CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

The Rt Hon Gavin Williamson MP

Last Cunt Standing

• 2 months later...
Just now, Last Cunt Standing said:

Not possible in this universe old son. I have none. 

Curses, foiled again. 

Wait, perhaps you could adopt one? Or at least kidnap one, there's a lot of backpackers go missing down your way.

7 hours ago, Cuntybaws said:

Curses, foiled again. 

Wait, perhaps you could adopt one? Or at least kidnap one, there's a lot of backpackers go missing down your way.

I would not be in favour of going after his non-grandchildren. Rather I would have LCS bound arms and feet coated with eucalyptus oil and fed to starving koalas.

On 02/02/2018 at 07:45, judgetwi said:

Gavin has the look of a time share salesman about him, the kind of bloke who, on introduction, makes you reach for your wallet just to  ensure that it’s still there.

Considering he only became an MP in 2010 Gavin has made a remarkably rapid rise to the top which, in the dirty world of politics, marks him out as a top class cunt. As the OP suggests this cunt knows where the bodies are buried.

In addition, anybody who keeps a fucking big hairy arachnid as a pet is a cunt who has serious mental health issues. Excellent nomination, serious fucking cunt who needs watching as well as a good bollock kicking.

Judge, I’m by now quite familiar with your views on Mayor of London Mr Khan, may I enquire as to your views on the new Chancellor of The Exchequer, currently squinting through Boris’ first time at the Despatch Box?

27 minutes ago, Last Cunt Standing said:

Judge, I’m by now quite familiar with your views on Mayor of London Mr Khan, may I enquire as to your views on the new Chancellor of The Exchequer, currently squinting through Boris’ first time at the Despatch Box?

Being as you have fucked of to become southern cunt's toyboy its fuck all to do with you.

Guest judgetwi
12 hours ago, Last Cunt Standing said:

You certainly may but I have no idea why you would be interested in my opinion on anything. But as you have asked it would be fucking rude not to reply.

Firstly the cunt is a banker by trade. A board member of Deutschebank and the youngest Vice President of  Chase Manhattan. That arouses my suspicions straight away.

Secondly, I wonder why this cunt goes into politics when he could earn 20 times as much in the world he knows so well.

Thirdly, I wonder why a rich cunt votes remoan and then changes his mind. A poor cunt I understand but a rich cunt? That doesn’t make sense.

Fourthly, he is a follower of the Islamic ideology. No matter what he says now he was brought up in that world and I don’t trust him. Sure, those cunts have good historical reasons for hating us but it wasn’t me or mine who fucked them. If they took out some cunt like Blair i’d be celebrating right alongside them. In the meantime I hate and fear them.......Islamophobia as you would call it. 

A cunt like him shouldn’t be allowed anywhere near the reins of power but the good people of Bromsgrove chose to elect him. Unlike you I still believe in democracy (for the time being) so I have to put up with the cunt.

Hope this helps.

9 hours ago, judgetwi said:

You certainly may but I have no idea why you would be interested in my opinion on anything. But as you have asked it would be fucking rude not to reply.

Firstly the cunt is a banker by trade. A board member of Deutschebank and the youngest Vice President of  Chase Manhattan. That arouses my suspicions straight away.

Secondly, I wonder why this cunt goes into politics when he could earn 20 times as much in the world he knows so well.

Thirdly, I wonder why a rich cunt votes remoan and then changes his mind. A poor cunt I understand but a rich cunt? That doesn’t make sense.

Fourthly, he is a follower of the Islamic ideology. No matter what he says now he was brought up in that world and I don’t trust him. Sure, those cunts have good historical reasons for hating us but it wasn’t me or mine who fucked them. If they took out some cunt like Blair i’d be celebrating right alongside them. In the meantime I hate and fear them.......Islamophobia as you would call it. 

A cunt like him shouldn’t be allowed anywhere near the reins of power but the good people of Bromsgrove chose to elect him. Unlike you I still believe in democracy (for the time being) so I have to put up with the cunt.

Hope this helps.

Thought so. I don’t like the cunt either. This common ground stuff is easier than I thought....

• 10 months later...

This cunt has been on the radar for years, but look at him now, arguing that 2m is not 2m and floundering about like a newly landed Tuna. Even by modern standards he’s an epic fail of a man. Keep an eye on the cunt, that’s all I’m saying.

Fireplace Salesman of the year, 2007. Aim high. 

The only working class Tory biscuit in the Kitchen Kabinet proves that stupidity is not inborn. Education is beyond him as was the Grammar School head start he so richly deserved. The drip looks like he had his first drink last week and as for muff. Any suggestions. I hear he is looking on CC for a like minded for a no strings attached relationship due to the large number of strings his boss has tied round his bollocks. Shouldn't take him too long considering some of the shits on this site. 

40 minutes ago, ChildeHarold said:

Shouldn't take him too long considering some of the shits on this site. 

Better be careful then, I imagine he'll home straight in on the sort of effete fop who chooses a Byronic user name.

8 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

What do you think about HBO banning Gone with the Wind Eric? 

It'll be Zulu next.

"Look outs report White middle class lefty snowflakes to the Southwest. Thaasands of 'em". 

I watched an episode of Love thy neighbour last night. Even funnier than I had hoped. I’m gonna look up a bit of Till death us do part tonight. “Bleedin Alf Garnett inn oy”

17 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

What do you think about HBO banning Gone with the Wind Eric? 

It'll be Zulu next.

"Look outs report White middle class lefty snowflakes to the Southwest. Thaasands of 'em". 

Along with Tom & Jerry, little Britain, and anything else conceived of by whitey. 

Welcome to 'The Planet Of The Apes'

3 hours ago, King Billy said:

I watched an episode of Love thy neighbour last night. Even funnier than I had hoped. I’m gonna look up a bit of Till death us do part tonight. “Bleedin Alf Garnett inn oy”

17 hours ago, King Billy said:

This is exactly what I thought when Glos were knocked out of the Royal London 50 over cup a few years back by Kent and their bastard mercenary kolpak South African cunt

"Bloody Kuhn"

Kent sign batsman Heino Kuhn | Kent Cricket