Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....
Fender777

Extreme Liberalism.

9 minutes ago, Eddie said:

Hand on heart, I think if you was being honest, you would admit that it was your prolonged attacks that killed off the last two regulars, Snatch and Ding.

She's not all bad then, I was trying to fuck them off for two years to no avail.

• Like 1

45 minutes ago, Wolfie said:

Take a deep breath. Relax. Close your eyes and imagine you are one of your patients about to receive a prostate examination. I am merely attempting to have a discussion.

Of course a prescription can be misdiagnosed – if the identification of the nature of an illness is incorrect in the first instance. Which aspect of my original question did you fail to grasp?

You write a prescription... you don’t diagnose it. It isn’t an illness.

• Like 2

54 minutes ago, cuntspotter said:

You know what the man’s saying. Fucking nursey old awkward cunt. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, cuntspotter said:

Perhaps I ought to have said 'disorder' instead of illness, though I do appreciate the feedback of someone cantankerous enough to pick me up on this.

You knew precisely what I meant.

23 hours ago, Cuntybaws said:

I remember Cuntwad's legendary and - sadly for her - unpunctuated response to our mocking of her ECDL qualification. "I've got the advanced dickhead."

On a semi-related note, I don't have any A Levels either.

Highers?

5 hours ago, Eddie said:

Hand on heart, I think if you was being honest, you would admit that it was your prolonged attacks that killed off the last two regulars, Snatch and Ding.

One of the deadliest put-down's I've read was Snatch being told, "you don't have the brains to be on this forum" or something like that. That's pretty tame compared to some of the shit you see here but I winced at that 'cos the comment came from someone known for his soothing diplomacy. Latterly Snatch appeared only interested in criticising the site's management (he will say he had issues with only Rick and myself) otherwise he wasn't contributing to the site. He will not be missed if he stays away. The same cannot be said about Ding who whilst he and I had a scrap over ethics committees, he really wasn't on my radar as a troublemaker unlike some other bods I can mention. I must say I'm perplexed over his very sudden disappearance. One moment he was there, the next he wasn't. If ethicsgate was the cause then I'm surprised as he was very robust and thick skinned. 

Whose the soothing diplomat here  ..I just read randomers gibberin randomly and demeaning each others train wreck existences

Panzerknacker 

5 hours ago, Frank said:

You know what the man’s saying. Fucking nursey old awkward cunt. 

Nursey is as nursey fucking does...now , bend over, its time for your enema  you Greek goat botherer

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Wolfie said:

Perhaps I ought to have said 'disorder' instead of illness, though I do appreciate the feedback of someone cantankerous enough to pick me up on this.

You knew precisely what I meant.

I think you typed it in a hurry... 

31 minutes ago, Panzerknacker said:

Whose the soothing diplomat here  ..I just read randomers gibberin randomly and demeaning each others train wreck existences

Panzerknacker 

You rang?

I'm a millionaire playboy who made his wealth from buying and selling property, who owns a 12 bedroom mansion with a tennis court and swimming pool, acres of land surrounding and a fleet of cool sports cars. 

suck my dick ;)

1 minute ago, Panzerknacker said:

Gwey outa dat. .yer just another crow on the wire cawing its hole off 

Panzerknacker 

And shitting on you as you pass by below. Caw.... caw...

1 minute ago, cuntspotter said:

And shitting on you as you pass by below.

Ruining the place with yer gobbets of fecal matter 

Panzerknacker 

Just now, Panzerknacker said:

Ruining the place with yer gobbets of fecal matter 

Panzerknacker 

Sorry

On 2/11/2018 at 9:39 PM, Stubby Pecker said:

Jessica Barton

2a4c8a367c9e77412ba88b6053b7b8f7.jpg

Never heard of her Stubby, but i'm sure she stars in many a wet dream.

5 hours ago, Piston said:

Highers?

Indeed. I've got motherfucking shitloads of those cunts.

On 11/02/2018 at 11:16 PM, Stubby Pecker said:

Calm yourself bitch lest I jam my smegma coated bellend in your fucking ear, again

Your shit-ensconced cheese-wand has precisely zero business in my ear- either of. I need both to detect aggrieved cunts approaching. 

• Like 1

On 12/02/2018 at 7:59 AM, Eddie said:

He is about as much a doctor as Dr fox, the Drain doctor and doc marten.

It's quite sad that a person with crippling low self worth comes on here with a bunch of stories to boost their self-esteem, pathetic.

Did I tell you that me and fatty are buying a Learjet 45 to fly to our own, recently purchased private island, where we will be partying with the now homeless playboy bunnies?

Dre.

Just now, Quincy Cockfingers said:

Your shit-ensconced cheese-wand has precisely zero business in my ear- either of. I need both to detect aggrieved cunts approaching. 

English please, you drug fucked man whore

On 12/02/2018 at 6:58 AM, cuntspotter said:

What’s wrong with fondling grannies?

Depends which side you are on, and who is doing the fondling. If am the granny , and it’s that tasty MacGyver....

On 12/02/2018 at 1:05 PM, Cuntybaws said:

It's hardly "identical" to Scotland if you can't get a litre bottle of Irn Bru, some Lees' Macaroon Bars, and some black tar heroin within 100 yards of whatever geographical coordinates you find yourself at. Please don't talk shite in future.

It’s all that. Maybe poorer standard of drugs, but it does have marching bands, fat neckless uvf Cunts, and mostly is a bleak, wind blown, hopeless shite hole.

case dismissed.