CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Frameless Windows

Last Cunt Standing

2 minutes ago, King Rollo said:

It's a good point you raise there, but it seems clear to me that Albert can barely write in English, let alone get his head around the concept of the polite form in French ... thought it best to start with the basics.  (Also, the fact that he implied I am a cunt doesn't really predispose me to the polite form...) Many thanks for the feedback.

avec le chatte de plaisir

Guest King Rollo
1 minute ago, Witheredscrote said:

Surely "Avec plaisir, chatte"?  Google translate really made a mess of that for you didn't it!

2 minutes ago, Witheredscrote said:

Guest King Rollo
1 minute ago, ratcum said:

I think you mean 'douche'

Anyway, you should change your name to 'King roll-styled fustrum shaped chocolate with a caramel filling'

On reflection, douche would have been a good deal more accurate.  Good point, well made.  I like the idea of the fustrum shaped chocolate with a caramel filling ... I might even save my last one for Queen Gwen ... let me mull it over.

Guest Lord McCunty
6 hours ago, Last Cunt Standing said:

Frameless windows are a common design phenomenon these days, but on icy days like these they are a right pain in the hole. Parked up in an airport car park and returned to my car only to find it welded shut by cunting ice and frost, and the auto-drop when the door opens/closes won’t work so I drove home with my door half-shut and alarming. 

A right cunt of a way to come back to this frozen island shithole after a fortnight in the Emirati sun. 

Fuck off. 

Emirates are a shit hole.   Just wait till your missus gets raped by a load of Arabs then prosecuted for indecency.

Guest I know that Cunt
7 hours ago, Last Cunt Standing said:

Frameless windows are a common design phenomenon these days, but on icy days like these they are a right pain in the hole. Parked up in an airport car park and returned to my car only to find it welded shut by cunting ice and frost, and the auto-drop when the door opens/closes won’t work so I drove home with my door half-shut and alarming. 

A right cunt of a way to come back to this frozen island shithole after a fortnight in the Emirati sun. 

Fuck off. 

For only around £1500 extra you could have had the VIP package. You would have been collected from home and taken to the airport in a limo, leaving your crappy frost-susceptible car in the garage. Perhaps if you weren't such a tight cunt you would have done that?

Regards

29 minutes ago, Lord McCunty said:

Emirates are a shit hole.   Just wait till your missus gets raped by a load of Arabs then prosecuted for indecency.

Good point LMC. I can't wait for all of these sparkly countries to run out of oil. They'll return to the flyblown shitholes they really are and no one will go there. Perhaps they'll disappear back into the sand completely

1 hour ago, I know that Cunt said:

For only around £1500 extra you could have had the VIP package. You would have been collected from home and taken to the airport in a limo, leaving your crappy frost-susceptible car in the garage. Perhaps if you weren't such a tight cunt you would have done that?

Regards

Welcome back you disgusting cunt. Where have you been?

Guest Earl Albert of Ross (Bt)
1 minute ago, Witheredscrote said:

Welcome back you disgusting cunt. Where have you been?

I thought he'd been to watch Arsenal, but I was confused when he mentioned the sunshine.

1 hour ago, I know that Cunt said:

Regards

• Like 2