Crime Squad fucked that up as well.

Tell the smelly frogs to stick their grotty rag up their arses

6 minutes ago, Manky said:

Why we want this froggie rag sullying our shores is beyond me. It glorifies the last defeat on English soil by the perfidious garlic eating surrender monkeys. 

They weren't French. Fuck me, the last thing we need is Withers claiming some sort of overlordship because we never actually managed to throw off their yoke.

Edit your nomination post haste, you Ken Barlow loving slag.

5 minutes ago, Decimus said:

They weren't French. Fuck me, the last thing we need is Withers claiming some sort of overlordship because we never actually managed to throw off their yoke.

I’m fairly confident Withers is dead by now. Or am I confusing confident with hopeful?

4 minutes ago, Decimus said:

I know they were Normans. They still come under the heading of Johnny Foreigner so it is accurate enough. No edit required.

Guest judgetwi

It’s unlikely that it was stitched by nuns as there is a gentleman and a horse sporting huge great erections. In fact the blokes cock is virtually scraping along the ground. Of course nuns may have had different standards in those days.

Now I come to think of it i’ve seen a few videos about nuns and.....well let’s not go into that.

23 minutes ago, Manky said:

I know they were Normans. They still come under the heading of Johnny Foreigner so it is accurate enough. No edit required.

As a proud English nationalist, how do you feel about the fact that it's often reported that 70% of the land is still owned by 1% of the population, the majority of whom can trace their lineage back to Norman conquerors? Add to that the fact that the current royal family you wank your maggot over are the descendants of Krauts from a tin pot German electorate.

Never mind recent immigration, you've been fucked over by foreigners for years.England for the English? I don't think so.

• Like 1

Guest Lady Penelope
46 minutes ago, Manky said:

Why we want this froggie rag sullying our shores is beyond me. It glorifies the last defeat on English soil by the perfidious garlic eating surrender monkeys. Luckily, the Manchester men at arms were at the football that day or else Paris would now be the regional capital of Froggieshire. The tapestry was allegedly sewn by English nuns, it is in fact and embroidery not a tapestry. The guilty nuns would have been hung for treason but West Midlands Regional Crime Squad fucked that up as well.

Tell the smelly frogs to stick their grotty rag up their arses

The frogs killed hour 'Arold :(

2 minutes ago, Decimus said:

As a proud English nationalist, how do you feel about the fact that it's often reported that 70% of the land is still owned by 1% of the population, the majority of whom can trace their lineage back to Norman conquerors? Add to that the fact that the current royal family you wank your maggot over are the descendants of Krauts from a tin pot German electorate.

Never mind recent immigration, you've been fucked over by foreigners for years.England for the English? I don't think so.

Have you got me mixed up with someone who gives a fuck?

Guest judgetwi
13 minutes ago, Manky said:

DTu99BiWAAAIyQC.jpg

This one?

Yeah, there’s another bloke walking towards a semi naked bird with a big stiffy and holding his hands out. There are various theories about what it all means. My favourite is that it‘s a reference to Aelfgyva who may have been Harold’s sister, basically saying......your sister is a right slag ner ner ner ner ner.

Some things never change,

19 hours ago, Decimus said:

Historically I believe the Normans hated the French more than anybody else. 

26 minutes ago, colonelkurtz said:

Hardly surprising when you rely on southern jessies for defence . If the Frenchists had tried landing at South Shields or even Fleetwood they'd have received a good Northern twatting make no mistake and promptly sent on their way. 

Plus its so fucking gash up there, they'd have just given a Gallic shrug and gone 'Eeez 'orrible' and gone home

Guest judgetwi
11 minutes ago, colonelkurtz said:

Hardly surprising when you rely on southern jessies for defence . If the Frenchists had tried landing at South Shields or even Fleetwood they'd have received a good Northern twatting make no mistake and promptly sent on their way. 

Well a few weeks earlier the Norwegians landed oop north and were sitting around scratching their arses while the locals were shagging their own sisters. Harold’s army marched all the way from that LONDON and kicked their heads in at Stamford Bridge , a glorious but often forgotten victory. 

If the northern wankers had any bottle Harold could have been waiting for the Froggies down on the coast and driven the cunts back into the sea where they belong. Lazy northern arseholes.

John Paul Jones and his Spams landed at Whitehaven in 1778. Half his raiding party stopped to the first pub and got pissed.(This must be before he joined Led Zeppelin)

The Froggies landed at Fishguard in 1797. There they surrendered to a gang of Welch bints (hard to tell the difference to this day) and their boats got sunk by the Royal Navy.

If England is so shit, why does everyone want to come here?

12 minutes ago, Manky said:

John Paul Jones and his Spams landed at Whitehaven in 1778. Half his raiding party stopped to the first pub and got pissed.(This must be before he joined Led Zeppelin)

The Froggies landed at Fishguard in 1797. There they surrendered to a gang of Welch bints (hard to tell the difference to this day) and their boats got sunk by the Royal Navy.

If England is so shit, why does everyone want to come here?

It's just a shame that none of you northern bottle-jobs ever had the gumption to stop beating the fuck out of your women and turn your aggression onto our many historical foreign invaders.

As usual it was left to East-Anglian heroes such as Boudicca and Hereward the Wake to get stuck in and do the business. You useless cunts couldn't even stop the jocks from crossing the border and stealing your sheep for half the middle-ages.

Guest Wizardsleeve
22 hours ago, judgetwi said:

It’s unlikely that it was stitched by nuns as there is a gentleman and a horse sporting huge great erections. In fact the blokes cock is virtually scraping along the ground. Of course nuns may have had different standards in those days.

Now I come to think of it i’ve seen a few videos about nuns and.....well let’s not go into that.

In your video(s) do the nuns share a bed, and upon lifting their habits reveal a perfectly manicured lady garden and an insatiable lust for minge before getting ruthlessly fucked by a deviant priest over the church altar?  

27 minutes ago, Decimus said:

It's just a shame that none of you northern bottle-jobs ever had the gumption to stop beating the fuck out of your women and turn your aggression onto our many historical foreign invaders.

As usual it was left to East-Anglian heroes such as Boudicca and Hereward the Wake to get stuck in and do the business. You useless cunts couldn't even stop the jocks from crossing the border and stealing your sheep for half the middle-ages.

In them days, Manchester was a small and unimportant village of maybe 1,500 people. Not the glittering commercial hub and music centre it is now. Now Middleton, 5 miles north of here supplied high quality archers for the purpose of Frog twatting at Agincourt. 

Guest Alfie Noakes
1 hour ago, Manky said:

In them days, Manchester was a small and unimportant village of maybe 1,500 people. Not the glittering commercial hub and music centre it is now. Now Middleton, 5 miles north of here supplied high quality archers for the purpose of Frog twatting at Agincourt. 

What a load of bollocks, it is the second worst shithole in the country after Brighton.