CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Extreme Liberalism.

Jake The Muss

45 minutes ago, Wolfie said:

Take a deep breath. Relax. Close your eyes and imagine you are one of your patients about to receive a prostate examination. I am merely attempting to have a discussion.

Of course a prescription can be misdiagnosed – if the identification of the nature of an illness is incorrect in the first instance. Which aspect of my original question did you fail to grasp?

You write a prescription... you don’t diagnose it. It isn’t an illness.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, cuntspotter said:

You write a prescription... you don’t diagnose it. It isn’t an illness.

Perhaps I ought to have said 'disorder' instead of illness, though I do appreciate the feedback of someone cantankerous enough to pick me up on this.

You knew precisely what I meant.

23 hours ago, Cuntybaws said:

I remember Cuntwad's legendary and - sadly for her - unpunctuated response to our mocking of her ECDL qualification. "I've got the advanced dickhead."

On a semi-related note, I don't have any A Levels either.

Highers?

5 hours ago, Eddie said:

Hand on heart, I think if you was being honest, you would admit that it was your prolonged attacks that killed off the last two regulars, Snatch and Ding.

One of the deadliest put-down's I've read was Snatch being told, "you don't have the brains to be on this forum" or something like that. That's pretty tame compared to some of the shit you see here but I winced at that 'cos the comment came from someone known for his soothing diplomacy. Latterly Snatch appeared only interested in criticising the site's management (he will say he had issues with only Rick and myself) otherwise he wasn't contributing to the site. He will not be missed if he stays away. The same cannot be said about Ding who whilst he and I had a scrap over ethics committees, he really wasn't on my radar as a troublemaker unlike some other bods I can mention. I must say I'm perplexed over his very sudden disappearance. One moment he was there, the next he wasn't. If ethicsgate was the cause then I'm surprised as he was very robust and thick skinned. 

Guest Erroreptile404

I'm a millionaire playboy who made his wealth from buying and selling property, who owns a 12 bedroom mansion with a tennis court and swimming pool, acres of land surrounding and a fleet of cool sports cars. 

suck my dick ;)

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
On 11/02/2018 at 11:16 PM, Stubby Pecker said:

Calm yourself bitch lest I jam my smegma coated bellend in your fucking ear, again

Your shit-ensconced cheese-wand has precisely zero business in my ear- either of. I need both to detect aggrieved cunts approaching. 

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
On 12/02/2018 at 7:59 AM, Eddie said:

He is about as much a doctor as Dr fox, the Drain doctor and doc marten.

It's quite sad that a person with crippling low self worth comes on here with a bunch of stories to boost their self-esteem, pathetic.

Did I tell you that me and fatty are buying a Learjet 45 to fly to our own, recently purchased private island, where we will be partying with the now homeless playboy bunnies?

Dre.

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
On 12/02/2018 at 6:58 AM, cuntspotter said:

What’s wrong with fondling grannies?

Depends which side you are on, and who is doing the fondling. If am the granny , and it’s that tasty MacGyver....

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
On 12/02/2018 at 1:05 PM, Cuntybaws said:

It's hardly "identical" to Scotland if you can't get a litre bottle of Irn Bru, some Lees' Macaroon Bars, and some black tar heroin within 100 yards of whatever geographical coordinates you find yourself at. Please don't talk shite in future.

It’s all that. Maybe poorer standard of drugs, but it does have marching bands, fat neckless uvf Cunts, and mostly is a bleak, wind blown, hopeless shite hole.

case dismissed.

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
7 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

English please, you drug fucked man whore

I was speaking perfect English , your problem you have foreign ears. Spastique.