CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

The Rt Hon Gavin Williamson MP

Last Cunt Standing

1200px-Official_portrait_of_Gavin_Willia

This prick is in dire need of a cunting - perm any three from the following; 

Firstly he’s the sort of oily Cunt who should be flogging Citroen motors to the mentally ill. He looks like he’s traumatised by the inexplicable hair starting to appear in his groin. Before joining the drone army, the Cunt worked for Elgin & Hall, purveyors of fireplaces to Golf clubs and upper class twits the world over. He thinks having a pet spider makes him look hard, not ten. He thinks terrifying us all that the Russians are coming will stop us wondering why our entire Navy is in port, leaking and in need of retrofit upgrades. An ex Chief Whip, he knows which of his colleagues are prone to lingerie and tangerine parties with rent boys, and will use this as leverage when Auntie Terry gurns her way into early retirement. He’s thinks his colleagues aren’t laughing themselves silly at his Comprehensive school/ Bradford University CV, as he paints himself as a normal bloke. 

I’d love to take a blowtorch to him. Cunt. 

• Like 1

He's a politician and therefore a venal, Machiavellian little shit with an ego the size of Kent.

Taking that as read however, as Defence Secretaries go - and Manky back me up here when I say they can go into the nearest Taleban minefield in a Snatch Vixen Land Rover with or without enhanced composite armour - he's by far from the worst we've had.

At least the oleaginous squit appears to have balls, pragmatism and thinks the 'touchy feely' approach to Forces Recruitment is the load of bollocks it self-evidently is. I know the bar is set low here, his immediate predecessor being 'Shagger' Fallon, and before him Philip 'Mr Dynamism' Hammond, but even so....

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Jiggerycock said:

He's a politician and therefore a venal, Machiavellian little shit with an ego the size of Kent.

Taking that as read however, as Defence Secretaries go - and Manky back me up here when I say they can go into the nearest Taleban minefield in a Snatch Vixen Land Rover with or without enhanced composite armour - he's by far from the worst we've had.

At least the oleaginous squit appears to have balls, pragmatism and thinks the 'touchy feely' approach to Forces Recruitment is the load of bollocks it self-evidently is. I know the bar is set low here, his immediate predecessor being 'Shagger' Fallon, and before him Philip 'Mr Dynamism' Hammond, but even so....

To take a politician seriously they need to have been to a decent Grammar/Public School and Oxford or Cambridge.

The rest are frippery...

1 hour ago, Punkape said:

To take a politician seriously they need to have been to a decent Grammar/Public School and Oxford or Cambridge.

The rest are frippery...

Do you think they are taught to leave a space before a question mark at these supposedly “decent” schools? I don’t take anyone who leaves a space seriously - I regard them as stupid fucking wankers.  

Guest judgetwi
28 minutes ago, Cuntybaws said:

Eton and Trinity College, Oxford. The prosecution rests.

Jeremy-Thorpe.jpg

Good old Jeremy! The prototype for the New Labour politician. I’m sure Blair and Mandelson modelled themselves on this notoriously slippery cunt.

1 minute ago, Witheredscrote said:

Poor old Jeremy. Even tried drowning in the English channel, but was discovered clinging to a buoy next morning.

(c) Bernard Manning, 1979. 

Apparently Big Ted Heath rang him after the 1974 election and opened breathlessly with the line "Jeremy, I'm Hung..", which the unfortunate Mr Thorpe misinterpreted so badly he didn't get a look around Morning Cloud with Roger the Cabin Boy that year. 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Punkape said:

Thorpe was a Liberal and nobody has taken the Liberals seriously since the 1930’s

How about this one, then? Magdalen College, Oxford, and a president of the Oxford Union and the Oxford University Conservative Association...

milligan.jpg

1 hour ago, Cuntybaws said:

How about this one, then? Magdalen College, Oxford, and a president of the Oxford Union and the Oxford University Conservative Association...

milligan.jpg

Stephen Milligan, The Honorable Member for Little Strangling. 

What a cunt. 

What is wrong with his left eye in this picture?

6 hours ago, Punkape said:

Why would politicians need that ?

Please explain giving reasoning,sources of factual reference and worked examples to back up your argument.

Because most politicians with a public schoolboy background have been buggered by 'Flashman' to 'man them up' and harboured deep resentment from that moment on thus leading them into a lifetime of noncery and sexual deviance.Cyril Smith being a prime example.Cover ups have long been the norm and you know as well as I that the private education system has long been a contributory to the abuse that occurs behind closed doors of the 'establishment'.And I notice that you didn't deny the wrecked arsehole that I hinted at,something you'd like to tell us?

Guest Earl Albert of Ross (Bt)
32 minutes ago, Neil said:

Because most politicians with a public schoolboy background have been buggered by 'Flashman' to 'man them up' and harboured deep resentment from that moment on thus leading them into a lifetime of noncery and sexual deviance.Cyril Smith being a prime example.Cover ups have long been the norm and you know as well as I that the private education system has long been a contributory to the abuse that occurs behind closed doors of the 'establishment'.And I notice that you didn't deny the wrecked arsehole that I hinted at,something you'd like to tell us?

Which public school did Cyril Smith attend?

Guest Earl Albert of Ross (Bt)

During the 1960s Smith was active on many Rochdale Council committees regarding youth activities. These included: Rochdale Youth Orchestra, Rochdale Youth Theatre Workshop, governorship of 29 Rochdale schools and chairmanship of the Youth Committee, Youth Employment Committee and the Education Committee.

Like a child in a sweet shop.

Guest judgetwi
8 minutes ago, Albert Ross said:

During the 1960s Smith was active on many Rochdale Council committees regarding youth activities. These included: Rochdale Youth Orchestra, Rochdale Youth Theatre Workshop, governorship of 29 Rochdale schools and chairmanship of the Youth Committee, Youth Employment Committee and the Education Committee.

Fuck me, he was in charge of sweet shops as well? Even Jimmy Savile didn’t think of that one!

Mind you, he did have a free run in the BBC.

6 minutes ago, Albert Ross said:

Rochdale was a nice safe place in the 60’s “under” Smith and before the rise of the Islamic grooming gangs....

I’m sure Rochdale Social Services knew as much about Smith as they did about the Pakistani Paedos...