CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Macron at RMAS

Guest Earl Albert of Ross (Bt)

1 hour ago, Stubby Pecker said:

I think we made a big mistake voting out and proves the pig shit thick state of the British public. 

All those stupid shites who didn't  vote and stupider geriatric cunts who knew it was better with power cuts and no darkies. The EU won't stitch us up as big business will ensure the status quo remains and no money comes to harm. 

You're probably right but the European union will make you pay handsomely for the privilege of doing bizniz with them.

Panzerknacker 

2 hours ago, The Beast said:

It doesn't look like we are going anywhere. 19 months since the referendum and we are not any clearer as to how the status quo will change.

It was the right decision to leave. Another 40 years stuck in this club and UK plc will have nothing left. I can't stand jingoism, jack waving cunts, the fucking queen or tories. I just don't see how this country has benefited by paying so much money to a corporate, undemocratic club. 

The problem is with the parties at the moment. The referendum was never a conservative priority, but it just got thrown in there to give them the edge at the elections. Thing is that the conservatives couldn't organise a birthday party at McDonald's and a lot of them would undoubtedly be better off staying in the EU considering that they're all rich cunts who can fully benefit from the very system that they're taxed with leaving - you can guarantee that they'll be thinking of their own wallets first - hence the disorganised mess as they all scurry off to protect said wallets instead of working on the task at hand.

Labour - or at least crusty old Corbyn - has already made his stance clear on the situation, and he'd gleefully sign for a second referendum if he ever gets into power, despite anything he says to the contrary and he has the plebs distracted with impossible promises and anti-Conservative propaganda, never missing a beat to slag them off whilst also bragging about how bright the sun shines out of his own arsehole and that if he was in control absolutely everything would be OK.

And the Lib Dems are off crying in the corner because no one will treat them like grown-ups.

If it were up to me I'd gas the lot of the fuckers.

Guest judgetwi

He has neither. He’s just a brain dead cunt who has had too much exposure to the Blairite Broadcasting Corporation. They have done a great job portraying leavers as thick, knuckle dragging racist OLD losers......all the things nobody wants to be associated with. It’s an old advertising trick....they want cunts to identify with young, sophisticated, educated rich cunts sitting in pavement cafes on the streets of Paris.....remoaners in other words.

Of course they are none of those things but they so desperately want to be. That’s how advertising works. By the way, if you ever find yourself in one of those pavement cafes in Paris keep your valuables very close because some young A-rab will run off with them and you ain’t gonna catch the cunt so don’t bother.

Fuck Goldman Sachs, fuck JP Morgan, fuck the bankers, fuck the EU and fuck this slimy little granny shagging froggie Macron who they all own a piece of.

Guest White van man
2 hours ago, Panzerknacker said:

What is it you think leaving the union will do for the UK 

Panzerknacker 

We'll have curved cucumbers and bananas so Punky can get a better grip.

Get rid of tampon tax. That will benefit Manky and all the other cyclists. Self explanatory (cunts).

Pen will have something to blame her smells on when we get our fishing fleets back.

Neil will finally get a sex life when he gets a doctors appointment to push his piles back in, once immigration is controlled.

Dear M. Macron

We, the British people, thank you for your country's wholesale surrender of its foreign policy to gangmasters and criminals. Whilst it is regrettable that a once-proud nation like France not only tolerates but encourages lawlessness within its own borders, we feel that the sum of £44 million from Great Britain to purchase a corner of your country and render it, to all intents and purposes, British once more, is a small price to pay - it's even something of a giveaway, so how much would you want for Normandy and Brittany?

N.B The Bayeux Tapestry only works once in part exchange.

Since we will shortly be owning the port of Calais once more, we propose to rename it 'Cally' and fly the Union Flag along it's entire border.

Happy to keep exchanging intel on the 'refugees' you and Frau Merkel have thrown the doors open to like a teenager on Facebook whose parents have gone away for the weekend and to bail you out (again) if the 'refugees' and or the Germans start getting a bit uppity.

It'll cost you though.

Toodle-pip

Britain

• Like 1

40 minutes ago, Jiggerycock said:

Dear M. Macron

We, the British people, thank you for your country's wholesale surrender of its foreign policy to gangmasters and criminals. Whilst it is regrettable that a once-proud nation like France not only tolerates but encourages lawlessness within its own borders, we feel that the sum of £44 million from Great Britain to purchase a corner of your country and render it, to all intents and purposes, British once more, is a small price to pay - it's even something of a giveaway, so how much would you want for Normandy and Brittany?

About 100€ should seal the deal.  They are France's equivalent to Norfolk and Lincolnshire.  Flat, boring, and full of cunts.

3 minutes ago, Witheredscrote said:

About 100€ should seal the deal.  They are France's equivalent to Norfolk and Lincolnshire.  Flat, boring, and full of cunts.

I would have thought that you'd have pounced upon the genetic links between Bretons and the Welsh in order to demonstrate another pathetic attempt at humour.

You've lost your edge.

Guest Earl Albert of Ross (Bt)
2 hours ago, Decimus said:

I would have thought that you'd have pounced upon the genetic links between Bretons and the Welsh in order to demonstrate another pathetic attempt at humour.

You've lost your edge.

And the people who claim to be "Cornish".

20 hours ago, Eddie said:

Stubby, do you have a large company in need of cheap unskilled labour from overseas? The wages of uk saps has been driven down by mass emigration. We now have zero hour contracts and large employers can pay fuck all per hour safe in the knowledge the uk tax payer will top up wages up with tax credits, nice for share holder dividends.

Failing owning a large company or companies you surely must own thousands of acres of land, thus receiving large payments from the Eu pot of gold.  

Failing the above two, what's is so great about being a member of an unelected club calling the shots for joe public in the UK?

Well we're out now Eduardo so that's that, and @Fatty the jug eared twat will soon be fucked of back a spackistan or whatever shithole country he was spawned. 

It was a referendum on immigration and a wrongly perpetuated notion the EU was destroying our utopian blighty with metric weights and bananas with a standard bend. 

There was no fucking way we could have said we want all the free trade benefits but not the eastern block migrants, it's all or nothing.

As for the Common Agricultural Policy (CAP) I could bore you shitless with my worthless knowledge of this flabby system that puts even more money into the hands of some of the richest fuckers in the UK and drives environmental destruction, biodiversity loss and millions of pounds of flood damage on a massive scale. If that twat Gove is serious about making farmers do something worthwhile for their subsidy like reforesting the uplands or enhancing biodiversity on their monoculture prairies then all hail Sir Nige. 

20 hours ago, Panzerknacker said:

You're probably right but the European union will make you pay handsomely for the privilege of doing bizniz with them.

Panzerknacker 

UK can afford it an more. I think its the shitty little bog ridden former outpost of the empire who should be shitting a brick and preparing to drink as much euro spunk as the Hun say they should. You might even have to sell them your women

5 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

UK can afford it an more. I think its the shitty little bog ridden former outpost of the empire who should be shitting a brick and preparing to drink as much euro spunk as the Hun say they should. You might even have to sell them your women

When you very least expect it, I’m going to attack you with a spade in your own home. Keep ‘em peeled. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Frank said:

When you very least expect it, I’m going to attack you with a spade in your own home. Keep ‘em peeled. 

Come round anytime, the doors always unlocked. Be a good chap and bring a nice single malt with you and please be quite if it's after 8 so as not to wake the stubblets 

3 minutes ago, Eddie said:

I was listening to Stanley Johnson the well known 'farmer' and father of Borris talking about the disaster of the out vote. Well maybe it will be a small disaster for him as he owns 500 acres in Exeter....

As you probably know edd, the single farm payment subsidy is based on how much land you own; the more land the more money. So if your a Russian oligarch, an member of the English ruling class or a greasy Saudi cunt who owns a 50,000 hectare chunk of Scotland for example, then thanks EU and UK tax payer, I'll just get richer. And to receive this payment you don't actually have to farm the land or produce any food just maintain it in a state where it potentially could ie drain all the bogs, stop scrub and woodland developing, get rid in the ghastly native wildflowers for "improved" pasture etc. Cameron's lot doubled the subsidy for grouse moors....

37 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

And to receive this payment you don't actually have to farm the land just maintain it in a state where it potentially could ie drain all the bogs, stop scrub and woodland developing, get rid in the ghastly native wildflowers for "improved" pasture etc. Cameron's lot doubled the subsidy for grouse moors....

Grouse and pheasant hunting are a vital part of the rural economy, and contribute millions of pounds each year into the British exchequer.

If I had my way, useless habitats and species such as eagles, hawks and falcons would be culled into extinction. I'd much rather a thriving countryside than a situation where we pander to a small subsection of sinister binocular waving perverts who like staring at birds but not paying for the privilege.

As far as I'm concerned, the likes of you and Bill Oddie can shove your Thermos flasks up your arses and make do with the National Geographic channel.

1 hour ago, Decimus said:

Grouse and pheasant hunting are a vital part of the rural economy, and contribute millions of pounds each year into the British exchequer.

If I had my way, useless habitats and species such as eagles, hawks and falcons would be culled into extinction. I'd much rather a thriving countryside than a situation where we pander to a small subsection of sinister binocular waving perverts who like staring at birds but not paying for the privilege.

As far as I'm concerned, the likes of you and Bill Oddie can shove your Thermos flasks up your arses and make do with the National Geographic channel.

An opinion expressed by not a single human being on the planet. The worst attempt at goading me ever. You make Albert Ross look like Albert fucking Einstein, thick cunt.

If I had my way I'd ride through east anglia in a unimog bristling with 50 cal Brownings exterminating every human being, the only way to be sure of killing you. The kites would clean the bodies.

32 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

An opinion expressed by not a single human being on the planet. The worst attempt at goading me ever. You make Albert Ross look like Albert fucking Einstein, thick cunt.

If I had my way I'd ride through east anglia in a unimog bristling with 50 cal Brownings exterminating every human being, the only way to be sure of killing you. The kites would clean the bodies.

Fantasist.

6 hours ago, Stubby Pecker said:

Ah I think we'll do alright. .having ye lot as neighbours. ...Germans will be a piece of piss to us

Panzerknacker 

Guest judgetwi
7 hours ago, Frank said:

A fat useless bullshitter and his black “man Friday” aren’t much of a threat. You will be able to smell the sweaty cunts from a mile away. 

Guest Lady Penelope
12 hours ago, Eddie said:

I was listening to Stanley Johnson the well known 'farmer' and father of Borris talking about the disaster of the out vote. Well maybe it will be a small disaster for him as he owns 500 acres in Exeter....

Is he the cunt near Okehampton who gets £47k per annum for doing nothing with his land?