Jump to content
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....
Last Cunt Standing

The Rt Hon Gavin Williamson MP

Recommended Posts

4 minutes ago, Witheredscrote said:

Can you imagine, as a kid, going into his shop and asking for a Black Jack, and being confronted with a 7ft Nigerian with a hard on.

Punkers has just spunked his load

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Gavin has the look of a time share salesman about him, the kind of bloke who, on introduction, makes you reach for your wallet just to  ensure that it’s still there.

Considering he only became an MP in 2010 Gavin has made a remarkably rapid rise to the top which, in the dirty world of politics, marks him out as a top class cunt. As the OP suggests this cunt knows where the bodies are buried.

In addition, anybody who keeps a fucking big hairy arachnid as a pet is a cunt who has serious mental health issues. Excellent nomination, serious fucking cunt who needs watching as well as a good bollock kicking.

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Our Adrian Mole-esque Defence Secretary is now exercising his gonads by taking to a podium telling the Ruskies to “go away and shut up”, in the manner of a bed wetting first-year begging for his lunch money to be returned by a group of bigger boys just before they knock his teeth in. The world has never been as dangerous since the 1980s and in charge of our defence we have a pubescent cunt who is four elderberry gins away from transitioning into a very ugly woman. 

Expect a couple of hundred T14’s moving on Estonia anytime soon. 

Anyone want to buy a house?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Last Cunt Standing said:

Our Adrian Mole-esque Defence Secretary is now exercising his gonads by taking to a podium telling the Ruskies to “go away and shut up”, in the manner of a bed wetting first-year begging for his lunch money to be returned by a group of bigger boys just before they knock his teeth in. The world has never been as dangerous since the 1980s and in charge of our defence we have a pubescent cunt who is four elderberry gins away from transitioning into a very ugly woman. 

Expect a couple of hundred T14’s moving on Estonia anytime soon. 

Anyone want to buy a house?

How much? Wait a minute . . . . . . . . . . , I don't have the cash and won't get a mortgage.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest Lady Penelope
29 minutes ago, Cuntitudical fucknugget said:

Imagine the situation if comrade Corbyn and his politburo of wet farts was in control.

It might be more effective if Corby was in control tbh as all Putin is doing is laffin at the Billy Beef response from the present government.

 

47 minutes ago, Last Cunt Standing said:

Our Adrian Mole-esque Defence Secretary is now exercising his gonads by taking to a podium telling the Ruskies to “go away and shut up”, in the manner of a bed wetting first-year begging for his lunch money to be returned by a group of bigger boys just before they knock his teeth in. The world has never been as dangerous since the 1980s and in charge of our defence we have a pubescent cunt who is four elderberry gins away from transitioning into a very ugly woman. 

Expect a couple of hundred T14’s moving on Estonia anytime soon. 

Anyone want to buy a house?

The west has kidded itself about Russia since the "fall of communism", communism did not fall, all they did was relabel it and the same cunts are in charge with exactly the same attitudes and beliefs that they had prior to the "fall of communism" .. the  cunts that he is killing off here are mostly criminals who should not be here anyway.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest

Corbyn would be the same, all piss and wind, from what I've seen of the bloke he means well but is well out of his depth.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest Lady Penelope
2 minutes ago, Cuntitudical fucknugget said:

Corbyn would be the same, all piss and wind, from what I've seen of the bloke he means well but is well out of his depth.

Any leader who be out of their depth regarding a practical response to Putin's Russia .. where Corbyn is right is that we have run down diplomatic services that could have potentially have given us a better foreknowledge of events.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Your Lady Penelope said:

Any leader who be out of their depth regarding a practical response to Putin's Russia .. where Corbyn is right is that we have run down diplomatic services that could have potentially have given us a better foreknowledge of events.

Beg pardon My Lady.

Total fucking bullshit. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
3 minutes ago, Your Lady Penelope said:

Any leader who be out of their depth regarding a practical response to Putin's Russia .. where Corbyn is right is that we have run down diplomatic services that could have potentially have given us a better foreknowledge of events.

It doesn't take much intellect to figure out that a former spy will be a target for retribution.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest Lady Penelope
1 minute ago, judgetwi said:

Beg pardon My Lady.

Total fucking bullshit. 

What would be your practical response to Putin be?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
46 minutes ago, Your Lady Penelope said:

...the  cunts that he is killing off here are mostly criminals who should not be here anyway.

That's not really the point. Whilst one may argue (without any real conviction) the legitimacy of nations exercising house-cleaning ops on foreign soil, the bigger and more serious issue is the reckless use of indiscriminate weapons in settling scores moreover with weapons that Russia is prohibited from stockpiling by the Chemical Weapons Convention.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest Lady Penelope
7 minutes ago, Mrs Roops said:

That's not really the point. Whilst one may argue (without any real conviction) the legitimacy of nations exercising house-cleaning ops on foreign soil, the bigger and more serious issue is the reckless use of indiscriminate weapons in settling scores moreover with weapons that Russia is prohibited by the Chemical Weapons Convention from stockpiling.

But they are are ignoring those conventions and there is nothing that we as a nation on our own can do about it. And NO it does not strengthen the argument to remain part of the EU.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I told you before this stupid little cunt was dangerous. 

https://www.theguardian.com/commentisfree/2019/feb/11/gavin-williamson-defence-policy-uk

He’s now happily sending off our aircraft carrier to protect international waters in the South China Sea and making all sorts of bellicose fart noises about “projecting hard power” and “standing up to rogue nations”. Listen hard enough and you’ll hear laughter in The Kremlin. They are still googling him in Beijing, so give it a day before they piss themselves. 

I know in Goveland we are all apparently sick of experts, but fuck me, this guy is setting new incompetence Pb’s weekly. Who does he think he is? The combined might of our defenestrated Armed Forces would be lucky to stop traffic on the M5. Apparently at one recent meeting he suggested arming Gibraltar residents with paintball guns to shoot at the regular Spanish Navy harassment operation, to collective eye rolling from the gold braid gang. 

Be it Grayling, Javid or Williamson, this is the standard of British leaders these days, and it’s genuinely quite scary. 

What has happened to us?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 hours ago, Last Cunt Standing said:

I told you before this stupid little cunt was dangerous. 

https://www.theguardian.com/commentisfree/2019/feb/11/gavin-williamson-defence-policy-uk

He’s now happily sending off our aircraft carrier to protect international waters in the South China Sea and making all sorts of bellicose fart noises about “projecting hard power” and “standing up to rogue nations”. Listen hard enough and you’ll hear laughter in The Kremlin. They are still googling him in Beijing, so give it a day before they piss themselves. 

I know in Goveland we are all apparently sick of experts, but fuck me, this guy is setting new incompetence Pb’s weekly. Who does he think he is? The combined might of our defenestrated Armed Forces would be lucky to stop traffic on the M5. Apparently at one recent meeting he suggested arming Gibraltar residents with paintball guns to shoot at the regular Spanish Navy harassment operation, to collective eye rolling from the gold braid gang. 

Be it Grayling, Javid or Williamson, this is the standard of British leaders these days, and it’s genuinely quite scary. 

What has happened to us?

It makes me feel like taking a bath but I agree with the analysis in the article.

The day of the carrier is over. The guidance systems on modern missiles are too accurate and even with a destroyer screen they are nothing more than a floating PR disaster if an modern enemy submarine gets a whiff. 

Gavin is the type of Westminster cunt who would load big Lizzie up with a couple of thousand RM and as many aircraft as possible then have the fucker sailed to within pissing distance of Shanghai. When the chinks get the arsehole and send out a couple of destroyers to defend what the see as their territorial waters, Gavin and the rest of the cowardly cunts in Whitehall will order it to immediately do a runner making us the laughing stock of the entire world.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 01/02/2018 at 20:27, Witheredscrote said:

Can you imagine, as a kid, going into his shop and asking for a Black Jack, and being confronted with a 7ft Nigerian with a hard on.

Sounds like Kunta Kinte has resurfaced. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 01/02/2018 at 09:01, Last Cunt Standing said:

1200px-Official_portrait_of_Gavin_Willia

This prick is in dire need of a cunting - perm any three from the following; 

Firstly he’s the sort of oily Cunt who should be flogging Citroen motors to the mentally ill. He looks like he’s traumatised by the inexplicable hair starting to appear in his groin. Before joining the drone army, the Cunt worked for Elgin & Hall, purveyors of fireplaces to Golf clubs and upper class twits the world over. He thinks having a pet spider makes him look hard, not ten. He thinks terrifying us all that the Russians are coming will stop us wondering why our entire Navy is in port, leaking and in need of retrofit upgrades. An ex Chief Whip, he knows which of his colleagues are prone to lingerie and tangerine parties with rent boys, and will use this as leverage when Auntie Terry gurns her way into early retirement. He’s thinks his colleagues aren’t laughing themselves silly at his Comprehensive school/ Bradford University CV, as he paints himself as a normal bloke. 

I’d love to take a blowtorch to him. Cunt. 

I fear that the Brexit might also be an exit from commonsense over our place in the world. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 01/02/2018 at 15:28, Last Cunt Standing said:

(c) Bernard Manning, 1979. 

Apparently Big Ted Heath rang him after the 1974 election and opened breathlessly with the line "Jeremy, I'm Hung..", which the unfortunate Mr Thorpe misinterpreted so badly he didn't get a look around Morning Cloud with Roger the Cabin Boy that year. 

There's a lot of trying hard in this post. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...