CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Extreme Liberalism.

Jake The Muss

Guest Earl Albert of Ross (Bt)
18 minutes ago, Decimus said:

@Mrs Roops again, I ask you, is Doctor Drones immune from histrionics? The cunt can barely hold it together without revealing his inner rattled monster.

Also, I asked him a couple of perfectly civil and friendly questions and he replied with abuse.

Guest Bill Stickers
1 hour ago, Last Cunt Standing said:

Evening all!

Sorry I haven’t been able to follow every twist and turn of this riveting exchange but I have been at work all day seeing people with real problems. 

In fact my new best friend Decimus didn’t cross my mind until teatime when I was scheduled to fit a Mirena, thus coming face to face with another Cunt in need of a thorough scrub with Sulphuric and thereby being unavoidably reminded of our very own King of Badinage.

There seems to be much collective concern as to my veracity, to which I can only really reply one way. Believe what the fuck you want, it really doesn’t matter to me at all. 

#rattled my arse. 

Fascinating. 

3 hours ago, Decimus said:

I think that's a tad unfair. Rat, Ape, Judge, Eddie, Gyppo and Wolfie have all had a pop, and you can't possibly consider them to be in my alleged clique. He was slated long before I said a word in anger to him.

And as for not doing histrionics, have you read any of his replies to even the slightest ribbing? Multiple paragraphs, grammar terrorist tactics, plus a heady mix of personal insults. 

Don't you do that? As yet we've not received any ultimatums, sulks, flouncing or feet-stomping. Aside from the cowardly tactic of drawing attention from yourself by naming other people the difference between you and them is that whilst punters will have pop at someone they will generally move on but you will go on and on, day by day and week by week. Rule seven was specifically written with you in mind.

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, Last Cunt Standing said:

Profuse and eternal apologies. 

I missspelled “persistent” and will thus limit myself to one glass of wine in penance. 

I think I detect a subtle shift in the line of attack from the Cliquemeister. 

Terrifying. 

He's deffo a doctor,none of the cunts can write properly!

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, Mrs Roops said:

Don't you do that? 

Yes, but I haven't denied it, have I? My post was challenging your assertion that Doctor Drones is immune from hysterical responses. Clearly he's not.

11 minutes ago, Last Cunt Standing said:

Profuse and eternal apologies. 

I misspelled “persistent” and will thus limit myself to one glass of wine in penance. 

I think I detect a subtle shift in the line of attack from the Cliquemeister. 

Terrifying. 

Live by the sword, die by the sword.

Guest judgetwi
5 minutes ago, Last Cunt Standing said:

Tempting. Where can I buy a sword?

Given your attitude towards your patients i’m surprised you haven’t had one shoved up your arse already.  🗡

3 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Well, there's a fat cunt named Keith, but he'll probably want you to look at his My Little Pony collection and help him spit roast a teddy bear before you leave.

Young Brony was always banging on about his katana if I remember rightly.

I wonder what became of him. 

2 hours ago, Decimus said:

Yes, but I haven't denied it, have I? My post was challenging your assertion that Doctor Drones is immune from hysterical responses. Clearly he's not.

...and I stand by my assertion. All you have done is list some forum point-scoring tactics employed by the majority of the puntership from time to time, which is whole lot different from the antics you get up to. Decs, I'm sorry to return to the clique litter analogy but you are like the edgy little Jack Russell who needlessly yaps all the time. Let it go 'cos you are digging a hole that you won't be able to climb out of.

Guest Alfie Noakes
6 hours ago, camberwell gypsy said:

I thought you joined the club after Brony was dispatched? How did you know him?

I wonder if Judge ever got to take Keith up on his offer. I am sure the raging old poof, our resident "Rinder" if you like, must have had a go by now.

7 hours ago, camberwell gypsy said:

I thought you joined the club after Brony was dispatched? How did you know him?

Since you ask, I’ve been dipping into the site since the days of Holy Moly, but only signed up lately. 

I thought Keef was funny. 

Cue the inevitable abuse from the usual suspects. 

11 hours ago, Mrs Roops said:

Don't you do that? As yet we've not received any ultimatums, sulks, flouncing or feet-stomping. Aside from the cowardly tactic of drawing attention from yourself by naming other people the difference between you and them is that whilst punters will have pop at someone they will generally move on but you will go on and on, day by day and week by week. Rule seven was specifically written with you in mind.

Hand on heart, I think if you was being honest, you would admit that it was your prolonged attacks that killed off the last two regulars, Snatch and Ding.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Last Cunt Standing said:

You don’t even know what you got wrong, do you?

You can’t misdiagnose a prescription. 

My diagnosis for you? Cerebral mononeurosis.

Fuckwit.  

Take a deep breath. Relax. Close your eyes and imagine you are one of your patients about to receive a prostate examination. I am merely attempting to have a discussion.

Of course a prescription can be misdiagnosed – if the identification of the nature of an illness is incorrect in the first instance. Which aspect of my original question did you fail to grasp?