CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Rip Off Britain: Holidays

Guest Earl Albert of Ross (Bt)

Loads of chav types moaning about their holidays because THEY didn't read the brochures/website etc properly or didn't tick the correct boxes on line. Serves them fucking right I say.

23 minutes ago, Albert Ross said:

Loads of chav types moaning about their holidays because THEY didn't read the brochures/website etc properly or didn't tick the correct boxes on line. Serves them fucking right I say.

Is this the same empathy you display towards disgruntled customers at McDonald's?

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Wolfie said:

Is this the same empathy you display towards disgruntled customers at McDonald's?

I wouldn't know, never had any disgruntled customers on my shifts.

4 hours ago, Albert Ross said:

I wouldn't know, never had any disgruntled customers on my shifts.

That's probably because you never get to see them while you're locked in the bogs on every shift, phone in hand, making us all laugh out loud with your clever, witty, insightful prose.

13 minutes ago, Wolfie said:

That's probably because you never get to see them while you're locked in the bogs on every shift, phone in hand, making us all laugh out loud with your clever, witty, insightful prose.

I never lock the door.

9 hours ago, Albert Ross said:

You sound bitter, you thick wanker. Next time do as the rest of your council estate dwelling species and book 7 nights in a static caravan overlooking the polluted stench and industrial depression of Newport. Enjoy the legionaries disease and brutal gang rapping from the natives. 

Which Newport? Please post a link, I'm too thick and lazy to look for myself. You sound like you speak from experience, how many of your "siblings" shared your bed? You inbred webfooted nancy boy.

4 minutes ago, Albert Ross said:

Which Newport? Please post a link, I'm too thick and lazy to look for myself. You sound like you speak from experience, how many of your "siblings" shared your bed? You inbred webfooted nancy boy.

Reported.

Not for insinuating that he has indulged in incestuous sexual abuse, but for having the sheer fucking audacity of confusing him with me.

Guest Wizardsleeve
28 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

Reported. McDonalds have never used semen to garnish their burgers. 

Reported.  Libelous accusations ....edited..unless you have a burger pasted with semen garnish, and can prove they did it.  

Guest Wizardsleeve
7 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

Good thinking. Have erased it.

Well that's a bit different then....normally such a sentiment would have me branded a thick fucking cunt and told to fuck off several times.  I like you, Gyps!  

19 minutes ago, Albert Ross said:

16 minutes ago, Decimus said:

Reported.

Not for insinuating that he has indulged in incestuous sexual abuse, but for having the sheer fucking audacity of confusing him with me.

The six digits of the standard true native of Gloucestershire may well be smeared in sheep shit and their sisters vaginal fluids, but at least they're not webbed. 

As for you Bertie, you might be a new low for the corner, a spectacularly pig shit dense wanker, totally innocuous and a raging bender to boot. You and rollos attempt to drag this place into a matey mumsnet recipe swapping zone makes me want to vomit. I want you both dead 

• Like 1

47 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

The six digits of the standard true native of Gloucestershire may well be smeared in sheep shit and their sisters vaginal fluids, but at least they're not webbed. 

As for you Bertie, you might be a new low for the corner, a spectacularly pig shit dense wanker, totally innocuous and a raging bender to boot. You and rollos attempt to drag this place into a matey mumsnet recipe swapping zone makes me want to vomit. I want you both dead 

You have a long wait, shit for brains, only the good die young.

Guest Tata Steely Dan

I tried to have a relaxing weekend break at the Pontlands Park Hotel, Chelmsford, but I was kept awake most of the night by the fat cunt in the next room whimpering "won't you touch it, even?" through the keyhole. Spoiled my holiday it did. 

1 hour ago, Tata Steely Dan said:

I tried to have a relaxing weekend break at the Pontlands Park Hotel, Chelmsford, but I was kept awake most of the night by the fat cunt in the next room whimpering "won't you touch it, even?" through the keyhole. Spoiled my holiday it did. 

Why didn't you get a double room with your boyfriend in the first place?

• Like 1

Guest Wizardsleeve
2 hours ago, Tata Steely Dan said:

You have only yourself to blame.  You should have known better than to tell Frank where you would be. 

1 hour ago, Bubba C said:

Albert, I’ve no idea who you are and I absolutely cannot stand you. 

Fuck off. 

Who the fuck are you? You fat bastard!

10 hours ago, Albert Ross said:

Who the fuck are you? You fat bastard!

@Albert Ross & @Lady Penelope

Combining to bring this place to its knees with comments just for the sake of it. Half the content here is the useless drivel posted by these troglodytes. Unless there's something funny, constructive or completely cuntish to add, fuck off out of it.