Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

"Ed Winters, AKA Earthling Ed, a vegan parent who is petitioning Priestlands School in Lymington on Change.org to prevent the slaughter of their Tamworth & Gloucester Old Spot pigs"

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2018/01/22/secondary-school-targeted-animal-rights-activists-vegan-parents/

'Earthling Ed" and Vincent Cook (who owns a yacht-building company, and 'became vegan' three months ago) need killing. I'm considering starting a crowdfunding thing to get these cunts offed - perhaps Bill Curry would do it for 500 quid, seeing as he's apparently fallen on hard times lately. Just looking at Earthling Ed..... for fuck's sake. I just want to stab him in the eye with a stick. And as for that other cunt, nobody 'becomes vegan', it's a fucking disease that you catch from being near lesbians.

Yes. I've been drinking, and on a school night too. Shameful.

• Like 1

First rule of Vegan Club:

Tell every fucker within 3 feet of you that you are a Vegan, you exist on a greater moral plane to the ignorant scum around you and you are a caring sharing socially aware right on human being.

Second rule of Vegan Club:

Animals have the same rights as humans and animals can’t speak for themselves so you, being a social justice warrior are forced to speak for them. Tell those fascists exactly what you think about their vicious unbridled cruelty towards Ickle wickle lovely little animals.

Third rule of  Vegan Club:

This is the big one......don’t ever, ever ever mention the cruel and barbaric ritual halal slaughter of animals by our oppressed Islamic friends. This doesn’t go down well at Islington dinner parties so best not to bring the subject up.

Oh......and the Muzzie cunts might cut your fucking head off as well!

Stay safe!

• Like 3

Guest Lady Penelope

This nom should be "Vincent Cook" as he is the main shit stirrer in this. Earthing Ed is hardly mentioned in the article.

7 hours ago, Cap'n Cunt said:

"Gloucester Old Spot pigs"

A.K.A. Stubby's little black book.

Lol

Fuck off.

18 minutes ago, Lady Penelope said:

This nom should be "Vincent Cook" as he is the main shit stirrer in this. Earthing Ed is hardly mentioned in the article.

Ed's a cunt, though, through and through, a man-bunned fucking hippy. He's got a web site!

https://www.earthlinged.com

0.jpg

Being a Vegan is a choice

Being a meat-eater is hard-wired into every human and when the dystopian future comes raining down on our pointy little heads you WILL all eat the bacon sandwich!

Thing is about veganism is that after a few years, the body starts to become fucked. Vegans start taking supplements because their system crash in on themselves, edema, fatty liver, weakened immune system, hair and nail issues and this is just the protein deficiency. A friend of mine decided she'd become one. Within a year she looked like an extra from The Walking Dead. It seems to be popular among the middle classes.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

Thing is about veganism is that after a few years, the body starts to become fucked. Vegans start taking supplements because their system crash in on themselves, edema, fatty liver, weakened immune system, hair and nail issues and this is just the protein deficiency. A friend of mine decided she'd become one. Within a year she looked like an extra from The Walking Dead. It seems to be popular among the middle classes.

Do you like a nice pear ?

• Cunt 1
  • Iron 1

Guest Lady Penelope
18 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

It is not really all that difficult to get your dietary needs from a vegan diet and be healthy but the real world impacts of doing so are also more damaging to the environment than the impacts of eating a mixed vegetable/animal diet. We should really all be eating less. It would also be better for Mr Earthing and his ilk to be fed into the food chain, wild boar will eat anything, so perhaps he should be strapped to his vegan van and left in the Forest of Dean or sent to France to be fed to Geese.

Guest Lady Penelope

Some of these sad fucks also (quite seriousl) want meat eating birds and mammals genetically engineered to become vegan.

54 minutes ago, Lady Penelope said:

It is not really all that difficult to get your dietary needs from a vegan diet and be healthy but the real world impacts of doing so are also more damaging to the environment than the impacts of eating a mixed vegetable/animal diet. We should really all be eating less. It would also be better for Mr Earthing and his ilk to be fed into the food chain, wild boar will eat anything, so perhaps he should be strapped to his vegan van and left in the Forest of Dean or sent to France to be fed to Geese.

If Mr Earthing ate any less, he'd be able to fax himself everywhere. 

Starve Ed's 11-year-old for a week and present it with a freshly grilled bacon sandwich from said pigs, and I am 100% certain he'd allow his child to stuff its face.

2 hours ago, Lady Penelope said:

Some of these sad fucks also (quite seriousl) want meat eating birds and mammals genetically engineered to become vegan.

Starve a bunch of tigers for a week or two, then send Ed into their enclosure with a plate of tasty quinoa. Let's see how that one plays out.

Doctor Moreau was a cunt.

Guest Lady Penelope
38 minutes ago, Wolfie said:

Starve Ed's 11-year-old for a week and present it with a freshly grilled bacon sandwich from said pigs, and I am 100% certain he'd allow his child to stuff its face.

Judging by the veggies I have met they would let their children starve. One of my friends parents are vegans and raised her to be a vegan although she rebelled and became a meat eater .. they have not spoken to her for 25 years.

16 minutes ago, Cuntybaws said:

Starve a bunch of tigers for a week or two, then send Ed into their enclosure with a plate of tasty quinoa. Let's see how that one plays out.

Doctor Moreau was a cunt.

Surprisingly, my money's on Ed to get out unscathed. Pale, preaching, attention-seeking stick insects generally aren't part of the tigers' natural diet.

11 minutes ago, Lady Penelope said:

Judging by the veggies I have met they would let their children starve. One of my friends parents are vegans and raised her to be a vegan although she rebelled and became a meat eater .. they have not spoken to her for 25 years.

You have friends?

3 minutes ago, Albert Ross said:

Of course she has. Genuine, caring, intelligent people such as Pen have lots of friends because of her friendly nature.

I hope you washed that tongue before you put it back in your mouth.

• Like 1