CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

F1 cunts

Neil

1 hour ago, Frank said:

Idiot. 

Where the fuck have you been?

I've been pulling noms out of my arsehole and firing off posts all week whilst you, Bill and Bubba have left me holding my cock on my own. The only one who has popped in is Quincy, and he's fucking rubbish. 

Attend me, cunt.

1 hour ago, Decimus said:

I've been pulling noms out of my arsehole and firing off posts all week whilst you, Bill and Bubba have left me holding my cock on my own. The only one who has popped in is Quincy, and he's fucking rubbish. 

Attend me, cunt.

Well that would still leave you with 7 fingers and a thumb, wouldn't it?

21 hours ago, Decimus said:

Attend me, cunt.

Gyppo hit me hard with several successive close to the bone put-downs. If I’m honest, sometimes it hurts. Besides, I’m finding your shit rather arduous these days.

4 minutes ago, Decimus said:

The weekly leaderboard that I draw up for my own amusement using 'like' stats would suggest otherwise. 

I'm at the top of my fucking game, never fucking forget it.

Sure.. of course you are. I’d just like to see you come in from a different angle from time to time. Know what I mean? 

5 hours ago, Frank said:

Gyppo hit me hard with several successive close to the bone put-downs. If I’m honest, some times it hurts. Besides, I’m finding your shit rather arduous these days.

Quite frankly Frank, you are a bit of a cunt, but not as big a cunt as him. Go for the jugular tout fucking suite, finish him, release a video, and this site will be yours.

Load of fucking bollocks. You can guarantee if there was a female driver on the grid (whenever they build a bra strong enough to stop their tits ripping off through the corners) and they had some male model holding her sign it would be hailed as some great feat for feminism. Funny how all the jobs that let attractive women gain money through their looks are getting targeted - almost like all of the cropped hair screaming cunts have a vendetta...

5 minutes ago, Roadkill said:

Load of fucking bollocks. You can guarantee if there was a female driver on the grid (whenever they build a bra strong enough to stop their tits ripping off through the corners) and they had some male model holding her sign it would be hailed as some great feat for feminism. Funny how all the jobs that let attractive women gain money through their looks are getting targeted - almost like all of the cropped hair screaming cunts have a vendetta...

You boring cunt, I've never liked you

Guest Earl Albert of Ross (Bt)
2 minutes ago, Witheredscrote said:

You boring cunt, I've never liked you

My ex-brother in law said that about me, two weeks later he dropped dead from a heart attack. Karma?