CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Tom Kerridge

Neil

Guest Wizardsleeve
15 minutes ago, Neil said:

Having just eaten in his two Michelin star establishment I can see how the ex fat cunt lost 12 stone,eating his own miniscule sized portions the tight fisted cheffy cuntard

Michelin stars only indicate the level of cuntishness a chef has achieved.  Portion sizes are important...but there seems to be only two options on opposite ends.  The yanks and there never ending fucking bowl....versus these artsy fucking wank sticks and their Ethiopian starvation centre sizes.  Somewhere, in the middle of all that, is the right size dish for amount of money paid out for the shit.  

30 minutes ago, Neil said:

Having just eaten in his two Michelin star establishment I can see how the ex fat cunt lost 12 stone,eating his own miniscule sized portions the tight fisted cheffy cuntard

I'd hardly class it as eating in his restaurant. The image of your fat fucking hairy arse being stuck up in the air whilst you're face down in his wheelie bin licking a three day old bit of cod makes me feel fucking physically sick.

• Like 3

33 minutes ago, Neil said:

I wouldn't eat anything that slap-headed AIDS-looking wanker had touched.

18 minutes ago, Wizardsleeve said:

Michelin stars only indicate the level of cuntishness a chef has achieved.  Portion sizes are important...but there seems to be only two options on opposite ends.  The yanks and there never ending fucking bowl....versus these artsy fucking wank sticks and their Ethiopian starvation centre sizes.  Somewhere, in the middle of all that, is the right size dish for amount of money paid out for the shit.  

Fucking hell you stupid cunt. 

Guest Wizardsleeve
3 minutes ago, Frank said:

Fucking hell you stupid cunt. 

Another fresh, original contribution Frank!  You watery fucking spack, you've completely lost your touch.  Please die, tonight preferably!  

Prick

29 minutes ago, Wizardsleeve said:

Another fresh, original contribution Frank!  You watery fucking spack, you've completely lost your touch.  Please die, tonight preferably!  

Prick

Stop being such a wet over-sensitive tart and look at the fucking dross that you write.. ‘oooohh in the middle is the right size dish for amount of money paid out’. Come on wiz for Christ’s sake, you’ve got to be a fucking idiot. 

Guest Bill Stickers
34 minutes ago, Decimus said:

I'd hardly class it as eating in his restaurant. The image of your fat fucking hairy arse being stuck up in the air whilst you're face down in his wheelie bin licking a three day old bit of cod makes me feel fucking physically sick.

Every single nook and cranny of my keyboard is absolutely brimming with vomit. Fuck you. 

2 hours ago, Neil said:

I feel your angst at shelling out a small fortune for a poxy sized meal no matter how good it tastes or which celebrity slap head cooked it. Eat big or go home is my motto and I have no love for this kerrigde wanker. I love living in the west but the modern derivations of a once lovely accent, Bristol being a prime example and ex bloater kerridge it's most prominent exponent, makes me want to source an industrial quantity of poison for the local water supply. 

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
3 hours ago, Decimus said:

Made your cock sick, I’ll wager.

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
2 hours ago, William T.D. Stickers said:

Every single nook and cranny of my keyboard is absolutely brimming with vomit. Fuck you. 

Cock vomit, I’ll wager.

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
2 minutes ago, Drew P Pissflaps said:

It all comes out brown no matter how much it costs or how good it tastes.

What exactky are you referring to here?

Guest Earl Albert of Ross (Bt)
3 hours ago, Neil said:

More fool you for visiting his establishment. Just because he has Michelin stars and appears on the telly, you, sheep like had to go. I'm guessing you didn't give him a "like" on Faceache?

Just now, Stubby Pecker said:

The only establishment I'd like to see you in is a shower room with zyklon b

I'm immune to it you fucking loafer.

3 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

Note my gentlemanly ignoring of your dog shite spelling 

Note my gentlemanly ignoring of your dog shite punctuation, i.e. no full stop at the end of the sentence.

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
On 08/02/2018 at 9:21 PM, Stubby Pecker said:

I think you know old bean- a Quincy poo for drunkard drew

Note my gentlemanly ignoring of your dog shite spelling 

Obvioububly I know how to spell exactly. Cunt

3 minutes ago, Eddie said:

Quince, Bill is on the firm washing the fat man's car. Frank is in charge of HR, all that' left is a director of investment, are you interested?

You're not going anywhere with this Eddie. You should go to bed because you're a fucking idiot.

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
5 minutes ago, Eddie said:

Quince, Bill is on the firm washing the fat man's car. Frank is in charge of HR, all that' left is a director of investment, are you interested?

It behooves you to ask the question, as I am by far the most qualified, and also I am amazed that spell checker permitted the word behooves, I was never sure about it. I just sold a building to John Leslie, the pervert.

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
11 minutes ago, Frank said:

You're not going anywhere with this Eddie. You should go to bed because you're a fucking idiot.

Clean your act up and look sharp. I’ve had enough of this.