CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Macron at RMAS

Guest Earl Albert of Ross (Bt)

4 hours ago, judgetwi said:

A fat useless bullshitter and his black “man Friday” aren’t much of a threat. You will be able to smell the sweaty cunts from a mile away. 

I'll be alerted by the sight of the pipe cleaner legged, shrivelled up old slap head mincing down the road towards my door. My mrs could crush his cancer riddled skull with one girl punch then the dog could rip his throat and bollocks out

That and the sound of his iron lung trundling up the lane

10 hours ago, Panzerknacker said:

Wasn't a letter ...and I'd say jonny hun remembers the punitive terms of versailles payback iza cunt 

Panzerknacker 

Your average paddy or mick can still join the British military if they want. Indeed plenty of Irish fought in the 2nd world war, some of the hardest Hun killing cunts going. I'm sure they'd be turning in their graves knowing their homeland was on the brink of going down the shitter whilst gargling on German spunk.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Stubby Pecker said:

Your average paddy or mick can still join the British military if they want. Indeed plenty of Irish fought in the 2nd world war, some of the hardest Hun killing cunts going. I'm sure they'd be turning in their graves knowing their homeland was on the brink of going down the shitter whilst gargling on German spunk.

Just as many fought in the first dust up..and won a fair few vc's. .but I'm sure they'd share the view that we all better together than going off on an uncertain road. .following the right wing populist shite talk that had them fighting in the first place 

Panzerknacker 

17 minutes ago, Panzerknacker said:

Just as many fought in the first dust up..and won a fair few vc's. .but I'm sure they'd share the view that we all better together than going off on an uncertain road. .following the right wing populist shite talk that had them fighting in the first place 

Panzerknacker 

fuck

Guest judgetwi
42 minutes ago, Panzerknacker said:

Panzerknacker 

Oh , did you hold a seance and have a good Guardianista chat with them then?

Fucking Fenian bastard.

Guest judgetwi
6 hours ago, Panzerknacker said:

Populist cunt folower into the abyss bastard ....may your hatred be a flail on your back 

Panzerknacker 

“Populist”? You seem to think that’s an insult. We’ve had enough of being told what to do by fucking foreigners like you. It’s not your country so shut your Fenian cakehole and mind your own cunting business.

1 hour ago, Panzerknacker said:

Seems like there's a lot of foreigners telling you what to do at the moment. ..it's somthing you'll get used to 

Panzerknacker 

Of course when you say you you mean me?

The UK plc has a long enough cock to slap it round the face of those back stabbing euro cunts. Eire, on the other hand will be jumping to Merkels jack boot for a long, long time. When you've reverted to a stone age way of living like you bog rats did in the 70s, we'll send in the troops to take back a bit of empire and save you from your genetic predisposition to stupidity or better still, fuck off all the welsh and gypos over the water to create a new species.

Fuck off!! 

Guest judgetwi
4 hours ago, Panzerknacker said:

Seems like there's a lot of foreigners telling you what to do at the moment. ..it's somthing you'll get used to 

Panzerknacker 

Yeah.... because of sneering up their own arse cunts like you.

Guest judgetwi
1 hour ago, Panzerknacker said:

Blame your arrogant elected ruling class and woefully uninformed voters 

Panzerknacker 

We don’t need fucking foreigners to point out the bleeding obvious. Thanks.

Guest judgetwi
9 minutes ago, Panzerknacker said:

Nigel is the Lord haw haw of the British establishment punkers baby. .you're a useful idiot 

Lol 

Panzerknacker 

Take Sir Nigel’s name out of your filthy pikey mouth you Kraut loving scumbag.

Guest Bill Stickers
On 21/01/2018 at 10:26 PM, Stubby Pecker said:

An opinion expressed by not a single human being on the planet. The worst attempt at goading me ever. You make Albert Ross look like Albert fucking Einstein, thick cunt.

If I had my way I'd ride through east anglia in a unimog bristling with 50 cal Brownings exterminating every human being, the only way to be sure of killing you. The kites would clean the bodies.

Stubby, it feels like he successfully goaded you, despite you recognising it? Fucking stupid old fool.