CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Macron at RMAS

Guest Earl Albert of Ross (Bt)

Maybe he's taking lessons in how not to surrender, or trying to cadge some factor 50 for his armpits. The cheese eating, garlic crunching surrender monkey. 

Guest Wizardsleeve
11 minutes ago, Albert Ross said:

Maybe he's taking lessons in how not to surrender, or trying to cadge some factor 50 for his armpits. The cheese eating, garlic crunching surrender monkey. 

The French are evolving slowly.  Macron's testicles are the first to descend this far in the existence of that sewer smelling hell hole.  Give credit where it is due, Albert, it's a sign of good breeding and a proper upbringing.  

3 minutes ago, Wizardsleeve said:

The French are evolving slowly.  Macron's testicles are the first to descend this far in the existence of that sewer smelling hell hole.  Give credit where it is due, Albert, it's a sign of good breeding and a proper upbringing.  

What credit? For shagging his teacher?

Guest Wizardsleeve
1 minute ago, Albert Ross said:

What credit? For shagging his teacher?

When you consider cunts like Punky and the deviant sexual acts in his and their lives.......

Guest White van man
5 hours ago, Panzerknacker said:

They're goin to bleed the UK for every crumb they throw ya ..must be some fence though for 45 million 

Panzerknacker 

You're obviously not following the game very well. 45 million is crumbs to what it would have cost us if all the migrants came here. So have some crumbs and keep them. 1 - 0 to Uk.

13 minutes ago, Panzerknacker said:

May also agreed to fast track migrants from calais to the UK 

Panzerknacker 

Macron's originally announced that he was to scrap the 2003 Le Touquet Agreement, where Britain was allowed to set up border controls in Calais. The benefit of the set up was obvious; immigrants denied entry to the UK stayed in France. Yesterday Macron did a U-turn and renewed the Agreement. The UK is committing £45 million to reduce further the time to process immigrant applications. Project Fear scaremongers also received another blow - defence and security accords between France and the UK were also strengthened. Macron clearly had his ear bent by French farmers and tourism chiefs as the president gave commitments to ensuring a free flow of goods though as yet not services.

4 minutes ago, Mrs Roops said:

Macron's originally announced that he was to scrap the 2003 Le Touquet Agreement, where Britain was allowed to set up border controls in Calais. The benefit of the set up was obvious; immigrants denied entry to the UK stayed in France. Yesterday Macron did a U-turn and renewed the Agreement. The UK is committing £45 million to reduce further the time to process immigrant applications. Project Fear scaremongers also received another blow - defence and security accords between France and the UK were also strengthened. Macron clearly had his ear bent by French farmers and tourism chiefs as the president gave commitments to ensuring a free flow of goods though as yet not services.

Tactical retreat..climbdown. .strategic withdrawl. .cave in..submission. .in politics it all means the same..may has no cards to play and Europe will bleed you for all the favours you once had. .I'm just a guy on the sideline but I think European countries don't want you back the whole thing will run smoother with Britain out of it 

Panzerknacker 

22 minutes ago, Panzerknacker said:

Tactical retreat..climbdown. .strategic withdrawl. .cave in..submission. .in politics it all means the same..may has no cards to play and Europe will bleed you for all the favours you once had. .I'm just a guy on the sideline but I think European countries don't want you back the whole thing will run smoother with Britain out of it 

Panzerknacker 

Europe exports to the UK far more than it imports, also there is a massive black hole developing in EU finances so May has plenty of cards to play, whether she uses them is a different matter.

• Like 1

34 minutes ago, Panzerknacker said:

Panzerknacker 

If mrs may secured the best deal possible for the uk and got back stabbing EU cunts to eat a fresh turd while listening to farage give them a weapons grade cunting, you still think it was a climb down, defeat etc etc

Although I opposed brexit, I'm 100% certain a country as economically powerful as the UK plc will prosper without too many problems. The Republic of Ireland however, be up shit street and no mistake should the EU club decide they can't afford little parasites contributing fuck all and needing to be propped up because the gobshite leaders fucked up, again. 

17 minutes ago, Mrs Roops said:

Europe exports to the UK far more than it imports, also there is a massive black hole developing in EU finances so May has plenty of cards to play, whether she uses them is a different matter.

She has one..the divorce bill..and it's not a great one ..don't pay..crash out..and all the bad tings that come with it ..don't delude yourself into thinking they'll let you go..best you can hope for is a Norway. .pay in ..take the rules and laws but have no say in how they're made. .Nigel is an economic traitor. .Maggie would have seen straight through him and torn his balls off when it looked like his bulshite was starting to sound like it made sense to the numpties 

Panzerknacker 

Guest Lady Penelope
21 minutes ago, Mrs Roops said:

The current situation regarding the UK in generals relationship with the rest of the EU is rather like us giving them 15 shillings and us worrying about them not giving us two shillings back if we we stop giving them the 15 shillings in the first place. The issue for Ireland is entirely different.

Guest Lady Penelope
5 minutes ago, Panzerknacker said:

She has one..the divorce bill..and it's not a great one ..don't pay..crash out..and all the bad tings that come with it ..don't delude yourself into thinking they'll let you go..best you can hope for is a Norway. .pay in ..take the rules and laws but have no say in how they're made. .Nigel is an economic traitor. .Maggie would have seen straight through him and torn his balls off when it looked like his bulshite was starting to sound like it made sense to the numpties 

Panzerknacker 

Not relevant to the the UK so called mainland. for Northern Ireland the real issue that Arlene and co need to face up to is where their true interest lie. The reality is that their interests are closer to those of the republic and being part of a united Ireland. Time for the Ulster folk to stop pretending.

9 minutes ago, Panzerknacker said:

Ya mad?..arleen has may by the hairy nipple. .besides UK's pockets are deeper and are more willing to put up with their fundy jundy politics than the gay Indian would

Panzerknacker 

I like that description.

On 19/01/2018 at 10:26 AM, Stubby Pecker said:

If mrs may secured the best deal possible for the uk and got back stabbing EU cunts to eat a fresh turd while listening to farage give them a weapons grade cunting, you still think it was a climb down, defeat etc etc

Although I opposed brexit, I'm 100% certain a country as economically powerful as the UK plc will prosper without too many problems. The Republic of Ireland however, be up shit street and no mistake should the EU club decide they can't afford little parasites contributing fuck all and needing to be propped up because the gobshite leaders fucked up, again. 

Stubby, what with your recent pronouncements of vitriolitic racist bile, I sincerely doubt that you opposed Brexit.

I've got an image of you in my minds eye on that fateful election night. As soon as the results were in, I've got absolutely no doubt that you whacked on the birdy song with glee and attempted to get as low to the floor of your union flag daubed carpet as your disgustingly fat stomach would let you.

1 hour ago, Decimus said:

Stubby, what with your recent pronouncements of vitriolitic racist bile, I sincerely doubt that you opposed Brexit.

I've got an image of you in my minds eye on that fateful election night. As soon as the results were in, I've got absolutely no doubt that you whacked on the birdy song with glee and attempted to get as low to the floor of your union flag daubed carpet as your disgustingly fat stomach would let you.

I think we made a big mistake voting out and proves the pig shit thick state of the British public. 

All those stupid shites who didn't  vote and stupider geriatric cunts who knew it was better with power cuts and no darkies. The EU won't stitch us up as big business will ensure the status quo remains and no money comes to harm. 

2 hours ago, Decimus said:

28 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

I think we made a big mistake voting out and proves the pig shit thick state of the British public. 

All those stupid shites who didn't  vote and stupider geriatric cunts who knew it was better with power cuts and no darkies. The EU won't stitch us up as big business will ensure the status quo remains and no money comes to harm. 

It doesn't look like we are going anywhere. 19 months since the referendum and we are not any clearer as to how the status quo will change.

It was the right decision to leave. Another 40 years stuck in this club and UK plc will have nothing left. I can't stand jingoism, jack waving cunts, the fucking queen or tories. I just don't see how this country has benefited by paying so much money to a corporate, undemocratic club. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Stubby Pecker said:

Stubby, do you have a large company in need of cheap unskilled labour from overseas? The wages of uk saps has been driven down by mass emigration. We now have zero hour contracts and large employers can pay fuck all per hour safe in the knowledge the uk tax payer will top up wages up with tax credits, nice for share holder dividends.

Failing owning a large company or companies you surely must own thousands of acres of land, thus receiving large payments from the Eu pot of gold.  

Failing the above two, what's is so great about being a member of an unelected club calling the shots for joe public in the UK?

• Like 2