CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Bournemouth Borough Council

Decimus

Bournemouth Borough Council has received criticism recently for installing metal bars to subsect their park benches. The intention is to stop homeless people bedding down for the night and sleeping on them.

As usual, a small section of society has decried the decision as being heartless and inhumane. It comes as no surprise that the majority of those opposing it are idealistic wankers with the benefit of a trust fund who can afford to hypocritically comment on urban issues whilst indulging a privileged lifestyle in a Home Counties hamlet.

I can say with 100% confidence that Cressida and Henry of Chipping Norton would release the fucking hounds in an instant if their local WI HQ was suddenly inundated with homeless scum dossing outside and scrounging for quids and roll ups.

When the reprobates are miles away and inflicting their degenerate fucking scrounging on normal citizens though, they become the latest cause célebrè in the bleeding heart movement sweeping the country which seeks to make martyrs of utter fucking filth like the homeless and benefit claiming single mothers.

Norwich has got the right idea, and persistent beggars and vagrants have been hit with ASBO's to ban them from certain public places where they attempt to peddle their feckless begging acts. If it was up to me, I'd remove any cunt found sleeping in a doorway and feed them to the fucking pigs. 

Absolute scum.

• Like 2

Guest White van man

Why have the council wasted a few quid on them metal bars. Corbinladen plans to buy the 8000 homeless a house each. 8000 x £200,000 = £1,600,000,000. Coupled with scraping student loans and all of his other hair brained ideas, i expect he's gonna create more homeless when we get our tax bills.

https://www.google.co.uk/amp/www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2018/01/28/jeremy-corbyn-announces-labour-will-buy-every-homeless-person/amp/#ampshare=http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2018/01/28/jeremy-corbyn-announces-labour-will-buy-every-homeless-person/

46 minutes ago, White van man said:

Why have the council wasted a few quid on them metal bars. Corbinladen plans to buy the 8000 homeless a house each. 8000 x £200,000 = £1,600,000,000. Coupled with scraping student loans and all of his other hair brained ideas, i expect he's gonna create more homeless when we get our tax bills.

https://www.google.co.uk/amp/www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2018/01/28/jeremy-corbyn-announces-labour-will-buy-every-homeless-person/amp/#ampshare=http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2018/01/28/jeremy-corbyn-announces-labour-will-buy-every-homeless-person/

Makes more sense than HS2, cost 56 billion to get to Birmingham 20 minutes quicker.

• Like 3

Guest White van man
11 minutes ago, Eddie said:

Makes more sense than HS2, cost 56 billion to get to Birmingham 20 minutes quicker.

That's a good investment. We need faster rail links. Benefits those who pay taxes to pay for it. Tramps, and students who get degrees to work in tescos are wasters.

43 minutes ago, Eddie said:

It makes more sense if you think about it from the opposite perspective i.e. it's money well spent if it gets you OUT of Birmingham 20 minutes quicker.

• Like 1

Guest judgetwi

Fuck Lord Bird! The only Big Issue sellers I see in London are all Roma pikey slags who know half a dozen words of English.

If you are homeless go and be homeless in your own fucking.country you fucking parasites!

Guest Bill Stickers
On 31/01/2018 at 9:49 PM, Decimus said:

Bournemouth Borough Council has received criticism recently for installing metal bars to subsect their park benches. The intention is to stop homeless people bedding down for the night and sleeping on them.

As usual, a small section of society has decried the decision as being heartless and inhumane. It comes as no surprise that the majority of those opposing it are idealistic wankers with the benefit of a trust fund who can afford to hypocritically comment on urban issues whilst indulging a privileged lifestyle in a Home Counties hamlet.

I can say with 100% confidence that Cressida and Henry of Chipping Norton would release the fucking hounds in an instant if their local WI HQ was suddenly inundated with homeless scum dossing outside and scrounging for quids and roll ups.

When the reprobates are miles away and inflicting their degenerate fucking scrounging on normal citizens though, they become the latest cause célebrè in the bleeding heart movement sweeping the country which seeks to make martyrs of utter fucking filth like the homeless and benefit claiming single mothers.

Norwich has got the right idea, and persistent beggars and vagrants have been hit with ASBO's to ban them from certain public places where they attempt to peddle their feckless begging acts. If it was up to me, I'd remove any cunt found sleeping in a doorway and feed them to the fucking pigs. 

Absolute scum.

Another local authority related nomination? Keep your work out of the corner you pen pushing fucking idiot. 

Guest Bill Stickers
44 minutes ago, Witheredscrote said:

I remember when you and him were a double act.  I knew where I stood then.    Fuck off.

It's all an act Withers. You can sleep easy (on your metal studded park bench). 

1 hour ago, Witheredscrote said:

I remember when you and him were a double act.  I knew where I stood then.    Fuck off.

Bill and I have always had our differences. I hate the poor, women and Jews. Bill lives in an HMO, has never been married and his recent revelation of visiting Israel has identified him as a filthy Zionist dog. Bearing all that in mind, we were never going to agree on the big three issues.

However, along with sharing a liberal attitude towards class A drugs, we are also in complete agreement that you are a stupid fucking old cunt who should do the world a favour by dying post haste.

Vivre, fuck off, lol etc.

• Like 1

Guest Lady Penelope
17 hours ago, Witheredscrote said:

Oh dearie me Decs,  a nom 18 hours old, only 4 replies, and one of those is from a deranged old fag hag.

That's not a nice thing to call Eaddie :(