CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

F1 cunts

Neil

So now they're stopping the scantily clad grid girls pre race because of the dyke brigades 'demeaning to women's wailing.What the fuck am I to wank over now?,Perhaps that young sort of a driver that's about to break through could get her tits out on the grid to make up for it.Selfish cunts

8 minutes ago, Neil said:

So now they're stopping the scantily clad grid girls pre race because of the dyke brigades 'demeaning to women's wailing.What the fuck am I to wank over now?,Perhaps that young sort of a driver that's about to break through could get her tits out on the grid to make up for it.Selfish cunts

The type of feminists who usually campaign for shit like this are scruffy fucking dogs in the mould of Mary Beard.

Sitting in their ivory towers absolutely fucking stinking of fish, they don't give a shit that their incessant whingeing puts women out of work. As long as they can enforce their own political agenda on an already henpecked general public, they're not in the least bit bothered that they're denying other women an income. So much for the solidarity of the sisterhood.

Cunts.

• Like 2

21 minutes ago, Neil said:

Is Colin Montgomery still playing golf (come on punkape, make yourself useful for once)?

Have a wank thinking about his lovely big pendulous love globes, flapping freely hither, thither and yon (particularly yon)

Or if you're feeling really pervy, Jocky Wilson. He's dead, thus covering the necrophilia angle I know you like.

Guest White van man
38 minutes ago, Decimus said:

The type of feminists who usually campaign for shit like this are scruffy fucking dogs in the mould of Mary Beard.

Sitting in their ivory towers absolutely fucking stinking of fish, they don't give a shit that their incessant whingeing puts women out of work. As long as they can enforce their own political agenda on an already henpecked general public, they're not in the least bit bothered that they're denying other women an income. So much for the solidarity of the sisterhood.

Cunts.

They won't beat me. I've got a plan. Flick over to dancing on ice for a fix in between laps.

1 hour ago, Neil said:

Someone could probably write a book about all the Sunday afternoon 'self-harm' sessions you've had in front of your TV, only the pages would become stuck together halfway through. 

47 minutes ago, judgetwi said:

Islamic culture 2 British culture 0

......score updates to follow....

Strange isn't it, that a flash of thigh should be deemed so offensive to these cunts, who consider rape, physical violence and even murder an acceptable approach to womankind. About time we rounded up these barbaric, mysoginistic psychopaths, send them back to the desert and nuke the fucking lot of them. Those of other religions from nearby regions, Sikhs, Hindus etc' are generally nice, decent people with a peaceful outlook. It's just those cunts who are the festering fly in the ointment of humanity. And Catholics of course.

Guest White van man
1 hour ago, judgetwi said:

Islamic culture 2 British culture 0

......score updates to follow....

2 - 1. Kelly Brook has just hit one back for us. Bagsy i get to swap shirts with her after the match.

https://www.google.co.uk/amp/s/www.standard.co.uk/news/uk/kelly-brook-hits-back-at-feminists-pushing-to-axe-darts-girls-a3753911.html%3famp#ampshare=https://www.standard.co.uk/news/uk/kelly-brook-hits-back-at-feminists-pushing-to-axe-darts-girls-a3753911.html

2 minutes ago, Mr Cuntie Cunt said:

On feminazi's: Has anyone ever noticed how these femistapo types whom complain about sexual things are the very same "women" whom you wouldn't want to fuck in the first place?

Have your first like Mr Cunt. If for no other reason than the word, 'femistapo', which I like and think shows potential.

5 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Have your first like Mr Cunt. If for no other reason than the word, 'femistapo', which I like and think shows potential.

It starts with a casual 'like' but as we all know, it leads to debasing oneself like Elizabeth Taylor as a bratwurst festival

12 minutes ago, ratcum said:

I'd like to volunteer to rub sun cream into Niki Lauda CB.

A bit late I know, but it'll help with the chafing don't you think?

I think his accident did him good,he hasn't aged a bit

Guest judgetwi

Bloke goes in to an Islamic bookshop and there’s a big Muzzie behind the counter, big beard and all the gear.

The bloke says “have you got that book about deporting Islamic types out of Britain?”

The Muzzie gives him a long dirty look and says “ get out, fuck off and don’t come back.”

The bloke says “that’s the one, how much is it?”

6 minutes ago, judgetwi said:

Bloke goes in to an Islamic bookshop and there’s a big Muzzie behind the counter, big beard and all the gear.

The bloke says “have you got that book about deporting Islamic types out of Britain?”

The Muzzie gives him a long dirty look and says “ get out, fuck off and don’t come back.”

The bloke says “that’s the one, how much is it?”

Mind if I borrow this Jewdy?

Guest Trumpton  Bacon
1 hour ago, Eric Cuntman said:

I don't like the look of this cunt Eric, 2 "whoms" in 1 sentence? Strikes me as the sort who'd mis-pronounce nuclear as nucular and keep doing it.

25 minutes ago, Trumpton Bacon said:

I don't like the look of this cunt Eric, 2 "whoms" in 1 sentence? Strikes me as the sort who'd mis-pronounce nuclear as nucular and keep doing it.

You could well be right Buggerlugs. But considering the recent intake, I'm going to try and remain optimistic and adopt a benevolent attitude towards the fucker. We can only hope. Albert is off limits and I'm trying to turn over a new leaf.