CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

The Edge

Ape™️

Guest Earl Albert of Ross (Bt)
5 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Absolutely, his guitar playing, combined with an on form Lynott vocal was a recipe for sublime greatness. Was the out of phase Les Paul a result of 1 or 2 pickups being mistakenly replaced upside down?

Watch Newsnight now if you want to see some bad boys.

2 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Albert. Talking to you is beneath me. So taking that into account, this is the last time we shall converse. Goodbye.

Actually you're a fucking liar, nothing can be beneath you, you're lower than a snake's belly.

2 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

I get it. I've punched myself for the same reason. But I've now resolved to ignore the little spastic and confine myself to more intelligent exchanges. Do the same. Because you're worth it.

I'll agree with you on one point. Eddie is worth it. But, I'm not a little spastic, now fuck off to your pit and shrivel up. I know where you live.

4 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Albert. Talking to you is beneath me. So taking that into account, this is the last time we shall converse. Goodbye.

Apart from thick fucking edible-knickered gyppo's midnight hour, you're not left with much to work with if you drop this kid. Sleep on it, Eric. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Rick_B said:

He's alright, his distinctive sound is very much part of U2. I'm not sure he qualifies as "guitar genius" though. I've never tried a  Bond Electraglide, but here's a clip of a "Great Female Guitarist" playing one. She's OK, but I'm not sure about great. What I do know is that it's a guitar sound I would never ever want to use.

I'm cynical about carbon fibre/plastic/metal alloy etc guitars. I played with a bass player who used a Vigier carbon fibre bass. Now it was an extremely well made instrument, as it should have been for the price, but it had very little depth, it just sort of went donk donk donk. I hated the sound of the bloody thing.

Fuck me, I thought mine sounded bad, but this is way worse. Is it plugged into a Dansette record player?

2 minutes ago, Frank said:

If I knew that dearest Gobbie had gone for good, I'd have you.

Do you play an instrument?

9am Crayford station, fatty will pick you up and cover the indoctrination week. Don't take any shit, payday is the 27th or the weekday before. Welcome to the firm, don't ever talk to me.

12 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

He's done and he knows it gyps. Just let the cunt die. (By the way Frank, I know you will count this post as a personal victory).

Personal victories are celebrated privately and responded to with silence. You're a doorman, Eric.. you know that.

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
13 hours ago, Ape said:

Stupid, hat-wearing cunt that would be completely fucked without a multitude of delay pedals and special effects. His guitar licks, when stripped of all signal processing, are two or three note/chord shite that even a spacker like Dross could play.

Fuck off.

He’s not that bad . Catch a grip.

A couple of years ago me and my father were eating in the 4 seasons in Dublin on race day, and he kindly paid our whole bill to get our table/their usual table, they being his mate and the Boss.

They were sound. Despite our bill suddenly including 1.2k Euro of expensive wine.

true that

9 minutes ago, Quincy Cockfingers said:

He’s not that bad . Catch a grip.

A couple of years ago me and my father were eating in the 4 seasons in Dublin on race day, and he kindly paid our whole bill to get our table/their usual table, they being his mate and the Boss.

They were sound. Despite our bill suddenly including 1.2k Euro of expensive wine.

true that

Considering the cunt earns more than that in less than the time it took you to take the first sip quince, it really doesn't mark him as a fount of generosity. 

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
4 minutes ago, scotty said:

Considering the cunt earns more than that in less than the time it took you to take the first sip quince, it really doesn't mark him as a fount of generosity. 

This is true. They wanted a certain table and were being childish petulant attention seeking cunts about it , but we detected a freebie and we gladly moved about 5 feet to milk it.

1 minute ago, Quincy Cockfingers said:

This is true. They wanted a certain table and were being childish petulant attention seeking cunts about it , but we detected a freebie and we gladly moved about 5 feet to milk it.

Fair play. But I have to agree with the op about his cuntishness, if only because of the mega-pretentious nickname. 

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
7 minutes ago, scotty said:

Fair play. But I have to agree with the op about his cuntishness, if only because of the mega-pretentious nickname. 

Yes anyone who calls themselves a name beginning with a The capitalised