CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

The Edge

Ape™️

Guest Wizardsleeve
39 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

Which of the 4 macdonalds in the beautiful city of glawster did you visit? Beating you way past a shuffling mob of obese chavs no doubt

At least the morbidly obese cunts can't offer chase when you knick their bag o' goodies!  

5 hours ago, Albert Ross said:

https://www.mcdfoodforthoughts.com

Sorry I can't help you personally, but try the above link. Gloucester is quite a hike from Llandudno, there's JDW in a converted cinema not far from the railway station, similar to the one in Llandudno. I hope you enjoyed you time there apart from not being able to try a Grand Big Mac.

I pass by Gloucester 2 to 3 times a month. Prior to moving to N.Wales I lived in the Stroud Valleys and am planning to return there...but fucking hell Dross, this is typical of the British knack of buck-passing. I'm a consummate business schmoozer and I thought I was talking to a man on the inside and the best you can do is provide a sodding link. Please ensure you remove 2 stars from your lapel badge.

Guest Earl Albert of Ross (Bt)
27 minutes ago, Mrs Roops said:

I pass by Gloucester 2 to 3 times a month. Prior to moving to N.Wales I lived in the Stroud Valleys and am planning to return there...but fucking hell Dross, this is typical of the British knack of buck-passing. I'm a consummate business schmoozer and I thought I was talking to a man on the inside and the best you can do is provide a sodding link. Please ensure you remove 2 stars from your lapel badge.

If you keep your receipt and do the survey, they'll reward you with a Big Mac and chips for £1.99.

30 minutes ago, Mrs Roops said:

What's one of them?

10 hours ago, Albert Ross said:

What's one of them?

Attend a trade fair/conference/symposium and go through the motions during periods of official business. The real business takes place during the buffet lunch and especially in the evening, more so if its black tie. Stay sober and circulate (call in favours with contacts and effect introductions beforehand) You have minute to decide if you're talking to the real deal or a bull-shitting bag carrier. If its the former and there are areas of mutual interest then say, "we must meet". Swap cards and follow up within two working days.

Guest Wizardsleeve
8 hours ago, Mrs Roops said:

Attend a trade fair/conference/symposium and go through the motions during periods of official business. The real business takes place during the buffet lunch and especially in the evening, more so if its black tie. Stay sober and circulate (call in favours with contacts and effect introductions beforehand) You have minute to decide if you're talking to the real deal or a bull-shitting bag carrier. If its the former and there are areas of mutual interest then say, "we must meet". Swap cards and follow up within two working days.

Have you ever gotten cross-eyed drunk, and produced the leather bustier and riding whips at one of these events.  I'm not what one could consider a black tie type, but I've been told there's one in every crowd.  

Sounds great. Do they try and grab your tits or is that  just at charity events? 

I wish I'd never asked, reading the reply addled my brain even more. I'll stay in my present position.

Guest Wizardsleeve
8 hours ago, scotty said:

They all do wizz, just ask weinstein.

They all might want it, but not all are desirable to touch.  Some of them, you need to be an Olympic clean and jerk weightlifting gold medalist to grope.  Like Pen.  

1 hour ago, Albert Ross said:

But I’m not corporate.

On the contrary, you wear the uniform and are a front-line ambassador of one the most recognizable corporate entities on the planet. Take pride in knowing you serve a decent coffee (better  and cheaper than $tarbucks et al) and produce the Big Mac, probably the finest volume burger there is. Shame about the fries though.

Guest Wizardsleeve
3 minutes ago, Mrs Roops said:

On the contrary, you wear the uniform and are a front-line ambassador of one the most recognizable corporate entities on the planet. Take pride in knowing you serve a decent coffee (better  and cheaper than $tarbucks et al) and produce the Big Mac, probably the finest volume burger there is. Shame about the fries though.

Burgers, the Big Mac in particular, really are a chav delicacy.  We only partake in warm weather, where real meat can be flame grilled, properly.  When the corporate cunts decided they would no longer cook their chips/"fries" in beef tallow, that was the last bloody straw.  One must have principles, and accepting such a travesty was simply not an option.  

6 hours ago, Wizardsleeve said:

Burgers, the Big Mac in particular, really are a chav delicacy.  We only partake in warm weather, where real meat can be flame grilled, properly.  When the corporate cunts decided they would no longer cook their chips/"fries" in beef tallow, that was the last bloody straw.  One must have principles, and accepting such a travesty was simply not an option.  

'beef tallow'? You mean lard. Posh cunt.

9 hours ago, Mrs Roops said:

The most tragic thing about this is that roops is probably serious. If anybody else had posted it we'd all be chuckling quietly at the cleverly worded satirical parody.