CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Cunts with new cars

Guest Fatty

3 hours ago, William T.D. Stickers said:

I don't doubt Fatty owns the car. I'm just sure he's the kind of cunt who owns a car four times the value of his council house.

He can barely able to afford the monthly payments on it, whilst his horrible offspring are forced to eat gruel and wear clothes out their school's lost property bin.

Eventually Eddie will cut his zero hours contract. The fat cunt will then miss a payment, realise the car is getting repossessed and spend his last few quid filling up the tank (the car just sits on his little driveway most of the time) before necking a bottle of bootleg Glens vodka and driving it into a fucking wall.

His children rejoice. 

So long bill, you stupid fucking prick. You won't be missed

6 hours ago, William T.D. Stickers said:

I don't doubt Fatty owns the car. I'm just sure he's the kind of cunt who owns a car four times the value of his council house.

He can barely able to afford the monthly payments on it, whilst his horrible offspring are forced to eat gruel and wear clothes out their school's lost property bin.

Eventually Eddie will cut his zero hours contract. The fat cunt will then miss a payment, realise the car is getting repossessed and spend his last few quid filling up the tank (the car just sits on his little driveway most of the time) before necking a bottle of bootleg Glens vodka and driving it into a fucking wall.

His children rejoice. 

You can do better than that Stickers!!!!!!

Guest Bill Stickers
5 minutes ago, Fatty said:

You can do better than that Stickers!!!!!!

I wasn't sure about it to be honest. The bit about the lost property bin was pretty good though, admit it.

Guest Alfie Noakes
On 01/02/2018 at 8:13 AM, Witheredscrote said:

Whilst everybody is talking complete bollocks about cars, can I just add that French cars are the best in the world.   

Fuck off Fatty

Never in the history of the automobile has anything good been made by the French, except the Peugeot 205 GTI. Merde.

11 hours ago, William T.D. Stickers said:

His children rejoice. 

Rude, especially from a tenant, albeit with his own front room.

9 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

Thickers pays for most things in life through the ingestion of spunk whereas you work for free I've heard, lest it's back to you eastern block/central Asian dump. Does Eddie tie you up at night, you jug eared retard?

Work for free? Bought the motor with part of the quarterly dividend shit head

21 minutes ago, Fatty said:

Work for free? Bought the motor with part of the quarterly dividend shit head

A likely story. We all know you bunk down in a moulding old caravan round the back of eddies workshop until the heartless cunt yells at you to clean another car. He's told me he's going to sell you to the local pikeys. Or kill you. 

8 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

A likely story. We all know you bunk down in a moulding old caravan round the back of eddies workshop until the heartless cunt yells at you to clean another car. He's told me he's going to sell you to the local pikeys. Or kill you. 

That's a half truth, dirty grass....

• Like 1

Guest Lady Penelope
12 hours ago, Alfie Noakes said:

Never in the history of the automobile has anything good been made by the French, except the Peugeot 205 GTI. Merde.

I loved my Citroen GSA

Guest Drew P Pissflaps

I had a Renault 5 once, which is one of the reasons I commute to work in all types of shitty weather on a bicycle. It reminds me that it could be a lot worse.

15 hours ago, Alfie Noakes said:

Oh, I dunno, the Citroen DS and 2CV were innovative cars for their time, the Renault Espace redefined the MPV concept and tough Peugeot diesels conquered the world just to give a few examples. Aside from all that France still has a volume motor manufacturing industry, unlike Britain.

Guest Drew P Pissflaps
On Thursday, February 01, 2018 at 8:13 AM, Witheredscrote said:

Whilst everybody is talking complete bollocks about cars, can I just add that French cars are the best in the world.   

Fuck off Fatty

The French are about as good at making cars as they are at not getting embarrassingly beaten in the closing seconds of a rugby match. Lol.

On 02/02/2018 at 10:35 PM, Stubby Pecker said:

Eddie is a pikey, but a filthy rich pikey, we have so much money it’s quite frankly embarrassing but hey ho, now fuck off you soppy cunt