CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Blind Cunts

Guest Quincy Cockfingers

Guest Quincy Cockfingers

It isn’t that bright, not indoors anyway you sunglass wearing faggots. 

Unless you are about to piano up a top pop tune, I suggest you man the fuck up and stop waving your head from side to side like a black woman criticising a blacker man. Mmm- mmm. You do not have radar and it does not do anything apart from irritate us normal, sighted cunts.

Medically speaking, wanking less would be a step in the right direction. 

This would be a step up from fucking a Labrador, you glassy eyed perverts.  You think nobody has noticed ? Wrong.

I am told the acoustic sense is heightened after the loss of sight, maybe not like a super hero, but some way. Whatever the case- listen with both ears:-

FUCK OFF

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
1 minute ago, Eric Cuntman said:

It's ok. Shade wearers do deserve bayoneting in the face. 

You have blindness on the cairds. 

From the spunk in your eyes.

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
3 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Stop trying to garner cheap likes from CB with obvious Begbie references. Finished cunt.

Shut up Eric , unless you care to suggest a topic on my Cunt v Cunt thread.

I would whip you. 

24 minutes ago, Quincy Cockfingers said:

Shut up Eric , unless you care to suggest a topic on my Cunt v Cunt thread.

I would whip you. 

Granted, the corner has been going through a dry patch of late, but please, for the love of all that is good, shut your fucking stupid little cry baby mouth and stab yourself in the throat. 

You’ve been done here for over a year, but we’ve been far too benevolent. 

Idiot. 

• Like 1

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
15 minutes ago, Bubba C said:

Granted, the corner has been going through a dry patch of late, but please, for the love of all that is good, shut your fucking stupid little cry baby mouth and stab yourself in the throat. 

You’ve been done here for over a year, but we’ve been far too benevolent. 

Idiot. 

You are fucking useless.

Do something funny for all these fine folk, or don’t. If I’m being honest, I cannot remember a single jape of yours- truly yours, you coat tail hanging leech.

its simple bubba-.get onto my Cunt vCunt thread, nominate a topic of your own choosing , call me as adversery,  and let the people choose.

You are at a disadvantage , on account of me having a better brain than you; despite my habits, I can wipe the comedy floor with you. Fucking easy.

Square go then - I hope you best me, as I will get to read it. Do it.

Qc

16 minutes ago, Quincy Cockfingers said:

You are fucking useless.

Do something funny for all these fine folk, or don’t. If I’m being honest, I cannot remember a single jape of yours- truly yours, you coat tail hanging leech.

its simple bubba-.get onto my Cunt vCunt thread, nominate a topic of your own choosing , call me as adversery,  and let the people choose.

You are at a disadvantage , on account of me having a better brain than you; despite my habits, I can wipe the comedy floor with you. Fucking easy.

Square go then - I hope you best me, as I will get to read it. Do it.

Qc

Not sure I can find the motivation this evening. Could we pick this up tomorrow? 

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
14 minutes ago, Bubba C said:

Not sure I can find the motivation this evening. Could we pick this up tomorrow? 

Aye  no worries. In all honesty I would prefer Friday, if that’s ok? Promise will be on form then, am at a barbecue in Belfast then. 

Guest Bill Stickers
2 minutes ago, Quincy Cockfingers said:

That shite does you no credit. I have a stable full of thick English cunts. They’ll say anything. I feed them brown sauce. 

Quince, Roops is about to bring the ban hammer down on me without doubt. It will no doubt validate her intellectual superiority.

Sorry for all the mean stuff I've said to you these last few days. You're not totally shit.

2 minutes ago, William T.D. Stickers said:

Quince, Roops is about to bring the ban hammer down on me without doubt. It will no doubt validate her intellectual superiority.

Sorry for all the mean stuff I've said to you these last few days. You're not totally shit.

You have nothing to fear except fear itself Bill.

Oh and cancer of course.

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
5 minutes ago, William T.D. Stickers said:

Stickers, though slag you be, you are, to me, tidy. 

If that roops touches a hair on your head , I will go mental, and withhold the dick she craves.

Whos laughing now Roops, you saucy slag?

Guest Wizardsleeve
4 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

It's ok. Shade wearers do deserve bayoneting in the face. 

When I was a younger lad, I was, on occasion, guilty of wearing the shades after a night on the piss.  Alcohol and light sensitivity would do my head in.  

Guest Wizardsleeve
12 hours ago, White van man said:

The blind cunts who are deaf as well are the biggest cunts. Want everything done for them, then no way to be seen when your moving house. 

If only they were nute, as well.  The cunts bray on about how bad it is for them in incoherent spacker speak....just shut the fuck up already and drown in your drool, cunts!